Integrated Care Communities - Moreno Valley, CA

ICARE offers unparalleled care for the frail elderly. We can accommodate individuals with: Parkinson’s, diabetes, dialysis, incontinence, cancer, hospice, chronic arthritis, chronic pain, wheelchair dependency, cardiac and hypertension problems, blindness, hearing loss, and other chronic medical conditions.

Integrated Care Communities is proud to be an Alzheimer’s Association Safe Return registration site and Alzheimer’s Association support group affiliate. In two buildings dedicated to early and late stages are 36 beds providing specific care for those suffering from cognitive impairment, memory deficiency, Alzheimer’s and related dementias.

Located on the grounds of Riverside University Health System - Medical Center, Moreno Valley, CA 92555

A tour for care

We toured this community. We did not need the care that we needed. We wanted security. The staff was very helpful and were able to answer my questions on care that is given. The community was clean and the menu was appealing with a good variety. The offer a good variety of meals. We would suggest that families tour this community for care for a family member.

Taking The Time Understand Her Needs

They just don't stick my mom in bed and if she won't eat they will try something else and they are open to suggestions for meal substitutions. They are trying different medication to help her eat. It is convenient to have a hospital nearby. When I got to the hospital they had her taken care of in a quick time frame. I would recommend this community for the good job it has been doing. My mom is enjoying a good place and we are pleased with all that they do.

Phillip Saucedo

Thank you so much for your kind comments. We understand that in Residential Health Care there is no such thing as "one size fits all," therefore we strive to remain open minded and flexibly in the care and treatment of our Residents. We want to get them moving again, get them active and get them socially engaged regardless of their current health condition. That requires flexibility! Thanks again.

Phil Saucedo - CFO

I am not happy at this time

This community is fairly clean. I have noticed they do not do a good job cleaning up dad's bathroom. The community said I had to hire a personal sitter for him. They are nice, however they are also not taking care of dad's personal needs. I do not think he is getting a balanced diet that he is able to eat. I have left messages about his personal needs being taken care of and I have not had any response. I am going to give it a little more time and if things do not change we may be moving him.

Phillip Saucedo

We are sorry to that we've not yet been able to meet your expectations. I have arranged. Most of the time we are able to resolve ALL issues with just a little bit of additional communication. I've arranged to have our Facility Manager and Administrator meet wit you to further address any concerns you might have and to make sure that your expectations are aligned with the services we are licensed to deliver. I'm certain we can find a mutually agreeable resolution. Thank you. Phil Saucedo - CFO

I was extremely pleased with the admin's response to my questions. Very clean, friendly, caring place. Very small and intimate but that is what my mom's needs are at this point.

Phillip Saucedo

Thank you for the warm review. You described exactly how we think of ourselves when you use the words "intimate," "small," "friendly." We have all of the capabilities of a top notch commercial facility but delivered in a home like environment. Thanks again!.

I am happy with it!!

This community has been nice for mom. She has made friends. She likes the activities and the staff are good at encouraging the residents to participate. The staff are patient and considerate. The food looks well proportioned and mom seems to like it. The entire community is kept clean. I would recommend looking into this community.

Phillip Saucedo

Thank you so much for your warm review. Our facility layout (rooms directly adjacent to and surrounding the common areas) lends itself to constant staff and resident interaction. No reason to sit in the room all day watching TV when all the action is happening right outside your door. Thanks again!

Phil Saucedo - CFO

A great place for my mom.

I like that they keep the residents active, and get to go out in the community. I feel that my mother is in a safe and caring place. We are able to visit her anytime we want.

Phillip Saucedo

Thanks for the warm comments. You absolutely can visit her anytime you want. After all we truly want her to feel that this is her home. Thanks again!

Friendly Staff!!

I got to see some interaction happening between the staff and the residents that i really liked during my visit. The residents looked content and seemed to enjoy the activities that they offered. There was a very lovely beautician on site that provided services to the residents. Everything was put in place and nothing looked dirty. My view of the whole place and the staff was wonderful.

Phillip Saucedo

Thank you so much for the kind words. Unlike facilities where Residents are tucked away from the common areas in dormitory style settings, Integrated built the Resident room directly around and adjacent to the common areas. That is why we're able to get even the most frail Resident up and out for activities and interaction with Residents and Staff! Thanks again.

