[Removed] was excellent. Caregivers and staff were very kind and friendly. They clearly embodied the “I ❤️my job” spirit on their shirts. Very clean facility with a homey (less corporate) feel. Residents seemed happy and friendly even on a holiday. I feel Mom would be well cared for and would like it here.

A pleasant Village it is.

I am very impressed with Oakwood Village.they are very helpful and I believe they care very much in helping the people that are living there. They have been very helpful to me in giving me information on how my sister is doing. She seems to have settle in and has stepped out of her comfort zone which was her room. I am pleased that we have decided on her moving to Oakwood Village. I am beginning to relax and feeling comfortable that we made the right decision. It is a very friendly place no regrets.

Not Right For Mom

It was nice but you know, you walk in and you kind of get a feel for the place. It just didn't feel like home or like somewhere my mother would be comfortable. The rooms were very nice and the whole place was beautiful but there was something about it I just didn't care for. It was a little bit more expensive too.