Autumn Leaves of Bolingbrook - Bolingbrook, IL

Autumn Leaves of Bolingbrook - Bolingbrook, IL has yet not published prices.

You can trust that your loved one with Alzheimer’s or dementia is in good hands at family-owned and operated Autumn Leaves of Bolingbrook, Illinois, assisted living memory care. We focus exclusively on memory care, providing care that’s based on the most up-to-date research, for our residents with Alzheimer’s or dementia.

Every employee at every Autumn Leaves assisted living community is trained in dementia care, because caring for those with dementia is the core of our business. This includes both the team who works with our residents every day, as well as the corporate office staff.

Our culinary staff is also trained specifically to recognize the needs of the individuals in our care. Each resident’s meals are personalized according to his or her preferences. Special occasions and festive experiences also play a part in the dining experience at Autumn Leaves of Bolingbrook. As a family member of a resident, you’ll be invited to attend these special occasions.

At Autumn Leaves of Bolingbrook, you’ll notice the abundant natural light, wide hallways, a secure courtyard, and many other features, all carefully designed to help create an environment that’s safe, secure, and soothing for our residents.

Every moment matters at Autumn Leaves of Bolingbrook. With our So Much More™ programming, we learn about each resident’s interests, history, and preferences, and design personalized experiences that promote cognition, calm, and moments of joy.

Autumn Leaves assisted living communities have been recognized as the “best of the best” providers in dementia care by the Assisted Living Federation of America, the nation’s leading senior living professional organization.

Since 2001, Autumn Leaves assisted living communities have been family-owned and –operated. Caring for those with Alzheimer’s or dementia is our family’s passion. Call us to schedule a visit and to learn more about the individualized care we can offer your loved one at Autumn Leaves of Bolingbrook memory care. It would be our privilege for our family to serve yours.

A New Home for Mom

After reviewing four facilities, Autumn Leaves in Bolingbrook, IL stood above the others hands down for our Mom's Care. Not only do you read about the Alzheimer's/ dementia patients care but you see it first hand. I knew this was the best residence for Mom.

Everyone participates in the residents' care! There is a refreshing attitude among the staff, that is not found unfortunately in rehabs, hospitals & nursing homes. You will witness the administrative staff calling Bingo numbers, walking a resident to his/her room, or taking time to visit with the residents. Their focus is spelled RESIDENTS.

I also am impressed by the caring & compassionate nursing & CNA staff. They are cheerful & uplifting as they earnestly take time with each resident.

This residence is very clean both in the nicely appointed TV rooms, residents' rooms, protected patios, & dining rooms. It's common to see the continuous maintenance throughout the facility. It stays new because everyone cares about the building that is "home" to a wide variety of people with dementia/ Alzheimer's.

I noticed one very important practice that puts a smile in my heart - the residents are engaged daily. They are not sitting in their rooms, or sitting around the nurse station in wheelchairs staring into space! There are activities designed to helping them be alive as best they can. Whether it's listening to a volunteer play on the gorgeous grand piano their favorite songs of the 30s, 40s or 50s, singing along with the music they know well, or tapping their feet to the rhythm of the music, these ladies & gentleman have a smile on their face because they remember those good times through music. That is a beautiful gift!

The residents are well fed. One day, my Mom was asked by the Director of Sales if she slept well. She in turn answered yes & asked him if he was going to make her pancakes. Well, the very next morning the chef made Mom pancakes. Now, that is caring & teamwork among staff.

I have to say, I look forward to my visits with Mom. It's truly time for us to sit out in the gorgeous patio & talk about what's happening in life.

When I leave to go home, I'm happy that I visited Autumn Leaves & chose this as "home" for Mom.

Judy Brown

Thank you, Ms. Olson, for your very kind comments. We are so pleased that you noticed our staff. They are truly the backbone of our communities. Our Life Engagement program is designed to offer personalized memory care activities for every resident. Much education goes selecting and preparing nutritious, tasty meals and we search for caregivers who are genuinely compassionate and loving to our residents.
We're so happy that you and your mother are a part of the Autumn Leaves family!

Worked with what we had

I really didn't have a lot of options to place my loved one in but this place seems to be a good match. The residents are mostly dementia and Alzheimer's patients that really don't know where they are so that makes it difficult for my love one to socialize with any of the residents. But the staff is very kind and patient and engaging so that seems to balance out that situation. He overall likes the food no complaints. The inside and out are very well kept. Being what I had to work with that fit within my budget this was a good choice for now

Judy Brown

Welcome to the Autumn Leaves family! We really appreciate your kind comments about our staff. We work hard to find caring, compassionate staff members who have a genuine love for our residents. We're pleased you are enjoying our meals. Our chefs enjoy cooking up delicious dining opportunities.

