Meadowlark Senior Living - Lebanon, OR

Meadowlark Senior Living - Lebanon, OR has yet not published prices.

The Care Is Good

Everything is going well for my dad who lives here. It is clean community. The staff are nice and helpful. They also communicate with me well. My dad says the food is average. There is not really options if a meal is not liked. This community is a place that I would possibly recommend.

Samantha Alcaraz

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. We are happy to hear everything is going well for your father. If you need anything please do not hesitate to let us know.

Home

My Mom is 100% happy during the day, lots of activities. In the evening after dinner, I wish there were more activities to keep her busy! She dwells on the past and calls everyone (she has her own phone) and demands to be let out (sometimes verbally abusive). She has been told that her family is keeping her there and we can get her out anytime we wish. If the evenings could be improved with activities I think she could make a complete acceptance of being there as home.

Samantha Alcaraz

Dear Debbie, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how you feel placing your mother in our care. We strive to do the best we can to accommodate our residents needs. Thanks again.

Would Send Any Loved One There!

I am overall very impressed with the Emeritus community. My Mom loves the food and the variety available. They've created a very social atmosphere there for the residents at meal time. Mom is in the independent living section and if she needs anything they are right there to assist. While moving some plants into the garden, a young male employee saw us and insisted on helping out He hadn't even started his work shift yet, but was there to help us! Mom has been enjoying exercise classes and volunteers at Emeritus. There are plenty of activities available.

Samantha Alcaraz

Thank you for writing this review! We are happy to receive the feedback on your experience with our community. Thanks again.

We recently selected Emeritus, for our loved one.

We recently selected Emeritus, for our loved one. It's a nice place, and clean and the staff seems friendly. The main reason we chose it was because it was in a good location for us, it was relatively close making it easier to visit.

Samantha Alcaraz

Thank you for taking the time to write this community.

Very pleased with this place

They're very good about communication. They responded to us very quickly when we inquired, and they always give us a call if any issues come up with our loved one just to keep us informed.
One of the main things that made them a great option for us was that they were willing to work with my loved one having two dogs she wanted to bring. They really go the extra mile when it comes to care and service.
The one area I feel could use some improvement is having more activities, as we do hear from our loved one that she gets bored.

Samantha Alcaraz

Thank you very much for the 5 star review. We appreciate all feedback given to us and are happy to hear you had a pleasant experience with us.