Junction City Retirement & Assisted Living - Junction City, OR

Review of Junction City Retirement & Assisted Living

I was very impressed with the feel of the community upon entering it. Everyone was smiling and looked genuinely happy. The building was clean and you can tell they take pride there. My loved one decided they were not ready to move, but Junction City would be our first choice!

This place is pretty welcoming. While it is old, it is well maintained and updated. The staff have been there a long time, as have most of the residents here. Very lively place, and the residents seem happy. The staff know people by name,as they should. The biggest problem here is the waiting list is long.

I took a tour!

My tour of Junction City Retirement & Assisted Living went well, but they did not offer certain things that we were looking for. The people there were friendly and the community was clean, but it was not the best fit for my mother.

Frontier Management

Thanks for the feedback. We strive to provide the absolute best care to our residents at Junction City. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

My loved one is adjusting well!!

The last time I had talked to my loved one about his move into this community he was adjusting well and making the best of his situation. The apartments that they have available are very spacious and where a great fit for him. The staff also where friendly and did a great job helping us with making the move as smooth as possible. Overall no complaints and would recommend this place.

Frontier Management

Junction City Retirement & Assisted Living - Junction City, Or Family, thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with Junction City. We always love to receive great feedback.

An Enjoyable Community

It is so great here. The set up and location is perfect for us! We liked it so much we didn't tour other places and needed to get a room secured for my dad. The staff are welcoming, helpful and nice people. Since dad lives in the independent he occasionally joins the activities. The meals prepared taste good and fill dad to my dad. The community is kept clean all the time.

Frontier Management

Thank you very much for sharing these comments about your experience so far with our community. Thank you for choosing Junction City, and recognizing all of the hard work we put forth to ensure that our community stays one of the best senior living options in the Junction City area! It's important to us that our seniors receive the very best!

Located in the heart of Oregon’s historic Willamette Valley,

Junction City Retirement and Assisted Living Community

offers the lifestyle that’s just right for you. With views of the surrounding Coburg Hills and in proximity to fragrant peppermint farms, this relaxed country-style community is an ideal place to call home. Featuring Independent and Assisted Living, Junction City provides a nurturing

environment designed to support and enrich your lifestyle, now and in the future.

Everything You Need to Feel at Home

Whether you’re active and on the go or need some help with activities of daily life, Junction City gives you the means to live life fully. For those seeking choice and independence, you’ll find a variety of creative, engaging and stimulating programs and activities designed to enhance your lifestyle. Our licensed assisted living care services are personalized to help our residents maintain active and comfortable lives while supported with dignity as their needs grow and change.