Tour Went Very Well

This is a lovely community, and my tour of it went well. The community looked great. You could tell they do a great job with the cleanliness of the of community. The staff was very cheerful, and kind. It was a very nice experience, my tour went very well.

Judy Brown

I really liked this place!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had received at this community. Everyone was really nice and in fact this is the place I initially wanted my mother to go. They had everything we would have needed but when I spoke with the gentleman about placing her he was very slow and dragged his feet on everything. I just did not have the time to waist on getting her into a place so I ended up finding another facility for her to go to.

Judy Brown

Thank you for your kind comments about Autumn Leaves of Bolingbrook. We work very hard to find people who are genuinely compassionate and we train every single one of our employees in dementia care.

One of our favorites!

The Autumn Leaves was our second choice. It was very clean and they had a lot of activities. We really liked the director. He gave us a lot of advice and good direction. He told us what to look for not only in his community but also in others we were touring. We liked how we could see a lot of caregivers clearly interacting very well with the residents.

It Is On My Way

I would recommend this community to family and friends. I am pretty much happy with all they do. I like the fact that they update me often. I had been dealing with [Removed] and he gave us a lot of help. The community is very close for me to pick him up on the way. connection with [Removed].

Judy Brown

Thank you for your kind comments regarding our staff and our community. We work hard to find staff who are genuinely compassionate and focused on our residents.

Good Layout!!

There is parking available for the people that reside there. This was one of many amenities offered by the community. There are meal plans available, as well as various activities. The tour guide showed me all around the bedrooms, the dinning area, and activities room. I thought the guide was very informative and answered my questions.

Judy Brown

Thank you for touring Autumn Leaves and for your kind comments regarding our staff and our community. We work hard to find staff who are genuinely compassionate and focused on our residents.

Good Staff and Caregivers

We are very happy with the care and the staff are good people to interact with. My mom is liking the activities they provide. She has not complained about the meals, so I am assuming she likes it. The community is definitely clean in every area. This community is specifically for memory care and it is going well for us.

Moms new home

The facility that Mom was in was nice but too costly so we asked A Place for Mom to help us find one more reasonable. Autumn Leaves fit the bill. A few of my sisters checked out the home and said that it was very nice. Clean, colorful and had friendly people. Mom loves people. Everyone was very helpful in the transition of moving her in a very speedy manner. She seems very happy with her new home.

Judy Brown

Thank you Cathy, for your kind comments. We appreciate your recognition of our staff. We work very hard to find people who are genuinely compassionate caregivers. We're happy that your mom is settling in and making friends.

Loved this place. However, we are hoping that she can still fit at an assisted living place.

Thank you for taking time to post your kind comments on our community.

This is our #1 choice. Like the facility and location and John was VERY helpful.

Judy Brown

We’re particularly happy to hear that you are pleased with Autumn Leaves of Bolingbrook.

caring

My wife was given great, personal care. Friendly workers that care about the residents

5 Stars

Excellent. I was very impressed when I toured the Autumn Leaves of Bolingbrook. This assisted living community is a 5 star facility. Very clean with a nice staff. The value is also excellent. The care givers are great.

Judy Brown

Hearing your positive comments truly makes our day. Thank you again for taking time to review.

Very good, but very expensive.

Everything is good, it's very clean. All of those things are very good. I haven't gotten any emergency calls. It's kind of expensive though, really expensive. It's a nice place, but you really are paying for it.

Judy Brown

Thank you for taking time to post your kind comments.

I am very happy with them so far.

I am very happy with them so far. I don't have any concerns or complaints. the staff is friendly, and it's kept very clean. It's a nice place.

Judy Brown

Thank you for taking time to post your kind comments.

I give this community only a fair rating. In a very short time there were too many shortcomings for the dollar value we were out putting. It began with minor issues to more serious ones which unfortunately I will not mention as I do feel with some time and proper management/supervision this community can succeed. My issues were address and I also followed up with corporate on my issues ~ corporate was very responsive which is a plus. The community's management seemed to be a little offended that I had complaints ~ sorry, but this isn't about you or me ~ it's solely been about my love one's care as well as other residents. I agree, after a certain time in the pm ~ everyone seems to be zombie like. It would make anyone seem to wonder. Nevertheless, I wish this community lots of luck in getting coverage where needed and more streamline process to ensure nothing is missed.

