Crescent Park Senior Living - Eugene, OR

Great facility

My parents recently moved to Crescent Park and we are very pleased with their facility. Staff is very helpful and pleasant. All of the residents have been very pleasant also. As a daughter, who worries about her parents and works full time, I am greatly relieved and grateful for Crescent Park and their staff. Thanks for all that you do there!!

You can hear the freeway that's nearby

This is a newer facility and it looks really nice on the inside and outside. The only problem I really have is that the location is really poor. It sits in the middle of nowhere. There are churches nearby along with farming land and a freeway. There weren't very many balcony apartments and that was one of our requirements. Unfortunately, we couldn't pick this facility because they didn't have any balcony apartments available and we weren't happy with the location of the facility

Tour of Facility

[Removed] gave a very professional and informed tour and explanation of your community. We do appreciate her time and interest. If my situation should change I will definitely consider Crescent Park for my home.

[Removed]

Crescent Park is my Home!

Beyond my expectations this is a great place to live it’s going to be my home for rest of my life. What do I like about Cresent Park ; the staff everyone’s very helpful, the residents they are active enjoy activities, movies, trips. We have our own movie theater, breakfast lunch and dinner, you can eat anytime. Sunday they serve brunch with mimosas, maybe I drink too many but it’s great. Besides they have a bistro that serves short meals. I personally have a 1 bedroom with a den and another plus is this community has 2 elevators and plenty of parking space. If your interested in seeing this place come and ask for [Removed]!

Great place to live

I've visited Crescent Park several times. The staff are always friendly and welcoming. They are happy to answer my questions too. The meals are excellent - good options to choose from and always very tasty. The facility is clean every time I visit. I would definitely recommend Crescent Park.

Discouraged!

Recently spent a day with staff of
Crescent Park Senior Living. All staff were friendly, engaged, and seemed truly interested in their jobs..and in ME. However, the visit was pointless, no matter how enjoyable,as it soon became obvious that Crescent Park is far beyond my financial capability. This, in spite of my making clear before scheduling the visit, the actual extent of the limited resources available. Ultimately quite discouraging!

The Info That I Gathered

I had the chance to talk with them before trying to visit them. They were very nice to talk with and were upfront with me when I was asking questions. Unfortunately the price and location was not the right fit for us but they were helpful in the process of our search for a community.

Samantha McCue

Hi, thank you so much for the positive review! While we are sad that we were not the right fit for you, we are happy to hear that we were nonetheless able to make you feel welcome in our community! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

They Made Her Feel Comfortable

I saw a nice place when we had a tour. The staff are very nice and I liked their community. It was close to mom's birthday so they meet us with balloons for her. they went out of their way to make her feel comfortable and welcomed.

Samantha McCue

Hi, we really appreciate your positive review! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

Just looking

I went for a visit with my parents. We had brunch and the food was EXCELLENT, tasty and varied. The facility was bright and clean. The grounds are spacious and the services on site include physical therapy and a nurse practicioner. Comparison within the community prove this is a superior facility with comparable pricing.

We Are New Residents

Everything is all fine here in the community. We just moved in recently and we like it. They have lots of things to do for the activities. We will be trying some soon.

Crescent Park

I researched and picked 5 places to visit what I thought might be a good place for my mom. They all seemed to have kind and caring staff. I narrowed it down to 2 places to show my mom. She really liked both places but felt most at home at Crescent Park. Good food available from 7-7 except Sunday 10-2 included with monthly rent was a big factor in our decision. So far, 1 week, everyone, staff and residents ,have been very friendly and helpful. I recommend having lunch with residents (not staff) and asking them what they think about the place. Or just start up a chat with them when you visit. Often they have had experience with other places too and can be very helpful and can give real feedback

A great place!

Crescent Park Senior Living was a nice place. It had a beautiful view, and the people we met there seemed happy. The tour guide was friendly and knowledgeable, it was a good experience but not the best fit for my mother.

Residents are happy to be there

My Dad is extremely happy at Crescent Park. The staff has done an excellent job at helping getting him involved in activities and meeting other residents. Everyone living there truly seems happy to be there. The Bistro, library and pool table room are my favorites.

Mom is truly home!

