Wooddale Village - Sun City, AZ

Highly Recommend Wooddale Village

After touring several facilities, my parents knew this was the place for them. The property is under original ownership and most of the staff have been there 15 years or more. During our tour, the manager commented the facility is like a cruise ship on land, and the staff is attentive to every need of the residents. The facility offers fine dining with a great menu selection, and includes 2 meals per day. There are two swimming pools, an indoor spa, an exercise room, library, theatre, beauty/barber salon. They offer chauffer service to shopping and medical appointments and a larger bus for offsite activities for residents. The apartments are larger than most we toured - and have a wonderfully large balcony and storage unit. Weekly maid service is included as are all most utilities. The residents are extremely friendly and happy. There are many activities to take advantage of. Moving your parents from their residence to a smaller independent living environment can be a stressful change - however, my parents love being here and are enjoying a life with less stress and no longer need to worry about maintaining a home. The grounds are lovely, with lots of trees, statues, and piped music in the major outdoor walkways. I feel much less stress now knowing my parents are happy and have an opportunity to really enjoy their retirement years. I wish we would have moved them here several years ago. I would highly recommend this property.

They were wonderful! They showed me j...

They were wonderful! They showed me just what I have been waiting for.

We chose this to be our retirement ho...

We chose this to be our retirement home. We loved it. The grounds were lovely,dining room beautiful and the apartment just right for us.

The is an older facility but the grou...

The is an older facility but the grounds are very nice, people are friendly, patio, ground level, right outside pool, diningroom, rec room, office, great apt location. 1018 sq ft. Did not get to taste the food. He really like the facility but apartments are dark and small, small patio

Wooddale Village offers an independent lifestyle with the services today’s senior adults desire, including available access to all to the exciting recreational amenities of Sun City. A full time activity director coordinates social events on campus such as arts and crafts, movies, exercise classes and may other regularly scheduled programs. Residents also enjoy excursions to shopping and cultural events around the Valley and state. Resident transportation is provided via tour bus and chauffeured limousine.

The front entrances and views from the dining and living room of each apartment home look out to lush, tree-lined courtyards. The back door opens onto a spacious balcony or walkout patio where Residents relax and enjoy the Valley’s spectacular climate.

A Wellness Center, staffed by a licensed agency, offers Wooddale Village Residents supportive and health care services in the comfort of their own home.

Wooddale Village has earned an outstanding reputation within the Sun City Community as the leader in providing Resort Style Retirement living where you will have the flexibility of renting without significant upfront coasts.

The Wooddale Office is open with a representative available to give tours Monday - Friday, 9am to 4pm and Saturday – Sunday from 10am to 3pm.