Atria Canyon Creek - Plano, TX

This is an absolutely beautiful community. I wish they had the full spectrum of care options on site.

Maintenance concerns

The people here are wonderful. The only minor concern I have is the community needs some upkeep with their maintenance. They offer well balanced meals that are not bad. They have all kinds of activities. The community is clean and the grounds are nice.

A nice community for my home care

like my new home and I know that this is a safe place for me to reside. The staff is always helpful when needed. The community is clean and I like the variety of the meals that are offered to me. I like the activities that I am involved with.I would recommend this community to others needing a nice place to live.

Kate Vance

I’m so glad to know that you feel safe and happy at Atria Canyon Creek! If you have any more feedback, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me directly at [removed].

Making new friends!!

My mother is doing great since her move in. From the first meeting we had, when we were looking for an apartment, we have been very impressed. My mother goes down for meals daily and mentions that the food is great. She has taken advantage of some exercise programs and made new friends. It has been a good experience for her so far.

Doing Great Since My Move to This Community

I'am doing very with my move to this community, everything is working out very well. This is a great community, with a great staff. The only concern I have is, it can take a little long for maintenance to come top to fix things in your apartment. They have a clubhouse where the residents can meet, and do some activities. They do a good job with keeping everything nice, and clean. It has been a great experience, and I would recommend this community. It is a great place.

Kind Tour

Very nice tour of this community. Everything looked great. Everyone was kind.

The activities are well organized, and the food is good.

I would give them the highest score. It's clean and the staff is friendly. The activities are well organized, and the food is good. My loved one hasn't had any complaints.

I Loved This Place!!

The building was in excellent condition. I really liked all the activities and amenities available. The tour guide showed me available rooms and the dinning area. I thought everything was in place and well organized. The interaction between the staff and the residents was very positive.

Living at the Atria

The reason we acted so quickly to lease an apt. at Atria was that we wanted 2 bedrooms and a study. Our apt. has 2 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths and a solarium - has been completely redone w/simulated wood floors and granite. There are only 2 like it in the complex.

The staff is wonderful and the people here are so friendly. We have only been here a month, so we haven't had many experiences here. The food is good and certainly, no one will ever go hungry.

My husband and I feel we made the right decision to live here.

Very Happy With My Move Here

So everything is working out pretty well for me here at this community. Every body has been very pleasant and welcoming. I really enjoy the staff, they have really gone out their way to help me. There are lovely activities offered through out the week. The meals a wonderful, they have a nice chef here. I'am pleased with my move. This is a community I would highly recommend.

Atria Is Supreme

So far, we really like it here. The staff and residents are friendly. The meals are great. The apartments and grounds are nice. Holly, the director is exceptional.

We Found Our New Home

We are still in the process of moving into our spacious and lovely apartment but we are very happy with this community. The staff are building a good relationship with us and the residents are welcoming and friendly. We get room cleaning every other week and the food is very good with flexible meal options. There are activities here and we will be going to a baseball game tonight. I choose this community because there are a lot of couples and independent residents.

Loved the creek running through the property and the walking trail alongside. The interior was darker and older style furniture. Location was good but some face the highway and road noise would be evident on the balconies. Friendly staff.

I am very pleased and have enjoyed living here

I am very pleased and have enjoyed living here. The staff is wonderful and it is a very clean environment. Everything has pleased me except the dining room. The food is excellent, but the atmosphere is not good. It is crowded and noisy, and it is too small. Sometimes it just takes too long to get your food. The problem is at dinner breakfast is fine (buffet style.)

Katy Miller

Thanks for choosing Atria and for sharing your valuable feedback with us. We gave your comments to our leadership team and welcome any other insights from your experience – you can reach us at [removed].

Helpful and Welcoming

I think everyone has been very helpful and welcoming at Atria Canyon Creek. My loved one has only been there for a couple weeks now, but she seems to be doing okay and she is enjoying her experience there.

I haven't been here long enough to find anything wrong with them. I've only been here less than a month and everything's been fine.

Great place

Have been helping my mother find a place to live in the Plano, Far North Dallas, Carrollton area. After looking at several places, we narrowed it to two, and mom felt most comfortable at Atria Canyon Creek. Staff and residents both seem very friendly. The staff has gone above and beyond so far to honor all of their commitments, and everyone has gone above and beyond to help with all the little details.

Absolutely Terrific

The Atria Canyon Creek has been absolutely terrific. Everything has been going great. They always keep in contact with us. The Atria Canyon Creek is a very nice community. Everyone is very nice and friendly.

Amazing Place

It is a amazing independent facility. They staff are sweet and caring and their to ask any questions. I would definitely rate this a five and recommended it to anyone for sure.

Going very well so far!

We've only had our loved one here a brief time, but so far things have gone very well with Atria Canyon Creek. They were very helpful and informative during the touring process, and when it came time for her to move in they even offered to pick her up from the airport when she flew in in the evening.

The best of many retirement homes.

Beautiful setting and very friendly atmosphere.

My brother and I both toured this property on February 16th & 17th. Both of us loved the apt size and the amenities of this property. The Atria is definitely in our top 2 selections.

Very nice place!

We've been very happy with how things have gone at Atria Canyon Creek so far. It's a very nice looking place, and they keep everything looking clean and well kept. The staff are very friendly, and do a great job looking out for the residents. I really appreciated the effort they put into making Mom feel welcome and helping her settle in when she moved in. They're definitely worth a look if you're looking into senior living options in the area.

definite recommend this place, if not allergic to dogs

The food is great, except for breakfast rolls. (Or maybe Mom keeps them in her room too long.)
Staff is extra friendly, especially the front desk guy .
We like the ambiance and the cleanliness.
I like it that the residents change their door décor to suit the season and holidays.
Mom says there are too many dogs. I think the Atria works extra hard to keep the hallways clean.

My experience with the Atria at Canyo...

My experience with the Atria at Canyon Creekhas been good. I'm satisfied with their services. I'm overall satisfied with the friendliness of the staff, cleanliness of the facility, and care they provide.

Wish I could live there

Beautiful building and common areas. VERY clean and new. Apartments are a nice size. No need to walk outside to get to main building. The menu items are very varied and the activities are extensive. 3 meals a day except for Sunday. Pool area is very inviting. If this was within my Mother's budget it would be where she would live.

Clean and independent

It’s independent living. The best aspect of this community is how clean it is. The staff is very friendly. Because it’s independent living the care services don’t really apply. There are plenty of activities.

Beautiful

It’s an exceptional community. There were a few things that they didn’t not respond as quickly as I had expected to, but they’re really very good. It’s such a great value for the environment. It’s such a great building.

Great place!

Everything here was awesome! They were really good about introducing my loved one to other residents to get him socially and make sure he had some other people looking out for him. They really went out of their way to be helpful!
Unfortunately my loved one didn't get to stay long before moving out due to illness, but if he recovers enough to qualify we're definitely going to bring him back here!

It's going well.

It's going well. The food is about a four. It would be nice if they could smoothe out the housekeeping.

Atria Canyon Creek provides residents with a vibrant, independent lifestyle, with spacious apartments purposefully designed for discerning older adults of the Greater Dallas area. Located just west of Historic Downtown Plano, Atria Canyon Creek is easily accessible from Richardson and Dallas, and within driving distance of many shopping and entertainment districts, parks and nature preserves, medical centers, and local landmarks and attractions. Exclusively independent and equipped with the finest modern amenities, Atria Canyon Creek is for older adults seeking to continue their active lifestyles in a luxurious, maintenance-free setting. With industry-leading quality standards, Atria Canyon Creek provides a 24-hour staff and an exceptional senior living experience.