Heartis San Antonio - San Antonio, TX

Review of Heartis San Antonio

My mom has lived here at Heartis for almost 2 months and she is very happy with Heartis and everyone that works here. The community offers daily activities she enjoys, as well as a library full of books for her to read.

Review of Heartis San Antonio

Staff is wonderful and attentive. My aunt is treated with respect and dignity. Lots of fun social activities for residents.

Review of Heartis San Antonio

Heartis is a warm, caring community. The employees genuinely care about the residents. The activities are diverse and are tailored to the desires and needs of the residents. The meals are delicious and nutritious. The nursing staff is competent and diligent in tending to the many needs of the resident community. I am as happy I chose this community for my mother.

Frontier Management

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to leave a review. We're so happy your mother found the right community at Heartis!

Review of Heartis San Antonio

What a welcoming experience! [Name removed] is exceptional! Her focus is obviously on a positive experience for all who enter.

Review of Heartis San Antonio

From the very beginning Heartis was the place my wife and I wanted to place my dad. The environment is loving and caring of the residents of this community. My father feels quite at home here and he is very happy with the families, staff and dining staff. The staff prepared at Heartis a very beautiful 101 birthday for my father. It was over the top!

Frontier Management

We like to do birthdays big - especially for the big 101! :D Thank you so much for your review.

Review of Heartis San Antonio

I refer people to come live in this beautiful community. The staff and administrators go over and above for their residents. I would recommend my own family and friends!

Frontier Management

Thank you! Our staff cares deeply and I'm glad that it shows :)

Review of Heartis

My mom has been at Heartis for little over one year. She is very happy there. Few months ago, mom went through a period of depression. She was in a small one room with minimal of her belongings. She had her bed, two chairs, and TV. I was trying to improve things for her, I decided to move her to keep cost to where we could afford and give her a larger room. I had a meeting with [name removed] and [name removed]. They asked me to wait to see what they could do. The were able to her her a larger room at a price we could afford. Mom has more of her things, she is happy and interacting with others. The staff are great, friendly to residents. [Name removed] and [name removed] always have an open door if someone needs to talk.

Review of Heartis San Antonio

I highly recommend Heartis San Antonio. I like the Ambiance, friendly staff. [Name removed] and [name removed] are very compassionate and professional. Community is clean, beautiful with very happy residents. As a home health provider who has visited many places, Heartis is a great place to live.

Review of Heartis San Antonio

The staff is terrific - very cheerful and always helpful and caring. They make me smile.

Review of Heartis San Antonio

It is really good to have have when needed 24 hours a day.

Review of Heartis San Antonio

I have been here 2 months and all is good.

Review of Heartis San Antonio

I truly enjoy visiting my friends in this community - it is always bright and clean and this staff is very helpful and friendly.

Review of Heartis San Antonio

We enjoy visiting Hearts weekly to worship and enjoy fellowship. Although a beautiful newer facility, it quickly is home to its residents. The folks in charge are friendly and accomodating.

Great Experience

I was totally impressed, the community is gorgeous, the staff all greeted me, that made me feel very welcome. Administrator was very knowledgable and kind. This was not easy for me start looking for my father but I feel alot better now. I am Looking at moving my father from out of state and I know where I am taking him when we are ready.

A very nice place but the wing that we looked at did not have very many residents, and only one of them seem to be at Mom's activity level and cognitive level .mom is 66. It was a wee bit more expensive and we were comfortable with

Look Elsewhere

I would be very cautious of this organization. They have not been honest or caring. Very rude to families and I question the care that is given. I would look elsewhere. I have first hand experience with them. I wouldn't wish that on anyone else.

Frontier Management

We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please reach out to us directly at [removed] when you have a chance. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Nice Tour, But Wanted A Smaller Community

This is a pretty nice community, and my tour of it went pretty well. The community looked nice from what I was shown. Everything appeared to be clean. The staff I came across was friendly. Everything went well, but I did find a smaller community that suited our needs better.

A Very Great Tour Experience

While location was not a priority, the pricing of this community was not a good fit. Their pricing was out of the ball park. For the tour, the tour guide was wonderful at showing us the community and I would have loved to pick this community too.

Frontier Management

Thanks for the feedback. We strive to provide the absolute best care to our residents at Heartis San Antonio. Have a fantastic day!

Helpful Staff!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had taken of this community. The staff was very friendly and on time to our appointment and provided us with lots of great information. The property was nicely maintained and had a lot of great amenities available to offer all of the residents. Overall we where pleased with the experience it was just not the right place for my mother

Pleased with My Move

I'am pleased with my move to this community. Everyone have been very kind, and welcoming. The community looks great, and the staff is wonderful. All is well for me at this community.

My top choice!

If it would have been up to me, I would have moved my mother into this community. Everyone is so nice and my church is trying to partner with them so I constantly get emails of activities and things going on. Their goal is to have activities that their residents will actually enjoy. They have had things like learning how to make tamales and musicals. They also have a bar for happy hour.

Frontier Management

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. Our motto is "Seniors. Living," and that mentality shapes our innovative Life Enrichment program. Please feel free to join us during one of our upcoming events. Lifelong Learning events are always free and open to the public. Thanks again for leaving us this review, and we hope to see you soon!

Brand new community!!

When i had taken a tour of this community it was not even opened yet, it is brand new. Everything was very well decorated and all of the amenities they had where very nice. I just did not like the fact that it was so brand new, I wanted something already established for my mother.

New Community!!

Heartis San Antonio is a new community. When i went for a tour i wasn't able to see any interaction between the staff and residents since they were still in the process of opening. The staff that i did get to meet during my tour were nice and the community was new and clean. The tour guide explained everything that would be offered and gave me a lot of information. I would recommend a tour of the community now that it has been opened.

Frontier Management

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your experience touring our community. We are happy to hear that our staff and building appearance left a positive impression. Here at Heartis San Antonio, we are excited to offer an innovative approach to senior living. We hope you stop by again, soon! Thanks again for leaving us these comments!

Nestled in vibrant San Antonio, Heartis is a retirement community for seniors needing various levels of care. From the luxurious apartment-style living for active seniors to assisted living with staff oversight to the secure memory care wing, Heartis has a full staff trained to accommodate your loved one's unique needs. A nurse is on call around the clock, and 24-hour staffing for maintenance and assistance is available. Nutritious meals are served in the dining room, or residents in the apartments can choose to cook in their own kitchens. Socialization is encouraged with planned activities and games. Transportation to medical and other appointment is provided.