Judy Brown

I am deeply sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction with Autumn Leaves of Bolingbrook. We have been in business for more than 14 years and strive to provide the highest quality care for our residents with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.

I want to personally apologize for any issues that were not addressed in a manner as timely as you would like, and want to assure you that we are taking immediate steps to review your concerns. We have already contacted our staff in Bolingbrook to share your comments and to begin addressing your concerns. We ask that you call our Chief Operating Officer at [removed] and describe your concerns in specific detail to him. He is awaiting your call and has made it a top priority to personally address these issues.
Finally, as distressing as it is for us to hear about your unhappiness, we’d like to thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention.

Review of Autumn Leaves of Bolingbrook Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Bolingbrook, IL

Very impressed with everything seen as well as staff. The need for a dx of dementia of some form would probably rule out this facility.

Judy Brown

Thank you for taking time to post your kind comments regarding Autumn Leaves of Bolingbrook.

Convenient location, comparable value, responsive staff

We made the selection based on location. The location is the most convenient of nine options that we looked at, to all of us, the closest and most convenient.

Value was a consideration high on the list; the cost is the most reasonable.

It had to be a memory loss facility. She was in a situation that didn't specialize in memory loss and there were gaps in her care.

They seem to have plenty of activities to do all of the time, though my mother doesn't necessarily take advantage.

We're still trying to resolve questions about when the family needs to get engaged, and how to get them engaged in certain activities; for instance, what family members to call; that just takes time.

They've always responded to us when we raise something. For instance, my mother lives raw fruit and vegetables. Most people at senior centers do better with cooked vegetables. They have made a change for her to make more raw fruits and vegetables available to her.

We think this facility is a very good choice.

Judy Brown

Thank you for your kind review. We’re always thrilled to hear from family members who are pleased with the care we provide to their loved ones.

They are doing a great job.

They are doing a great job. They have really good caregivers they are really committed to giving great care. Our loved one is doing really well. We haven't had any complaints or issues with the food either. We are really happy with them.

Judy Brown

Yikes! to a smoth transition

Our family had experience with senior assisted living communities, but had not looked into what happens after that. Events occurred very rapidly and we found ourselves looking for a memory care facility. APFM was able to give us eight different facilities to consider. We were impressed with the memory care programs of all eight. The family developed serveral criteria to narror the list - available vacancies, access to out doors, smaller rather than large, and proximity to family. Using these criteria several family members visited the sites. While we each saw each facility differently, we quickly began to build a consensus that Autumn Leaves best met Mother's and the families needs. We affirmed our conclusions with Mother's physician. We conversed with out of town family members who were unable to visit the sites as to our findings in order to bring them into the process. Once the family had all agreed, we moved forward to transition Mother to her new home. Autumn Leaves was very cooperative in assisting us with the transition.

Judy Brown

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your families' process for selecting a place for your loved one. This will surely help other families in the same situation.

Review for Autumn Leaves in Bolingbrook, IL

Need more one on one supervision with patients. Patients seem to be "walking zombies". Many patients falling too often. Families should be notified when patient has Dr. appt. to be there to hear what Dr. says. -Not happy with community.

Judy Brown

I want to personally apologize for any issues that were not addressed in a manner as timely as you would like, and want to assure you that we are taking immediate steps to review your concerns. We have already contacted our staff in Bolingbrook to share your comments. We also ask that you call our Chief Operating Officer to describe your concerns in specific detail to him. He is awaiting your call and has made it a top priority to personally address these issues.

Incredible service

My step dad became a resident here about a month and a half ago. We have been absolutely blown away by the kindness of every single individual that works here. I honestly didn't think a place like this was even possible.
The way they continually show compassion and honor to the residents and their families is better than anything we could have hoped for.
Tarran (sp?) the manager sets the pace of creating a great culture, but there really has been no exception. Everyone is just great, and we are so thankful.

Judy Brown

Wow! Thank you for taking time to post your kind comments on our community. We are so pleased that your step-father's transition has been such a positive experience. We are grateful to all of our families, like you, who have entrusted their loved ones to our care. Thank you for sharing.

They have the best staff here. Ayisha...

They have the best staff here. Ayisha is awesome and Joey, RN, is excellent at PT care.

Judy Brown

Stacey RN is wonderful and is patient...

Stacey RN is wonderful and is patient care driven. She takes the initiative to resolve any issues for her residents in a timely manner.

