Sodalis Stone Oak - San Antonio, TX

Sodalis Stone Oak - San Antonio, TX has yet not published prices.

Very happy camper

My dad is at this facility. He has settled in nicely and I luv him being there. The staff are attentive and happy with their jobs-which makes a huge difference doing the tasks given them. 5 star facility but more importantly 5 Star care given!!

A Place for Mom was very helpful in giving me options for a facility for my father. I would recommend to anyone to use this free service.

Very Happy With The Care

Mom really likes it here. The staff is very friendly and very involved with the residents. Mom is doing some of the activities they provide. For the most part, she likes the food she says every once and while there is something that isn't so good. Overall I would highly recommend this community we are very impressed with the care that is being given to my mom,

Wonderful Community, Very Satisfied With My Mothers Move Here

This is a wonderful community, and my mother is really enjoying her time here. I'am very pleased with all they have done for us. The director is very attentive. She is always here, and stays on top of the staff. The staff is great. They have been very helpful whenever needed, and very kind when I visit. This is a brand new facility. So everything looks great, they do a very good job with the cleanliness. There is always something going on for the residents. They offer plenty of activities through out the day. The meals are very good I know she is safe, and in good hands. This is an amazing community, and I would highly recommend.

Incorrect View of your facility

Your site Pictures are turned "sideways". You should place them so that they can be viewed correctly, if you want viewers to see your facility tour.

Jen Malloy

Thank you! We will let the SeniorAdvisor team know.

Very nice community, staff seems to be really nice and attentive.

Nestled in the Indian Springs neighborhood of Stone Oak, Sodalis at Stone Oak is minutes from the city of San Antonio yet surrounded by the laidback country lifestyle. We are an intimate, homelike assisted living and memory care community developed around personalized, dignified care for you or your loved ones, opening this spring.

Here at Sodalis at Stone Oak, our community is small in order for us to know and fully interact with each one of our residents. The word Sodalis literally means companion, and we take this very seriously. We are your Companions for Life.

Services Offered: Assisted Living, Memory Care, Respite Care