Renaissance Village Rancho Belago - Rancho Belago, CA

Renaissance Village Rancho Belago - Rancho Belago, CA has yet not published prices.

Grateful for loving staff!!

We’ve had a beloved family member at Renaissance Village for over a year. Our loved one can be quite difficult at times and he is now 95.5 years old now on Hospice care and slowly declining. My husband and I frequently comment on how much this staff does around the clock to keep [name removed] as comfortable as possible, and given his temperament, that’s a challenge!! [Name removed], Wellness Director, listens to all of our concerns w compassion and communicates w her staff how to address our concerns with consistency. We are grateful every day our Ben is cared for with genuine love and care. We would highly recommend Renaissance Village to others!!!

Truly a wonderful place

My friend with early onset Alzheimer's was one of the first residents at Renaissance Village. For the almost 4 years she had been in Assisted Living she was well cared for, always kept busy, enjoyed many, many outing and activities. We looked at 6 different facilities in the area, and Renaissance was far and above the others in terms of "bang for the buck" . In the past year, as her abilities have declined, the staff was caring, and vigilant. Her medical emergencies were dealt with quickly and appropriately with an abundance of caution.
When it became apparent she needed to transition to the Memory Care Unit, the staff developed a transition plan which was implemented over a period of 2 months. Their sensitivity and concern to minimize her anxiety over the move was outstanding. We moved her to her new room earlier this week. Due to their thoughtful planning, she experienced little, if any, adverse reaction. The assistance and communication from all staff is outstanding. One of the earlier Directors told me their job was to put a smile on their residents faces....and...since many had memory issues, if the resident did not remember why they were smiling, it was the Staffs' job to put a smile back on that face. They have achieved that goal!

Choose Renaissance Village Rancho Belago!

My husband has been living in Memory Care at Renaissance Village Rancho Belago for more than a year. I could not have chosen a better place for him to be cared for than R.V. Very helpful management team, well-trained and caring staff, excellent food and cleanliness.

Al Rattan

Hi Eileen, we're happy to hear that you and your husband have had such a wonderful experience at Renaissance Village. Thank you for your review and please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Working with Ruthie Daniel

My mom was under hospice care, but it was becoming to difficult to give her the care she needed at home. So I call Renaissance Village seeking to place my mother there. [Removed] was fantastic. She worked diligently with me to get the paperwork filled out and the tests done that we need to get my mom into the Village.
But evidently my mom did not want to go into the facility. She wanted to pass in her own home. Two hours before we set to move my mom to Renaissance Village, she passed. Sad, but my mom is now in a better place.
[Removed] and all the staff at Renaissance Village were wonderful. They made a difficult time for me and my family much easier. Even though my mom did not end up at the Village, I cannot say enough about the kindness and knowledge of [Removed] and the staff.

Al Rattan

Hi Demetris, we're very sorry for your loss and regret not being able to get to know your mother better. We wish you the best and appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

Choose Renaissance Village for your loved one

Glad I found Renaissance Village for my husband who has Alzheimers. He is lovingly cared for in a safe environment where I am also treated with courtesy and respect when visiting.

Al Rattan

Hi Eileen, we're happy you found Renaissance Village too. It's a delight to have you and your husband be part of the Renaissance Family. Thank you for your kind words and please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

The people at the Rennaisance could not have been more friendly or helpful during my Dads time there. I would recommend to anyone.

Al Rattan

Hi Linda, thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure caring for your dad, and we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience.

Friendly, communicative staff

We're very pleased with how things turned out at Renaissance Village. The facility itself is new, clean, and well kept, and the grounds are beautiful. The staff are friendly and communicative, and since I live out of state I really appreciate how easy they've been to get in touch with. it's a nice place overall, and my loved one really seems to enjoy it here!

Al Rattan

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review of your experience. Being far away from your loved one can be difficult and we're happy that we could help keep you in touch.

Everyone works with any problems or questions I have had . Really glad my mom is in this asst. living. Thank you !

Al Rattan

Hi, we're happy to hear that you and mom have had a great experience with Assisted Living at Renaissance Village. Thank you for your review and please contact us with any questions or concerns you may have.

staff seem very inexperienced

The staff seem very inexperienced at Renaissance Village Rancho Belago. The meals offered for vegetarians could be improved a lot. I would also like like to see them have more of an exercise facility for the residents or maybe a pool even.

Mechelle Alona

We like to take a holistic approach to senior care and offer a variety of excercise classes and nutritiional meals. All of our meals are prepared under direct consultation of our nutritionist. Additionally, we have monthly Food Committee Meetings with our residents to always keep in touch with their nutritional needs. We sincerely appreciate your honest feedback and we will be happy to address your needs and concerns moving forward.

