Regency Park Place at Corvallis - Corvallis, OR

Comfort and care

We like the care from this community. We like that they have been very caring to my mother's needs. The community is clean with a nice environment. I know that the menu is appealing. We like knowing that they offer her to participate in the many activities.We would recommend this community for the care and value that is received from this community for other families

Great place

Regency Park Place is absolutely gorgeous. When I toured with A lady that said that they had recently been through a remodel and everything looked and smelled really clean. The staff seemed happy to be there and really took pride in caring for those that live there. I really like how they are all on one level so there aren't any stairs to fall down and that also creates less confusion when walking around. The place is really open and inviting. The library there is really a plus since I like to read, and you can even have pets there! Each room has its own patio area that you can personalize and make seem more like home.

An openly inviting place to visit and stay a while.

The staff listens to us, things happen. The place is neat, orderly, does not have any bad odors. Artwork is good quality, good taste. The fact that my Mom keeps the door to her room open shows how she feels about herself living there. Her own room is not the only thing that is hers, the library and activity room are hers, walking the halls is hers. This is a nice friendly place to visit, not at all depressing. Mom has always been independent, we're pleasantly surprised she enjoys socializing with other residents. She has always been a gifted intellectual. She gets respect at Park Place.

Food Could Improve

The only improvement they could do is with the food. However I do believe they are trying, but most places like that you get a good chef and they are gone within 3 to 6 months. The one they have right now, he can only work so many days a week and the substitute is kind of weak.

Again, this focuses on assi...

Again, this focuses on assisted living.

I would highly recommend this place to anyone.

This place is very clean, and the staff are all very friendly. They are always willing to assist with anything needed. The food is good as well. They just recently lost a long term chef, but we've eaten there a couple times and thought the food was good. As for their care, they do what they can do. My loved one has made vast improvements since being here, and may not need this much care anymore. Most of the residents are in wheelchairs or suffering from mental impairments. The building itself was designed by a nurse, though, so it's very accomodating to needs and has things like bathroom storage. I would highly recommend this place to anyone.

Our assisted living options offer personalized assistance, supportive services and compassionate care in a professionally managed, carefully designed, retirement community setting. It's the perfect alternative for seniors who can no longer live on their own at home, yet don't need 24-hour, complex medical supervision.

Nestled the heart of Oregon's Willamette Valley, we are within driving distance to the Portland Metropolitan area, the spectacular Oregon coast, and are close to Oregon State University. It’s the perfect senior housing community for families living in Corvallis, Albany, Lebanon or Sweet Home.

Our approach provides the ideal solution for seniors who need some help with daily activities, such as bathing, dressing and medication reminders. We focus on wellness and keeping residents as independent as possible by providing a tailored plan of assistance. Our residents enjoy beautifully appointed living spaces, delicious meals, engaging social activities, transportation, and personalized assistance and care. It's the assistance seniors need with all of the independence they want.