Heartis San Antonio - San Antonio, TX

A very nice place but the wing that we looked at did not have very many residents, and only one of them seem to be at Mom's activity level and cognitive level .mom is 66. It was a wee bit more expensive and we were comfortable with

Look Elsewhere

I would be very cautious of this organization. They have not been honest or caring. Very rude to families and I question the care that is given. I would look elsewhere. I have first hand experience with them. I wouldn't wish that on anyone else.

Frontier Management

We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please reach out to us directly at [removed] when you have a chance. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Nice Tour, But Wanted A Smaller Community

This is a pretty nice community, and my tour of it went pretty well. The community looked nice from what I was shown. Everything appeared to be clean. The staff I came across was friendly. Everything went well, but I did find a smaller community that suited our needs better.

A Very Great Tour Experience

While location was not a priority, the pricing of this community was not a good fit. Their pricing was out of the ball park. For the tour, the tour guide was wonderful at showing us the community and I would have loved to pick this community too.

Frontier Management

Thanks for the feedback. We strive to provide the absolute best care to our residents at Heartis San Antonio. Have a fantastic day!

Helpful Staff!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had taken of this community. The staff was very friendly and on time to our appointment and provided us with lots of great information. The property was nicely maintained and had a lot of great amenities available to offer all of the residents. Overall we where pleased with the experience it was just not the right place for my mother

Pleased with My Move

I'am pleased with my move to this community. Everyone have been very kind, and welcoming. The community looks great, and the staff is wonderful. All is well for me at this community.

My top choice!

If it would have been up to me, I would have moved my mother into this community. Everyone is so nice and my church is trying to partner with them so I constantly get emails of activities and things going on. Their goal is to have activities that their residents will actually enjoy. They have had things like learning how to make tamales and musicals. They also have a bar for happy hour.

Frontier Management

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. Our motto is "Seniors. Living," and that mentality shapes our innovative Life Enrichment program. Please feel free to join us during one of our upcoming events. Lifelong Learning events are always free and open to the public. Thanks again for leaving us this review, and we hope to see you soon!

Brand new community!!

When i had taken a tour of this community it was not even opened yet, it is brand new. Everything was very well decorated and all of the amenities they had where very nice. I just did not like the fact that it was so brand new, I wanted something already established for my mother.

New Community!!

Heartis San Antonio is a new community. When i went for a tour i wasn't able to see any interaction between the staff and residents since they were still in the process of opening. The staff that i did get to meet during my tour were nice and the community was new and clean. The tour guide explained everything that would be offered and gave me a lot of information. I would recommend a tour of the community now that it has been opened.

Frontier Management

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your experience touring our community. We are happy to hear that our staff and building appearance left a positive impression. Here at Heartis San Antonio, we are excited to offer an innovative approach to senior living. We hope you stop by again, soon! Thanks again for leaving us these comments!

Nestled in vibrant San Antonio, Heartis is a retirement community for seniors needing various levels of care. From the luxurious apartment-style living for active seniors to assisted living with staff oversight to the secure memory care wing, Heartis has a full staff trained to accommodate your loved one's unique needs. A nurse is on call around the clock, and 24-hour staffing for maintenance and assistance is available. Nutritious meals are served in the dining room, or residents in the apartments can choose to cook in their own kitchens. Socialization is encouraged with planned activities and games. Transportation to medical and other appointment is provided.