Victory Centre of Vernon Hills - Vernon Hills, IL

Victory is a Senior Living gem in Vernon Hills

We were in need of a faculty that would care for our parents as they entered the later stages of retirement. Our parents have been at Victory for 2 Years. We couldn’t be happier with choosing this faculty. The staff is friendly, caring and personable. This is a modern, very clean facility. Check with the business office regarding Medicaid. Daily activities and trips are ongoing to keep your loved one involved. The wellness center will manage medication requirements and can assist with most basic needs. You truly become Part of the Victory/Pathway family. We have had such a positive experience we felt the need to share for any other families looking for a great place for the care of your loved ones. Highly recommended!!

Very nice warm feeling there. Lovely courtyard and nice clean common areas. The only concerns we have would be 24/7 medicine management/nurse care as the person we are looking for is unable to administer his medication himself.

A Caring Community!

My mother has experienced friendly residents, an exceptionally caring and helpful staff, and a clean and comfortable environment. She loves her room with its huge window giving her an opportunity to grow her favorite plants. There are multiple places to sit such as the large living room, community room for activities, library, dining room, and a lovely outdoor patio. The Victory Center community functions as a large family, and I am very impressed by what I've seen and how happy my mother is.

Friendly Staff!!

My grandmother has recently made the move into this community and so far we have no complaints of how things are going for her. The staff seem to be friendly and have been attentive to her needs. I am thinking we found the perfect place for and I am highly looking forward to our experience with this facility.

Very pleased

The staff were great with dad for the short time he was there. The food is good and they do offer healthy options. The community is clean and they do offer daily activities. This is a smaller community and dad felt comfortable when he toured it. We are looking forward to seeing how things continue to go.

Very Close To Family

We are so thankful that we found this place and that they are able to handle conditions such as my brother has. The staff is amazing very helpful, kind and friendly. the community is always clean and well maintained. The food is good he is enjoying it. The residents are friendly and sociable however my brother seems to find them on the older side than his age. He has used the dentist, podiatrist, and the barber shop and has been happy with each service. He has gone on a couple of outings that he enjoyed. The location is perfect for us half way between myself and my sister.

Great Community, Working Out Well for Us

My mother is doing great with her move to this community. Everything is working out very well, and I'm very pleased with her move here. There are nice activities offered, and the meals are good. They do a good job with the cleanliness of the community. The staff is good, they are kind, and helpful when needed. All is well for us at this community, and I would recommend it for your loved ones.

Enjoyable Activities!!

My loved one has really been enjoying this community, she has made the adjustment and is very comfortable in her new home. My mother really likes to play bingo as well as the other activities they offer throughout the week.The dinning experience is great she likes the meals as well as the company of the other residents.

High Cost Place!!

When we arrived to the community we received a pamphlet and noticed that the prices were very high. From what we only got to see of the community it was clean and the staff were nice. The staff that greeted me in the beginning treated me very well. In the pamphlet it gave you the meals plans and activities offered, but we didn't go on with our tour.

Nicole Bartecki

Thank you for your review. I would love for you to come back and speak with our Lifestyle Specialist. Our community is a supportive living community and we do offer a financial safety net for those that qualify once funds are depleted. We would love to discuss this further with you.

Various Activities Offered!!

The Victory Centre of Vernon Hills has wonderful staff. I was able to get all of my questions answered during my tour. The community was well organized. I really liked all the activities and amenities that are offered. The guide was knowledgeable and very nice. I would recommend a tour of the community.

Nicole Bartecki

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear that you had such a positive experience at our community. We hope to have you back again real soon.

Review of Victory Centre of Vernon Hills - Vernon Hills, IL

Like an all inclusive resort. To describe in one word - class.

Nicole Bartecki

Thank you for your review. What a wonderful compliment!

He Is Happy

Well from what my loved one tells me, he seems to be very happy staying at the Victory Centre. I know that they are having trouble with keeping some of the waiting staff, but other than that there is not a problem.

They would have been my first choice.

We toured here when looking for options. They would have been my first choice. They were very modern and new. Unfortunately, we were in a time crunch, and they didn't have any openings available.

I am very happy with it.

I am very happy with it. The people are very friendly. My father has only been there for about a month and a half. We just have to iron out some kinks. I would recommend the Victory Centre. Out of all the places we visited, I picked this one. It's a really nice place. The facility is really clean. Everyone is very friendly and welcoming. The staff has been accommodating and caring. Everything has been going well.

So far we have no complaints.

So far we have no complaints. It seems like the right place for. She is not happy that there is only one entree, plus a variety of sandwiches. But I have never had any complaints about the quality of the food. Perhaps just a little more variety, and choice at meals would be a nice addition. Other than that, everything is working out pretty well.

Nicole Bartecki

Thank you so much for your review. I am glad that the adjustment is going pretty well. Each month there is a dining meeting that the residents can participate in the menu planning by offering suggestions and comments. Please reach out to Michelle Brody, Executive Director, and she will make sure that you know when the next meeting is. Thank you again for taking the time to review our community!

Review of Victory Centre Vernon Hills in Vernon Hills, IL

Looked at many senior facilities, but when I saw Victory I knew I found "home." The staff and residents are helpful and friendly. I also have my dog--Teddy living with me.

Review of Victory Centre of Vernon Hills Assisted Living in Vernon Hills, IL

Love this place. The biggest downfall is that it does not provide longterm nursing care. However, we are definitely holding this as a possibility.

Just did not like the layout.

Just did not like the layout.