My brothers and I loved the Arbor House. We can’t imagine why anyone would not want to live there. This is the place we have chosen for mom!!! We are super excited. We had several place to look at, this was third on the list, and the searched stopped here.

[Removed] was very personable and committed to the residents. She spoke to several during our tour. It is a nice clean facility. I would recommend a tour to those looking for assisted living.

Great Tour!

The Arbor House of Waco was a very nice tour. The staff was very friendly and kind to us. They were able to provide the answers we were looking for. The community is well kept and looked inviting. We chose a different community based on location.

Social Environment

I had recently taken a tour of this community for my father and it was lovely. I liked that everyone was very involved in activities and really seemed to be enjoying themselves. The social environment was excellent and I was very impressed with that. Overall it was a great experience my dad just thought he was too old to make any kind of move at this point.

A very caring place for my mother

My mom is currently in Hospice here at Arbor House of Waco. They have been so fabulous in recognizing my mother's need for Hospice and setting everything up for us. All of the staff are great, accessible and helpful and very caring towards my mother.
Everything is so clean here and the food is great. They even served me lunch today as I am here with my mom. The staff made sure that my mother's pureed diet was addressed and knew when she was no longer able to eat.
My mother's time here has been fabulous and I would definitely recommend Arbor House to my friends and Family.

Friendly Staff!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had taken at this community for my loved one. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to give lots of great information about everything they had to offer my loved one and I. It just seemed like more care then my mother would have needed.

Already Recommended this Community

We are pleased with my mother in law move to this community. So far everything is working out pretty well. She is doing good. They are taking good care of her, and her needs. The staff is good, and they have been helpful. The community is well-kept when we come to visit. They provide nice meals, and good activities for the residents. We have already recommended this community to our friends, it is a nice facility.

I would recommend this community.

My dad was only at this community for a short time and things were great. They sent a nurse out to the hospital to see if he could be admitted and he was able to be. The staff were very supportive, caring and sensitive to our needs. They offer good healthy meals. They encouraged him to participate in some of the daily activities. They had an easter egg hunt and threw him a birthday party. The community is very clean.

A tour for mom and dad

I toured this community for the care for my mom and dad. This community is clean and very nice, but not what we wanted at the time. We liked this community for my parents. The community is beautiful and it is highly recommended for care and the value

In Laws are Doing Great Here

My in laws is doing great since their move to this community. It is a very nice place, and we are pleased with all they have done for us. They do a great job with the cleanliness of the community, everything is very well-kept.The staff is very pleasant, they have been caring, and kind. There are activities offered for the residents. The meals vary's, there is room for improvement with the taste of the food. Overall everything is working out well, and I would recommend this community.

During our tour, my mother said she did not like the dining room, it was a major thing for her and there was nothing wrong with it, it just was not to her preference. The day before she was supposed to move in, the marketing director resigned. That was a bad sign to us.

We are good right now for my wife. Just need a little more attendion when she needs the helpers.

My wife overall is satisfied with the location. I want to share with you that [Removed] Pulling is very good, and [Removed] [Removed] is outstanding, and is a key player in your organization.

I feel the only problems we have noticed our your helpers need more training, and some are better then others getting things done. Also, has you grow you will need more help in this area, right now they cannot handle all they have to co.

I feel the fee is fine, and appreciate two name individuals mentioned above

ER Disaster

An incident happened where my grandmother fell and bumped her head which required a trip to the ER and for her to get stitches.

My grandmother was taken to the ER and once she was discharged I was told that someone from Arbor House should have picked her up to take her back to the facility, instead they (ER) called another person listed on the call sheet that was provided to the ER who lives about 30-45 min away. This should have never happened!

I think of all the places this might be the best fit for mom. Rooms are just for sleeping and the rest of the time they are out with others. 4300/mo includes all, no change in price for higher care level. Can stay until hospice. Rehab/skilled nursing facility right next door. Go back mid summer after more people have moved in. Brand new.

Our engagement/activity program really sets Arbor House apart from other communities in the area. We believe our residents should have the best quality of life, so we make sure they are not bored. We have approximately 5-6 activities in assisted living, including weekly outings and special events in the community. I believe our location also sets us apart from other communities. We are right behind Central Texas Marketplace with wonderful shopping and eating opportunities. Plus we are just across the highway from a state of the art hospital!