Please feel free to contact any of our team members at your convenience -- [removed]

The quality of staff is attentive and supportive

The care services are meeting our expectations. The problem I have is the simple things (Haircuts, pedicures and such). I have to take her out for that. Based on the type of unit she is in, they are not able to arrange this for her. They do offer this though. The required care is there. The most important things regarding care is not lacking. I see consistency in activities and in general the staff is very attentive and that is a plus. The quality of staff is attentive and supportive. It is even more critical with memory care and they are excellent at this.

Mechelle Alona

Thank you for your kind comments. Here at Renaissance Village, we strive to be the best and customer service is our number one priority. Our mission is to make everyday a great day and to provide every resident and guest with an incredible experience.

We do have a beautiful beauty salon onsite and have someone available to offer haircuts and styles on a weekly basis. We are happy to answer any questions and schedule an appointment at your convenience.

Wow.....

This place is amazing! I am a professional that works within the facility for a home health agency and all I can say is WOW! There is a new Administrator, Shannon [last name removed], that actually cares and makes sound decisions to enhance the expirience and lifestyle Renissance Village lives by. I have never met such a great Administrator and he is also a nurse so he understands healthcare! I am so impressed by this community now that I would reccomend my own family and often finding myself wanting to refer my clients that reside in other communities my company contracts with to them.

I have no doubt under the new leadership this facility will do nothing but prosper. This is my favorite stop of the week to see my patients and they are building more communities! Please check them out!!!! Amazing talent and leadership and a total change from a few months ago.

Al Rattan

Hello, thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

totally unbelievably awesome!

Renaissance Village Rancho Belago is totally unbelievably awesome! It has only been about a week that my mother has been there, and they have been great. They have been extremely accomodating to all our needs and requests. She was at another place for about a year where she did not get the care and attention she needed (she was pretty much completely ignored) and it has been great to have her at Renaissance Village Rancho Belago. I highly recommend the place!

Al Rattan

Hi, thank you for your review. We're so happy to hear that you and your mother, have had a wonderful experience living at Renaissance Village. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you.

really good

They do a really good job interacting with their residents and with the residents family members. Any time I have been in there to ask any questions about how my mother is doing, they are good at being able to answer them on the spot, or do what they can to find out.

One area where I do think they could improve would be their dining room service. It could be tightened up a little bit. For example, there are times when the time between when the resident sits down and receives their food is much longer than it should be.

I also think it would be good to hear the multi-generational music that they have playing piped throughout the facility where it could be heard in the background everywhere.

Those are a couple of areas for improvement, but overall we are very satisfied with Renaissance Village Rancho Belago.

Mechelle Alona

Thank you so much for your kind comments -- we strive to make everyday a great day here at Renaissance Village.

We value your comments and feedback. Our residents are invited to participate in our monthly Resident Council meetings and Food Committee meetings where we always appreciate the candor. We value transparency and communication. So pleased that you and your family are so happy with the care here at Renaissance.

Highly Recommend

My problem was he wasn't at the level and didn't need the facility when I brought my dad here, we will use them in the future when needed. I highly recommend them. A very good place.

Al Rattan

Hi, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. This is a very important decision and we're happy to hear that even though Renaissance Village wasn't a right fit at this time, you still had a pleasant experience at our community. If you ever have any questions or need resources, please feel free to contact us. Thank you.

Wonderful

What a gorgeous place! I had a great tour with Brittney yesterday who seemed to know so much about the community and spent tons of time with me to answer all of my questions. I am looking to move my dad from Sunrise and I think this is going to be the perfect place.

Tyler DuBusky

Thank you, we do appreciate the comments. Brittney and the rest of the Renaissance team can't wait for your dad to move in!

Beautiful community. We liked that it was smaller. Not as competively priced as we had hoped.

Tyler DuBusky

Thank you for the comments. We strive to remain competitively priced within the industry while offering superior service and care in a brand-new community. If cost is an issue, please speak to one of caring Renaissance team members about how we can work together to accommodate your budget. We are also happy to help refer you to other resources that may be able to help.

Beautiful site and exceptional staff

I attended the Chamber of Commerce event at this location yesterday. The site is absolutely beautiful and all staff members were professional, kind, and very welcoming.

I hope when i am older I will be able to stay in a place as warm and inviting as Renaissance Village!

