The Oaks at Lebanon - Lebanon, OR

Beautiful property with engaged residents who are always happy.
There are several fun activities for residents and the community.
Love love it!

Frontier Management

We really appreciate your positive review! We hope you enjoy your stay with us!

The Oaks is a positive environment to live in work in or visit.
We are blessed to have their beautiful facility and staff!

It was amazing, clean, and comfortable and I would feel good to have my family live at this community.

Love it!

The best contributor to the community. They are always involved in the community by providing events that help Lebanon’s community and the residences at The Oaks!

Frontier Management

We appreciate you recognizing the efforts we make to be involved in our community! Thanks again for the positive review!

Each year my group of mk ladies are asked to donate one time during mother’s day week to help with the Pamper day that the Oaks provides each years for their residents.
This is the third year we have participated and we enjoy it immensely.
It’s an amazing activity that lets the community interface with the Oaks.

They are awesome with all the community events. I always see them involved in different events throughout the year! Love them!

This facility is very active in our community (Lebanon). Hosting events not only for their residents, but the community at large. The premises is open and inviting. Residents are well cared for and seem very happy and engaged in activities.

Frontier Management

It is great to hear you have enjoyed the different amenities we have to offer! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do!

Great community improved.
Excellent caring staff.
Awesome marketing director!

Frontier Management

Thanks for leaving us your outstanding feedback! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Seems good, friendly, good food.

My dad lives here. The staff are wonderful. Always friendly and upbeat. Dealing with dad can be a challenge. But the staff take it in stride and I really appreciate all of their hard work in his behalf.

My dad has lived here for 3+ years. He feels safe and we his family appreciate the staff. They are caring and helpful.

My mother started in the Independent side them move to the assisted for my dad needed the extra care. At first she was apprehensive but before long she began to feel at home. She feels respected and well cared for. The staff is caring and kind!

Review of The Oaks at Lebanon - Lebanon, OR

Seems good, friendly, good food.

Frontier Management

Hello there, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! We're happy to see that your experience deserved a five star rating! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

Review of The Oaks at Lebanon - Lebanon, OR

My dad lives here. The staff are wonderful!

Review of The Oaks at Lebanon - Lebanon, OR

My dad has lived here for 3+ years. He feels safe and we his family appreciate the staff. They were caring and helpful.

Review of The Oaks at Lebanon - Lebanon, OR

My mother started on the independent side and then moved to the assisted for my dad needed the extra care. At first, she was apprehensive but before long she began to feel at home. She feels respected and well cared for. The staff is caring and kind!

Frontier Management

Hello there, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! We're happy to hear that your mother is having a wonderful experience with us! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you or her.

We have a lot of fun!!

My wife and I have recently made the move into this community and I have to say we are pleased with how things have been going for us. We are adjusting well and having a lot of fun with all of the different activities. We also have been enjoying our dinning experience with the other residents during meal time. The staff where helpful to us upon move in and made sure to accommodate our needs to the best of there ability.

Frontier Management

Thanks for the feedback. We strive to provide the absolute best care to our residents at The Oaks at Lebanon. We're happy to hear you and your wife are enjoying your living experience with us! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Marketing Director

We are so glad you are happy here! We are blessed to have you two in our community of friends.

It Has Been A Good Start

My mom is doing great at this community. I hear she is participating in lots of activities that are available for all the residents. The community has been good to my mom. The staff are awesome and wonderful with the care and helpfulness. The resident are nice and she likes the the people who are at the community.

Marketing Director

We are glad she is doing great and are blessed to have her here.

Wonderful Community

I have my mom at The Oaks at Lebanon and she's doing wonderful. The community is very clean, there are activities such as shopping and listen to music. The meals are very great and I like the fine dining experience. I really enjoy the staff that goes over and beyond for my mom. I definitely would recommend this place because they are friendly, hard-working, and clean.

Very Pleased

Well I have been really pleased with what I have seen so far from The Oaks at Lebanon. The food at the facility is really good and all of the staff members working are friendly, and that's about all I can think of.

Service is really good

They could improve the food a bit, but the service is really good. By service, I mean the CNA Helpers are great and really helpful.

don't seem to follow through

The Oaks at Lebanon staff say they are going to do certain things and they don't. Dad will tell them he isn't coming down for dinner and the staff ask if they can get him anything. He will ask for something and they never come back. Also dad has a urinal next to his bed and the staff are supposed to empty it and it never happens. They just don't seem to follow through. One thing I did appreciate is we got dad a bigger room but it is further from the amenities so he had to have a wheelchair to get around. When a closer unit became available they moved him and I appreciated that. The main staff that works there are really nice and helpful.

the caregivers were very loving and very attentive.

We were only there a few days. We didn’t really use any of the extra services. I think they were – the caregivers were very loving and very attentive. I think the food was good – they tried to tailor it to her needs.

They offer good activities.

They offer good activities. I have been recommending this community to other people, but they seem a little put off by the price. The food is very good. There is enough parking. There were only minor problems when my folks first moved in, but that’s been all cleared up now.

The Oaks at Lebanon offers 104 private apartments featuring retirement and assisted living. Live comfortably in a studio or 1-2 bedroom apartment which features wall-to-wall carpeting, private bathroom, kitchenette and individual climate-control system. Enjoy a wide array of activities and take excursions while making new acquaintances. Take pleasure in the many entertainers and events on the monthly calendar. And if you have the need, our caring personal care staff will assist you. It is our full array of services and a staff that truly care, that make the difference at The Oaks.