Judy Brown

Thank you for your kind comments about our community. It means a lot when another healthcare professional recognizes the care and effort we put into designing and managing our communities.

Everyone here is exceptionally kind a...

Everyone here is exceptionally kind and helpful. Especially Laura D and Terran and Stacey. We are pleased with this choice.

Judy Brown

Thank you for visiting our community and for taking time to post your kind comments. We work very hard to find people who are genuinely compassionate caregivers .

My mother stayed here for respite car...

My mother stayed here for respite care and was very comfotable. The facility is very beautiful and set up in a way that is very fluid for the residents. The staff is caring, attentive and kind. They treat the residents with respect, and they feel like friends.

Judy Brown

We appreciate your positive remarks about our Adult Stay and Respite program. We know how important it is for caregivers to have a safe, engaging place for their loved ones while they handle other responsibilities. We hope to enjoy the company of your mother again in the near future.

The staff is awesome, great care and ...

The staff is awesome, great care and attention to detail. Staff well trained and courteous.

Judy Brown

Very nice. The people are kind and co...

Very nice. The people are kind and courteous.

Judy Brown

Thank you for taking the time to post your positive comments.

I am still learning how well this pla...

I am still learning how well this place was planned. I love the atmosphere and how the residents enjoy. I am here to help make this a better place.

Judy Brown

Thank you so much for your comment. Nothing means more to us than a satisfied resident. Everything we do is meant to make sure you have the best care and environment possible. I’m glad you feel at home at Bolingbrook!

Excellent homelike place, and excelle...

Excellent homelike place, and excellent caring staff

Judy Brown

Thank you so much for your kind comments. We are grateful to all of our families, like you, who have entrusted their loved ones to our care. Thank you for sharing.

Best Alz and Demintia faciliity I hav...

Best Alz and Demintia faciliity I have seen .My wife enjoys the activities. Caregivers are wonderful. Good food.

Judy Brown

We appreciate your kind comments. Thank you so much for your complement to our Culinary Staff. Much education and training goes into selecting and preparing appetizing menus for our community. We love the interaction of our residents at meal time and we work hard to make every meal an enjoyable experience.

I've been to Autumn Leaves to do asse...

I've been to Autumn Leaves to do assessments for long term care benefits. It's a joy to come. Facility is beautiful. Staff appear patient and loving with residents. I have always been met with courtesty, respect, and cooperation. The staff are awesome to work with!

Judy Brown

My mother stayed here for respite car...

My mother stayed here for respite care and was very comfortable. The facility is very beautiful and set up in a way that is very fluid for the residents. The staff is caring, attentive, and kind. They treat the residents with respect, and they feel like friends.

Judy Brown

My mom's dementia escalated at sunris...

My mom's dementia escalated at sunrise. Despite a narrow time frame and the demans of good research, I did my due diligence and spent 3 hours at seven different communities. Autumn Leaves ranks far superior in terms of detailed mental care and faimly personal bonding with my mom, attention to health details and grooming, management, hiring of staff who fit the elder care profile need, and physical layout, and daily protocol. My mom tells me that everyone treats her well and feels at home.

Judy Brown

Thank you for taking time to post your kind comments on our community. We are glad you noticed our caring staff. We work very hard to find people who are genuinely compassionate caregivers and we train every single one of our employees in dementia care.”

This has been the best thing for our ...

This has been the best thing for our sister. She has actually improved since she has been here. The staff are great. They are caring and you never hear anyone be short with any of the individuals. They keep us informed and we are always welcome here.

Judy Brown

Thank you for trusting us to take care of your sister. We are grateful to all of our families, like you, who have entrusted their loved ones to our care. Thank you for sharing.

Everyone is very friendly and you fel...

Everyone is very friendly and you feel warmth the minute you walk through the door. Excellent staff!

Judy Brown

Thank you for taking time to post your kind comments. We are glad you noticed our caring staff.

He is well taken care of. Everything ...

He is well taken care of. Everything is fine.

Thank you for taking time to post your kind comments on our community.

This is a great community for my dad ...

This is a great community for my dad and family when we come to visit. They always have things going on to keep him busy and the staff is always warm and friendly.

Judy Brown

Thank you for your kind comments on our Life Engagement Program. We continually strive to get to know each resident on a personal level so that we may offer personalized memory care activities for every resident.

Very attentive caregivers with approp...

Very attentive caregivers with appropriate activities (eg. exercise games)
Facility is well designed. Food is tasty and nutritious.

Judy Brown

We really appreciate your thoughts on our community. We put a lot of thought into the way we build each community and we’re happy that you noticed.”