Good Care

This is a nice community for my wife. the staff is taking good care of her here. It is a clean and well kept community. She seems to be happy with the meals that are offered to her. I would recommend this for good care for a loved one.

Phillip Saucedo

Thank you for the kind comments. Our home style cooking and family style dining provide for unique and customized meal choices for each of our residents. We're delighted she (and you) are enjoying our facility. Thanks again!

A social life for Grandma

My grandmother was in need of a place after she was diagnosed with early stages of Alzheimer's and we were unable to give her the care she required. Luckily we were able to place her here, where staff members are so nice and understanding. The first day we were sad to leave her but now every time we call she tells us about all the outings she gets to do, the new friends she has made and the activities she participates in. I can honestly say, this is a great place for people who require the extra assistance but want to continue to have a social life. I definitely recommend Integrated Care.

Phillip Saucedo

Thank you for much for describing our services so well. We truly believe that we are one of the few facilities out there that won't use dementia as an excuse to avoid getting our Residents involved in activities and socializing. We push our Staff and Residents to stay active, feel better and enjoy themselves to the greatest extent possible. Thanks again.

Cheers! Phil Saucedo - CFO

My Mother Is Doing Much Better Here

My mother is doing much at this community. It is a lot better than the other community she was at. The staff is excellent, they are caring her and her needs very well. It is a very nice and clean community. There are activities offered, she has tried a few. She is eating very well, the food is very good. I know she is safe and good hands. This is a community I would recommend.

Phillip Saucedo

Thank you so much for your kind words. Interestingly, out best comments come from those Residents who have moved to ICC from somewhere else. They can't believe that we take so much of the care on for them. Everything from including local transportation to medical appointments to all activities, laundry, cleaning, meals, etc. included in the base rent pricing! We pride ourselves on doing more! Thanks again.

Great Care

Everything is going very well for my mother in law at this community. We are very pleased and they are caring for her very well. The community looks great, they do a very good job of keeping the facility clean. The staff is very good, they are very kind and helpful. She is trying some new activities. I have tired some of the meals and the food is very good. Overall they are taking good care of her and I would recommend it.

Phillip Saucedo

Thank you so much for the kind words. Over the years we've really developed a Team of caregivers that think with one mind. Our goals and objectives for your loved one are the same and we believe it shows up in the cleanliness of the facility, the quality of the meals and the level of dedication we have to getting your loved one involved in activities and socially engaged regardless of their current health. Thanks again.

Cheers!

Nice place

Integrated Care Communities is a nice place. They have some activities there, and there was nothing wrong with the facility. My Aunt just didn't want to be there, so another family member moved her in with them.

Phillip Saucedo

Thank you for the kind words. We understand situations change and we simply want to be your go-to resource for residential health care if and when you need it. Thanks again.

Phil Saucedo - CFO

My prayers have been answered!

Making the decision to go with ICC has been great! My parents are in a safe and clean and environment and getting the care that they need which is most important. The staff is great and call me routinely to make sure I'm updated on my parents daily. They have such a great sense of humor and have really made this transition easy. I appreciate the fact that they are able to identify things such as my mom's loose tooth and given me direction to ensure that she is comfortable. The place is so clean it made my sister weep seeing as how she is a Susie Homemaker and very articular. ICC is not institutionalized at all and very comfortable for Mom and Dad. It's just been a great experience and I couldn't be happier!

Phillip Saucedo

Thank you for much for your kind words! I love this sentence that you wrote:

"ICC is not institutionalized at all..." When the Rowe Family built this facility back in 2000, it was a driving motivation to be able to provide ultra-high quality commercial residential healthcare in a HOME-LIKE environment without any of the long corridors or dormitory style layouts that care homes had become notorious for. Your comment says they succeeded. Thanks again!

Phil Saucedo - CFO

Daycare center next door!

Very clean facility. The residents seemed happy. Lots of activities planned. They have a nice outdoor garden area with several benches to relax on. I especially liked that there is a daycare center next door - they bring the kids over to do activities with the seniors.

Phillip Saucedo

Thanks for noticing our beautiful day care center. We employ the same management for both our Day Care Center and our Assisted Living thereby allowing us the opportunity for inter-generational activities the lovely sounds of children playing outside each day for our Residents. Thanks again!

Phil Saucedo - CFO

Very clean facility. The residents seemed happy. Lots of activities planned.

