Providence Park - Waco, TX has yet not published prices.

This was the nicest of the places we visited. Rooms are average size, but the high ceilings makes it feel bigger. Closets were a bit small. For my mom, the amount of care needed would not fit her budget at this place. They do charge for every thing they provide - laundry, bathing, dressing, etc. were all extra.

Great Community

I toured here while looking for a new home for myself. I thought that Providence Village seemed like a great place. The food here was really good, and they seemed to have a lot of activities going on. I also liked that they have transportaion avalible to take you where you want to go at any day of the week. It seemed like a very nice, very convenient community.

Friendly people and lovely atmosphere

I like the people here very much. They’re all lovely and very friendly. I like all the activities and the exercise program. The food is adequate and sometimes good. There’s a plated meal at lunch and a bigger meal at night. They have a menu with plenty of options that you can choose from and you can eat as much as you want. It has many advantages and I like the fact that they have an assisted living area, a nursing home (which I’ve heard is very nice), and a hospice area for long term care. Just this week, we’re having a big Christmas party where we can invite up to 4 guests and the community is taking care of all of it! I haven’t lived here long, but I’ve heard very positive things from the other residents that have been here much longer. One thing I don’t like is the lighting isn’t great in my room and the kitchen isn’t something that I’m accustomed to, it’s actually more of a kitchenette. But I’m happy with the actual size of the room. Overall, I like it here and I like the people.

The apartment was very nice. I had lunch with some of the residents. They told me how much they liked it there and about the activities available. The lunch was very good too.