Staff is very friendly and competent....

Staff is very friendly and competent. All residents, including my father, are very well taken care of and appear happy. The facility is clean, spacious, and like a home to the residents. We were nervous about placing my father in a "home" but are extremely pleased with our selection.

Judy Brown

Enjoyed the tour... very informative....

Enjoyed the tour... very informative. Staff very gracious. Felt at home. Learned a lot about dimentia and how they accommodate the loved ones. The themes for the areas are great. The thought of pilot programs is impressive. Thanks Stacey for the tour. Laura, you are very professional, friendly, and love your caring. Thank you.

Judy Brown

Thank you for visiting our community and taking the time to post your kind comments. We are glad you noticed our caring staff!

I am impressed how well run this faci...

I am impressed how well run this facility is, and the high quality of the building, grounds and furnishings.

Judy Brown

My father has been in Autumn Leaves s...

My father has been in Autumn Leaves since last November. He has received wonderful care and his needs are met. From top to bottom the staff is caring and knowledgable. They are attentive to him and I am glad that after touring many memory care places I placed him in Autumn Leaves.

Judy Brown

Thank you for taking time to post your kind comments on our community. We are grateful to all of our families, like you, who have entrusted their loved ones to our care. Thank you for sharing.

This place is "top notch". I come her...

This place is "top notch". I come here every day to see my husband, and I have not seen anything negative from the staff or caregivers. They are all fun, loving, helpful, people. I prayed on where my husband should go, and the Lord lead me to the right place. I am so thankful for all of them.

Judy Brown

Thank you for your positive comment. We are glad you noticed our caring staff. We work very hard to find people who are genuinely compassionate caregivers and we train every single one of our employees in dementia care.”

It's a lovely community that is staff...

It's a lovely community that is staffed by caring people that feel like family.

Judy Brown

We really appreciate your thoughts on our community. We work very hard to find people who are genuinely compassionate caregivers

Excellent! Everyone, staff and resi...

Excellent!
Everyone, staff and residents, are very positive and happy. The care and attention is so good.
It makes our family feel so at ease that our dad is taken care of so well every day. Thank you!

Judy Brown

Thank you for taking time to post your kind comments on our community. We want you to know that we are grateful that you entrust your dad's care to us and that it is a positive experience.

When I first toured Autumn Leaves at ...

When I first toured Autumn Leaves at Bolingbrook, I immediately felt comfortable and at home. The warm welcoming community was very evident. My first impression was very accurate. My mother has been receiving exceptional care. The entire staff maintains a close relationship with every resident. The atmosphere has an extended family feel, with concern not only for the residents, but for their family members also. Communication with family is wonderful.

Judy Brown

We really appreciate your thoughts on our community and we are glad you noticed our caring staff. We work very hard to find people who are genuinely compassionate caregivers and we train every single one of our employees in dementia care

Great staff and a beautiful building!

Great staff and a beautiful building!

Judy Brown

The facility is very clean and set up...

The facility is very clean and set up is great, because all the residents are able to walk around and not feel like they are in a nursing home. There is an indoor patio and they can garden.
The staff are all very friendly and helpful.

Judy Brown

Beautiful community and staff that tr...

Beautiful community and staff that truly cares.

Judy Brown

The employees of A/L are excellent ca...

The employees of A/L are excellent caregivers and take time to interact specially with the residents. The building is always neat and the maintenance man keep the home well maintained. It helps my peace of mind to know my loved one is being so well taken care of at A/L.

Judy Brown

Great staff, nice location, wonderful...

Great staff, nice location, wonderful activities.

Judy Brown

Very nice, great staff, clean, attent...

Very nice, great staff, clean, attentive staff.

Thank you for taking time to post your kind comments on our community.

Autumn Leaves is a great community. F...

Autumn Leaves is a great community. Facility is clean, beautifully decorated. Residents are pleasant and enjoy different activities everyday to keep active and make each day a good experience. Staff at Autumn Leaves are very knowledgeable and extremely caring. A community that cares for its residents.

Judy Brown

Thank you for your kind comments about our community. . It means a lot when another healthcare professional recognizes the care and effort we put into designing and managing our communities.

Absolutely beautiful, calmi...

Absolutely beautiful, calming and wonderful layout. The Jack and Jill suite was a nice low cost option. Didn't care for the lack of choice in dining. Programs seemed especially great for dementia residents; my second choice due to cost and lack of meal options.

Judy Brown

Thank you for your kind words.