a great place to live

from my first visit, everyone was friendly and helpful. Shortly after we moved in my husband went to the hospital and the people here bent over backwards to help me, I'm very grateful.

a great place to live

from my first visit, everyone was friendly and helpful. Shortly after we moved in to the hospital and the people here bent over backwards to help me, I'm very grateful.

It's great!

It's great! It's very clean. They have been exceptionally friendly. They submitted work orders for small issues within 24 hours of requesting them. They have activities, but my loved one hasn't really participated much yet. They have a happy hour there, but they don't do meals. Every question that has come up, they have been able to answer. They have been very knowledgeable, and helpful.

I liked this facility best ...

I liked this facility best of the ones I have toured to this point.

Very nice but nearly booked...

Very nice but nearly booked up and have only one room available and it is a little larger than we were needing at this point, but very nice.

We toured this community when we were...

We toured this community when we were looking into senior living options for my parents. It was a little pricey, but from what I saw during our tour everything looked very nice. We ended up selecting a different community, but I have friends who moved their parents in here and I have heard nothing but good things!

Very good overall

Overall they do a great job here! We've been very pleased with the service. It's a great looking facility, it is always very clean and nice looking, and the staff are always very friendly and helpful. They could use a bit more variety with their activities.

McDermott Crossing fits an active senior's lifestyle and price range

A Place for Mom helped my mother and me weed out senior living places that weren't in her monthly rental price range. We visited four places and McDermott Crossing is the best fit for mom with the friendly staff/residents and new building.

Clean and Brand New

My mom has been really pleased with them. We chose because it was very cost effective and very clean and brand new.

Nice looking place

This is a location we toured when looking into options for my loved one. This was a nice looking place, and the staff were all friendly, however it was more expensive than other similar options we looked it.

McDermott Crossing is a mixture of modern design and elegant luxury blending the conveniences of apartment-style living with all the comforts of home.
Centrally located in Northwest Plano, minutes from state-of-the-art medical facilities, renowned shopping, and a variety of restaurants, life at McDermott Crossing is guaranteed to be delightful and entertaining. Why wait, stop by for a tour and experience for yourself.