Overlooks the Willamette River!

This facility has a great reputation and it is such a beautiful facility. It actually overlooks the Willamette River, ponds, and gardens. This place fit all of our expectations and my Mother is really happy here. The food is amazing and the chef has been here for over 15 years. It's really gourmet food and they have a really nice salad bar. The staff members are over the top, genuine, and caring. They make my mom feel so at home and comfortable. I also like that this facility has nursing staff on site 24 hours a day. I feel so much safer knowing someone will be there if something happens. I would 100% recommend this community.

Don't miss Willamette Oaks

The community is very well managed, clean and obviously well cared for. The staff is very pleasant, caring, and with a smile. They don't make you feel like an old person nuisance. The food is wonderful. The chef accomodates individual differences. There are many styles of apartments from which to choose. The location, in terms of medical facilities, shopping, entertainment, sports, etc., is outstanding. The activities provided are numerous. Current residents are friendly and helpful.

Needed to be updated.

The staff was really friendly. The food was an issue. It needed updating and they didn't seem willing to put much into it. The rooms and the exterior really needed updating. They turned off them exterior lights, and they said that they were being replaced. If we addressed issues with management they were quick to deal with them face to face. Now that we are not there, they are finally doing some updating. But she lived there for a really long time, and it wasn't done then.

Great Art Program

My mom had friends at Willamette Oaks, so she really wanted to move here. She liked being right by the river. She also liked the art program that they have. They bring in things from the Hult Center, and they go to the theater in Cottage Grove. They only serve lunch and dinner though, and they don't serve breakfast. That was a deal breaker. They have kitchenettes in the rooms, but the reason we wanted my mom in assisted living is because we don't want her cooking. They were a little more expensive. They were standardized as far as the rooms, but we liked the layout the best.