Phillip Saucedo

Short but sweet and accurate! Thanks for your review!

Overall I am happy

I think his hygiene could be a little better, but I think that goes along with the disease. I think the activities could be more engaging. They mainly sit around and look at TV all day. Overall I am happy, if I wasn't I would move him.

Phillip Saucedo

Thank you for your informed comments. We are educators as wells as caregivers and we try to constantly communicate to our Residents and their loved ones the different exceptions for different diseases. I will be certain to take back your comments (anonymously of course) to our Activities Coordinator and discuss a more engaging schedule of activities. WE AIM TO PLEASE. Thank you!

well pleased

I am well pleased with Integrated Care Communities. The staff is very friendly here. My mom is fitting right in. They are keeping my mom busy. I like it because it is right across from where I work too. Overall it has been a good experience.

Phillip Saucedo

Thanks for you wonderful comments. "Keeping my Mom busy..." has been a driving force for us at ICC. The last thing we wanted to create was a a place where Residents sit in their rooms all day watching TV. Moving, socializing, dining, shopping, walking, gardening are all key objectives for us when it comes to your loved ones. Thank again!

Like a family

What I like is that it is not a big place. It is more like a family place.

Phillip Saucedo

What a beautiful comment. Thank you for describing us so perfectly.

Cheers!

Pleased With This Facility

Most of the time my mother-in-law just slept and I would just give them a good rating on everything. Everyone there was hospitable and they seem to be doing a very good job. We were pleased with the facility for the short time she was there.

Phillip Saucedo

Thank you so much for the comments. Although we do our very best to keep our Residents engaged to the very highest levels of their current health status there eventually comes a time where it is simply time to rest and be comfortable. I hope we were able to do this for your Mother In Law. Thanks again.

All our best,

very friendly and accommodating

We had a very positive experience with Integrated Care Communities and would highly recommend them. They were very friendly and accommodating. I thought they did a really good job. It was my wife's aunt that was staying there and her stay was a pleasant one in which she was well cared for. It was very clean and professional.

Phillip Saucedo

Thanks for the kind comments. I think you said it best when you discussed combining the elements of cleanliness and professionalism with friendly and accommodating. I believe that should be the goal of each and every company in the Residential Healthcare Business. Thanks for letting us know how we're doing.

very pleased

This has been our first experience with one of these places so we do not have much basis of comparison, but we have been pleased with our experience. After mom got set up, they called us a lot to let us know how she was doing, which I really appreciated. They take her places, get her out doing activities and staying actively engaged. The whole staff is really friendly and caring. The care givers are just excellent.

Phillip Saucedo

Wow! I love to about caregiver excellence! Our entire Team really is of one mind when it comes to the care of your loved one: Get them up, get them socially engaged, get them moving and do so up to the maximum level of their current healthcare situation. While we understand there will certainly be time to rest we want to make sure we give them every opportunity to maximize the quality of their lives.

Mom's Home

After touring quite a few facilities, I felt Integrated Care Communities was the best facility to fit my mother's need of care the best. She is adjusting well and happy to call her her home. Thank you so much for your help and your friendliness.

Phillip Saucedo

Thank you for your wonderful comments. We understand that having friends the moment you move in (whether it be caregivers or other Residents) is the key to quickly adjusting to a new environment therefore we do our very best to keep our Residents, socially, physically and emotionally engaged from the word go! Thanks again.

Phil Saucedo - CFO

very glad that I have my mother there

I really appreciate they way they were willing and able to help us to expedite the placement of my mother. The care that they have provided has been excellent. She has had a few special needs that they have gone out of their way to meet. They have also been really good at communicating with me and keeping me informed on how she is doing. They also have some really great activities that keep her involved. Overall it really is just an excellent value and I am very glad that I have my mother there. I am very grateful.

Phillip Saucedo

Thanks so much for your comments. I love one our Clients talk about "value." It is something we pride ourselves on delivering. It says here that we provide the greatest dollar for dollar value of anyone in the business in Inland Southern California and I can back it up time and time again. We don't nickle and dime people for services, we don't bait and switch to get you to move-in and we keep ALL of our charges transparent. Thanks for noticing!

Phil Saucedo - CFO

It's wonderful there. They are fabulous to her.

It's wonderful there. They are fabulous to her. She wants to be back in Riverside. She was happy there, but I just can't visit enough. They do a very good job.

