Brookdale Grand Prairie - Albany, OR

Brookdale Grand Prairie - Albany, OR has yet not published prices.

We were lucky they welcomed my dad's dog

We were so lucky that we found this community and that my dad was able to bring his dog with him. the management worked with us to make that happen. He has a great cottage with a fenced yard. The staff has been so nice to him and they do encourage him to take part in the activities but for now he likes to go visit with my mom who is another community just down the street. My dad also has a choice of eating in the dining room or in his cottage. We were very fortunate to have moved my dad here.

My Parents are Happy

My parents are doing great with the community the picked out. When we toured they liked it and said this is where they want to be. They are happy with Brookdale and they felt comfortable. Everything has been good since moving in. They like the staff and the food that is made.

Care and comfort for mom

I like this community for the care for my mom. I like the staff for keeping me informed on her progress. The community is clean and maintained. The variety of healthy meals are very good and she is enjoying the variety. They offer a lot of great activities to help her stay active. We highly recommend the care and value of this community to other families.

My Parents Are Happy

I would recommend this community because I am happy with the care. They keep up and clean the community well. My parents are eating wonderful meals and they are starting to join in the activities they offer.

A Very Attentive Staff

My parents are doing wonderful here at Brookdale Grand Prairie: they love it. The community looks amazing and very clean, no problems regarding cleaning. The staff has been great and helpful to my parents. They know them by their names and really get along with them. The food is great and there are great activities for my parents to do. They enjoy bingo and the musical guest that comes and plays music for them. They treat my parents great here, very attentive to them and always checking on them. It has really made a difference in my parents. They are more alert now and seem to be functioning better since the move into the community. It has been a pleasant experience and I would highly recommend this community.

Excellent care

The level of care here is excellent. The staff is very friendly and attentive with the residents. We like the fact that there is lots of one on one time with the residents here. The residents here are secure and well taken care of.

Everything's Just Fine

Everything is really just fine over here at the Brookdale Grand Prairie facility. There is nothing that comes to my mind about anything that the facility or that the staff members can make improvements on.

Impressed with Staff

The staff at the Villas Courtyard is very patient and friendly. I witnessed on multiple occasions, where the staff went over something with their residents several times to make sure the person understood and was comfortable. It's a great staff and great value.

Caring staff !

I was really impressed with how the staff was with my mom. They were very patient and assuring and help her with her needs. They didn't mind if she needed to ask a question several times over. They would answer it until she felt comfortable.

What I was looking for.

The Villas at Albany meets all of my interests. The residents are closer to my age of 74 than where I had previously been staying. The meals are like old fashioned home cooking, not institutional. Both the staff and residents are very friendly and helpful.

I spoke with Andrea on the ...

I spoke with Andrea on the phone and will be scheduling a tour of both facilities, probably next week. She sent me some info as well

Transferable Deposit

I looked at this place but I don't need as much care as they give there. It's nice because if I reach a point that I need to have that kind of care my deposit and everything is transferable over to the courtyard because Villas at Courtyard and where I am now are owned by the same company. It's real nice.

This is the one I love... great apart...

This is the one I love... great apartment, great price, with incentives... good "vibe" in the place... not far from home. memory care is farther away, but they have on site PT & OT... so that's big deal for mom...

Brookdale Grand Prairie is an exceptional western Oregon senior living community that offers a carefree retirement lifestyle for residents. We serve Albany, Salem, Corvallis, Lebanon, Tangent, Millersburg and other towns throughout Linn County and the Willamette Valley. Our location is ideal for individuals who like the atmosphere of small town living, while enjoying access to the shopping, restaurants, and entertainment options of Eugene and Portland. We are considered one of the premier retirement communities in this region for our hotel-style amenities and the pampering services our associates provide our residents to give them a life of ease. For seniors with able bodies and minds who simply wish to fully enjoy the rewards of retirement, the superb lifestyle we offer our residents is similar to what you might find at a vacation resort. Without the responsibilities of house maintenance or cooking, our residents are free to pursue a lifestyle of recreation and relaxation.