HEARTIS Waco - Waco, TX has yet not published prices.

Very Attentive to My Loved One

We chose Heartis for my loved one because she has very specific needs, and Heartis is able to meet them. The staff here are great. They are very helpful, and they're just very attentive to my loved one. I think she is very happy with the food, and I appreciate that they keep the community very clean. Even though my loved one hasn't participated yet, they seem to have a lot of actives and get togethers for the residents in the community. We are very happy with Heartis so far, and would recommend the community to others.

Mark Ting

Thanks for the great feedback! We strive to provide the absolute best care to our residents at Heartis Waco! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Beautiful Caring Community

Heartis Waco is a beautiful and inviting community. My Mom is there right now, my Dad is in the hospital but will be joining her soon. The staff is very friendly and caring. I have dined there with my Mom and the food is very good, well balanced with lots of choices. They provide a lot of activities in and outside the community. They try to encourage my mom to participate but she is not up to it yet. We are hoping that as she gets more acclimated she will join in some of them. They do have entertainment for the residents to enjoy. Their room is really nice and they have a patio outside their room to enjoy the fresh air. I really love the way the community is so well kept.

Mark Ting

Thanks for the feedback. We strive to provide the absolute best care to our residents at Heartis Waco. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out! Have a wonderful day!

Nice environment!!

I have no complaints of how things went for my loved one at this community. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to give us lots of great information on everything they had to offer it was just a little out of our price range.

Mom and Dads Great Care

My paretns are in good hands and really like living here. There is a major improvement in their care. They would direct billing which would be a great help. They have made alot of friends and keep active. The community is top notch in every area. We would recommend this community for other families.

Brand new!!

The Hartis Waco was a brand new place. Everything is brand new and very nice. What my mother did not like was the fact that there was nothing around. She did not want to look out her window to see just fields. Other than that, it was a nice place with nice people.

Mark Ting

Thank you very much for sharing these comments about our community! We always love to receive great feedback! Although Heartis Waco is not located in the middle of the hustle and bustle of downtown, many residents are drawn to the comfortable "homey" feel our more rural-like setting provides. We hope you stop by again to visit soon! Thanks again for leaving us this response!

Excellent Staff!

My mother has been in this community for a little over a month and is doing very well, she loves the attention. She has learned how to use the button system and they always get to her very quickly. The chef here is excellent. The helpers are very attentive and notice little things to make her happy. Overall we are very satisfied with our choice.

Mark Ting

Thank you very much for sharing these comments. You really made our day today.

Staff is Fantastic!!

My loved has really been enjoying his meals, they are proportioned well and have a variety of healthy foods. Everyone involved in the staff has been supportive and patient with my dad as his memory loss is getting worse. Overall I am very thankful and appreciative of the amount of care that the community has provided for my father.

Better Than Expected

This is a wonderful community and my mom seems to be happy here. The staff are nice people and communicate with me good. The facility is absolutely clean! My mom loves the food that is made.

Mark Ting

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback! We are thrilled to hear that your mom is happy to be with us! We work hard to ensure that all aspects of our community redefine what senior living can be! Thank you for choosing Heartis Waco!