Phillip Saucedo

Thank you so much for the kind comments. We will take great care of her until your next visit!

Phil Saucedo - CFO

Feels homelike, has activities to keep residents involved

It feels like more like home, which is why we chose it. My husband is there.

The location is halfway between myself and my husband's daughter.

The care consultant, Debbie, is absolutely wonderful. She has worked with us for months.

For activities, they have games, bingo, and sometimes they take them out. They have Sunday services for church. My husband doesn't get involved too much because he is quiet.

Phillip Saucedo

Thank for the wonderful description of our facilities. "Homelike" is a word we strive to hear each and every day. Although we do our best to engage our Residents to the highest level of their current healthcare situation we understand that sometimes it is just good to rest and maintain peace and quiet. We can do that too!

Engaging Staff

The ones that i have come in contact with are very friendly. I like that they keep the residents active. They were the best for the price.

Phillip Saucedo

Thank you for the kind comments. While we take great pride in hiring and retaining the most compassionate caregivers, our facility layout also demands that the Staff stay engaged and interactive with all Residents. Unlike facilities where the rooms are far removed from the common areas that staff like to stay in, at ICC the common areas are directly next to the Resident rooms. At ICC both Resident and Staff member are compelled to stay engaged due to proximity and then ultimately compassion. Thanks again.

Good with Some Communication Issues

In comparison to what I now know and have experience I would say the care was okay here. I did like all the activities that they did offer in comparison to other places. I did find the communication a little difficult as far as who I need to talk to about what. Say the nurse vs. the building manager. When my husband left he did property damage to their facility and they said we were liable for that but other places said we shouldn't have been. That was the only thing that was maybe a little iffy. The paperwork wasn't really clear but all in all I think it's a good place.

Phillip Saucedo

Thank you for the kind words. I apologize if we did not ultimately leave a first-class memory of our facility. I trust that we were ultimately able to solve the issue to your satisfaction. You comments about the communication were spot on and we've implemented a move-in "hand-off" that distinctly identifies who should be contact and for what and we provide distinctive contact cards that provide information for who should be called first. Thanks again for the comments which will help us get better.

Phil Saucedo

Friendly Staff

We were lined up for my mother-in-law to move in there but my brother-in-law and husband couldn't do it so we're back to taking care of her in her home. We had moved everything in and the day that she was to be moved in, everything backed out. She wasn't ready to move into assisted living. We like the friendliness of the staff. I thought that the idea of the interface of the children's center with the geriatrics was good. We looked at some other places that were way too expensive. For the price, it's as good of a situation that you can hope for.

Phillip Saucedo

Thank you for your comments. I like your description of the events as it illustrates that ultimately we want the Resident to feel comfortable and if they're not ready then we're more then happy to wait until the time is right. We see ourselves as advisers and advocates for Senior Health Care Issues first and a business second. Thanks again.

Very Expensive!

They feed them and provide entertainment and take them places but it was one of the higher priced places we saw. That was our first one to look at and then we got worried that they were all priced like that.

We weren't impressed with the housing lay out. They were U shaped rooms and when you open the door you had the bathroom right there. To me that was awful.

The facility looked modern and nice from the outside. I was impressed when I first saw it. It's gated.

Phillip Saucedo

Thanks for your comments Mr. Hardy. I would respectfully challenge the notion that we were one of the higher priced places. On the surface it may appear that way but once a Resident understand that nearly everything we do is included in the monthly charge they come to find what an outstanding value we are. We don't bait and switch are client with a low up front price and then immediatly raise, we don't have a-la-carte pricing for things like additional laundry, meals, cleaning, etc. If it needs to be done more often we do it. Period. We don't charge for local transportation and we can take wheelchair bound Residents to medical appointments and outings. Everything we do is completely transparent with no hidden charges or surprises. I personally guarantee that we beat any of our comparable competitors on value each and every time.

Phil Saucedo

Loved this place. The cottages are so...

Loved this place. The cottages are so quaint and beautiful. The care consultant was wonderful, friendly,& very helpful. The staff and residents appear to love being there. They offer lots of activities.

Phillip Saucedo

Oh wow! I love your comments! I don't know there's much more I could add to this review other then to say we do indeed love what we do. Thanks again.

Phil Saucedo - CFO

Went to visit and liked what I saw.

Went to visit and liked what I saw.