Tyler DuBusky

Hi Robert. Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure hosting the Chamber at Renaissance Village.

very disappointed

Very beautiful place, just too bad nothing that I have been told has been done. No outings. I went the other night around 9:30 there was only one nurse, and I could not find her because she was in one of the rooms with a patient. There was a man wandering the halls and another person sleeping in a dining room chair. very disappointed in the place. I am considering looking into a new residence for my mother.

Tyler DuBusky

Thank you for your comments. We at Renaissance Village always appreciate family input in an effort to continue providing quality care and supervision for our residents. It is our goal and mission to create great days for our residents.

Our Memory Care programming is being developed in partnership with the Alzheimer's Association and now includes life-enriching activities, as well as weekly outings to enhance quality of life.

We do understand that making a transition into an assisted living community is one of the most difficult decisions a family can face. We are here to support and encourage our family members as well as our residents. Renaissance Village is offering a free support group this Tuesday, March 17th from 6 - 7:30 pm to connect families with others that are going through this journey and we definitely encourage all to participate.

Beautiful place; convient location, but not within price range.

Renaissance Village is a Welcome Home

My mother recently moved to Renaissance Village and is loving it. On the day she moved in, she was given some very special welcome gifts. Administrative staff and owners have treated her like a queen and made her feel very, very important. Brittney has made a point of getting to know my mom, her foibles, her strengths, her likes and dislikes. She adores John, the chef, who offers a choice of delicious meals including desert, at restaurant style dining. Jessica, the Fun Director, has her exercising, going on walks. They went to Target the other day. She has participated in activities and joined committees. Staff has installed her TV, hooked up her phone, kept her room spick and span. My husband and I love the welcoming atmosphere that begins in the lobby with wonderful music provided by a player piano. We have been invited to share meals with Mom. Staff members have obviously been trained to be team players. Every employee has cheerfully greeted us and inquired if we needed any assistance - which included helping unload my mother's things when she moved in. Nothing is too much trouble to make my mom's new home special and hers.

Tyler DuBusky

From all of us at Renaissance Village Rancho Belago, thank you Nancy and Skip for the kind words. We love your mom!

Renaissance Village Rancho Belago is a Luxury Assisted Living and Memory Care community in the newly developed Rancho Belago area of Moreno Valley, CA.
Mission
We create great days for our residents.

Vision
We create senior living communities where limits and barriers are minimized and your personalized lifestyle is welcomed. We create great days through our compassionate care, innovative systems and forward thinking technology, offering resources and opportunities to expand your world.

Company Overview

Renaissance Village Rancho Belago is the 1st of three senior living communities to be constructed and operated by Renaissance Villages Senior Living between now and 2016. RVSL is a subsidiary of Continental East Development, Inc.

Description

Renaissance Village Rancho Belago is located on a 7.5 acre, beautifully landscaped campus in the heart of the newly developed Rancho Belago section of Moreno Valley, CA.

The exterior will include walking paths, functional gardens, fountains, gazebos, a golf putting green, a potting barn, dog park, multiple patios, an outdoor barbecue area and plenty of parking.

The spacious interior common areas include: a spectacular lobby, a grandiose dining room that seats 100+, private dining room, spacious lounge with fireplace, large library, fitness center, dedicated theater room, two (2) multi-purpose activity rooms, a stimulating cybercafé and a 50's style diner.

With an access road surrounding the perimeter of the campus, RVRB sits adjacent to a shopping center with banking, grocery shopping, restaurants and numerous retail stores. Residents can walk to the store of their choice without stepping foot onto a city street or ride over in our staff-driven golf cart, which will be offered daily. We will also provide scheduled transportation to medical appointments, local shopping and a variety of regularly scheduled resident outings.

RVRB has 60 Assisted Living apartments with Studio, 1-Bedroom & 2-Bedroom suite floor plans to accommodate a maximum capacity of 85 Assisted Living residents. There are 34 Memory Care apartments, divided into two (2) Memory Care Villas. Studio and deluxe studio floor plans can comfortably accommodate 20 residents in each villa. Each villa has its own activity room, dining room, kitchen, outdoor patio and outdoor garden.

Care systems including: individualized care plans, medication management, emergency call systems and health & wellness documentation will be technologically enhanced to increase safety and efficiency, allowing care givers to spend more time with residents. Trained, caring staff are scheduled 24-hours per day to provide regulatory compliance for specific medical services and care.

Every team member will receive extensive orientation training prior to their first scheduled shift and ongoing training throughout their employment. All team members that interact with memory care residents will receive the nationally recognized training and certification as a Certified Dementia Practitioner (see www.NCCDP.org for more details).

A host of amazing services and amenities will be provided by a well-trained, compassionate team of caregivers in an environment and campus fit for royalty.