Sunrise just feels like a place you would call home. The have independent living, assisted living and memory care all under one roof. They serves as a great model for those who may need any of these services.

A tour

This is a larger community. The people we met were friendly and the community looked clean. They seem to offer a lot of activities and amenities. This community just did not feel like the right place for our loved one.

Overall it is a nice community

This is a clean community in a nice area. It is located across from a shopping center. The only issues I have with this community are that I did not get a response from them regarding a concern I had about my loved one getting food poisoning. I also do not think they offer the amount of activities they said. The salesperson was nice until we moved in my loved one. I am not sure that they supply some of the basic necessities like toilet paper. I am going to talk to them and hope things will be resolved. I would recommend asking a lot of questions when looking for a community.

Sunrise Senior Living

Everything was nice but just out of my price range.

Informative Tour Guide!

Sunrise of Plano offered off site and on site activities. The staff that i met during the tour were nice and very courteous. I liked this community they had many amenities available for my loved one. The community overall was clean and up-kept. A variety of meals were served depending on the diets of the residents. The guide gave me a lot of important information about the community.

Excellent Care

I would highly recommend this community to others. The food was excellent and a good variety. Alot of activities are offered to those who would like to participate. I was happy with how clean the community is. A wonderful staff with excellent care.

I had a nice tour!!

The people that took me on the tour of this community were nice and knowledgable. I thought this community was ok. It was not on our short list of options. The community appeared clean.

It Was Nice

During the tour of this community we found it to be very nice. The staff gave us good service and the residents all had good attitudes. The tour guide was helpful and did her best to show us how great the community was but we found that this community mostly had assisted living residents and this is not what we are looking for. The apartments seemed to small for us too.

Sandra was very informative and the property was warm and engaging. The rooms were great and people very friendly. Proud to live there. Next step take mom for visit.

Sunrise has been very good, so far.

Sunrise has been very good, so far. We haven't had any complaints about food or anything. I am pretty happy with it so far. I would give them a five at this point.

1. Best looking facility we've visited so far. Wide hallways, high ceilings, and professionally designed interior decoration.
2. Well-trained, highly knowledgeable staff especially for dealing with memory care patients.
3. Two outings a week and a full activities calendar.

4 Levels of Care

This facility was SO well run and very nice. The care manager was SO sharp. I liked that the dining was segregated into two rooms based on level of care.
Memory Care was on the third floor. I found this unusual, but there was an open patio just outside the dining room.
As much as I liked this place, unfortunately a BIG drawback was the 4 levels of care and the extra price for medication management based on how many meds taken including over the counter meds. It was hard to determine exactly what price to expect based on their brochures but it was easy to tell that it could be very expensive no matter what. I also worry about how good the care really might be if they are always trying to determine which level is needed which can fluctuate with someone needing memory care. I was called by someone there and offered a really good deal for one year, but I still was worried about getting "nickeled and dimed".

Nice looking place!

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for my loved one. It was a nice looking place, and everyone seemed very friendly. However, the price here seemed a bit high for what they provide, compared to some other communities we looked at that provided better quality for a similar price.

If Dad's happy, the daughters are happy

Everything has gone very smoothly for my dad's move into Sunrise of Plano. He was treated kindly in the presale period, but with no high pressure sales. All went well on move day with housekeeping making sure that someone was there to let the movers in. The food is good. He hasn't participated a lot in the activities, but he seems to be getting along well with staff and residents alike. Anytime he has needed help with anything, someone has been able to meet his needs.
He's pleased and that's what most important.

Nice Facility

It is nice, I didn't meet the staff but the facility is nice. The receptionist - when the doors are open she is there, and I really liked that. I believe the price is comparable to Atria.

Real Nice and Bright

Sunrise was real nice. It was probably our second choice. We liked that it had huge sky lights and a real bright interior. There was nothing wrong with them but we found a place that we liked even better.

Great food, great staff

I'm very satisfied with everything. I chose it because first, they do have alzheimers treatment there, second, it's close to my sister and easy for me to get to and third, if my mom needs some help we can move her to assisted living and we can move my father into alzheimers down the road if he needs it and we won't have to make another move. They're getting older and everything new is another problem. They're used to the people, they're used to the food and its really good. I've eaten there a couple of times but the one thing my mom complains about is that they don't serve neough veggies, but my moms a veggie freak. It's very well prepared, its always hot, the people that serve are awesome, actually, the whole staff is awesome. They have a bunch of activities but my parents don't like to do to much, but everyday they have an activity or a social, they're always busy.

Very Very Nice

It was very expensive but very, very nice. My parents did not want a huge place so this one was too big for them and it was too expensive. They wanted a small, homey place. This is in the busy Plano area.

No lunch for independent. Continental...

No lunch for independent. Continental b-fast; full kitchen. dinner- full restaurant style. Clean/happy.

Nice facility, lots of activities for...

Nice facility, lots of activities for seniors. More laid back than Preston Place. Apartments not quite as nice as preston place not as much storage room. Liked dining and fact they have some monitoring of residents.

Nice facility Independent/Assisted/M...

Nice facility Independent/Assisted/Memory Care options available at same site. Continental breakfast and dinner included, but full kitchen in apt (lunch). Standard amenities, phone/internet extra. Good feeling. Director was very helpful and provided lots of information.

This facility is much like the Citide...

This facility is much like the Citidel, in Mesa, AZ, but the cost is considerably more. I would like dad to be here, but only if he could get VA benefits.

not that nice