Wonderful communication from [Removed] as we worked through the process of touring and visiting Crescent Park, to helping my Mom with her decision regarding where she wanted to live, to selecting the apartment that best fit Mom's wants and needs, through the move-in and getting settled process. My Mom has been living at Crescent Park for 2 weeks now and we are all very pleased with the entire experience. The entire staff has been very welcoming and helpful and every day we find another reason we're happy she chose this as her home.

Comfort For Dad!!

My father really liked residing in this community. It was an updated community with lots of amenities. They offered a salad bar the whole afternoon. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable. In my father's room they had a garbage disposal and small dishwasher. He was able to also wash his clothes with the washer and dryer included in his room.

Mom likes it very much at Crescent Park!!

The food is good they have good portions and the wait staff deliver it happily. The staff are attentive, answer questions quickly and return phone calls in a timely manner. I would recommend this very clean community. Mom likes to participate in many of the activities including the outside activities.

even more than I hoped for

The Crescent Park Senior Living is just wonderful. Everything from the staff to the food to the resident interaction. It is all great. There is nothing I would change about this facility. It is even more than I hoped for.

A Good Choice

Moving in was very helpful, because that was a difficult job. Everyone was great. They are friendly and my dad likes it there. The salon is very nice, even though it's an outside agency. The food is good and the activities are good. I think it was a very good choice for my dad.

A great place for our mom!

First let me say Crescent Park Senior living is a beautiful and well appointed facility. My mother was there only 6 months before she passed away suddenly and without warning. She loved being there in a wonderful apartment with a lovely view.
The staff was most accommodating to her needs and to family visits as well. The staff treated her like family but without being intrusive. She enjoyed the comaraderie of her friends and new friends in a lovely dining room. She often told us about the evening movies, the bus jaunts and the special events. She didn’t have time to be bored. Crescent Park is so much more than any preconceived ideas the public may have about Senior Living.

Jill and her staff are wonderful, caring and compassionate people. They constantly check on the well being of their senior tenants. We can’t thank them enough for the life style they offered and shared with our mother.

Crescent Park, the ONLY way to live

This is a place where you can feel it is really YOUR home.
The staff is always thinking of ways to improve your daily experience and look to fill your needs. The staff and the residents are all very friendly and helpful.
The food is excellent. We especially like the "Anytime Dining" so you do not have to eat your meals at a certain time you may dine anytime between 7AM and 7PM. It is like being on a luxurious cruise ship without any seasickness.
There are more activities than there is time to take advantage of all of them. I wish we had moved here years ago.

This is truly a great place to live. I wasn't sure if I was ready to make this kind of transition but after meeting with members of the staff and taking a tour, my husband and I decided to give it a shot. From the day we moved in, I have become more and more excited about my new home (and yes, it truly is my home!)with the friendliest staff as well as the residents we have met. Hats off to Spectrum Retirement Communities and to Crescent Park Senior Living of Eugene, Oregon!

It's great, she really likes it there.

It's great, she really likes it there. She really likes the lady who does the exercises there. So far we don't have any complaints or concerns. They do a really good job. It's clean and the staff is friendly.

Very friendly people, brand new community

Things seem to be going very well for my loved one here. It is a brand new facility, when I toured it was still under construction. I have heard nothing but good things from my loved one since she has moved in, she says the people here are very friendly!

Visited the place .was impressed with how the staff is willing to help you. Great location. And a movie theater .Great view of the Coburg mountains.cant wait to see it grow

Crescent Park Senior Living is designed for seniors who value their independence, yet want to be able to live in maintenance-free comfort. Crescent Park is a friendly retirement living community serving active seniors with a variety of physical, cultural and social amenities.

To keep our residents active, numerous opportunities are available. The wellness center has fitness equipment and professionals to be of assistance, and the Director of Fun offers up to 15 activities to choose from each day. Restaurant-style, chef prepared meals are provided in the dining room and a private dining room for family and special occasions is available. Movie theater, reading lounges and card rooms, on-site massage and transportation are all available to residents at no additional charge.

Crescent Park Senior Living team member's top priority is your comfort and happiness.
Everything you need is at your fingertips with our At Your ServiceSM hospitality, a unique concierge service that is as near as the telephone. With many amenities and social opportunities to enjoy, the lifestyle at Crescent Park Senior Living is designed for those who choose to spend their retirement years exploring and enjoying life.