The Delaney at Lake Waco - Waco, TX

The Delaney at Lake Waco - Waco, TX has yet not published prices.

My The Delaney at Lake Waco eperience

Super place! Few little things could be better and more reliable.
People are very good, especially those providing services to the residences.
Some of contracted services are unreliable.

Sandy Pennington

Ms. Hansen, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback! We are happy to hear your kind words about The Delaney of Lake Waco, and we would love to speak with you further about what we could be doing to provide a 5-star experience. Please feel free to reach out to Ken Wahnschaffe, Executive Director, at [removed] if you would be willing to provide additional feedback on your experience, so we might continually improve the level of service we provide. Thank you!

Great place for mom

We think it’s the best place in Waco. The level of care is superb and gives us peace of mind 24/7.

[Removed] and I had a nice tour. The Delaney is a high-rise facility and it feels like living in a hotel, in a way. Brand new building and beautiful grounds and views of Lake Waco. I would recommend a tour to those looking for assisted and independent living.

My first choice if I can afford it. Next step is to check my finances and get my house in Dallas ready for sale.

We had a very nice tour of this still under construction facility. It is very impressive and will be beautiful when finished. We looked at three different apartments single bedroom, smaller two bedroom and larger two bedroom. They are nice, but gave us a feeling of being too small. They have beautiful kitchens, but then have a large fee for meals that are provided. We felt that this place would be too extravagant for us because we like a simpler lifestyle. is kind of like moving into a large resort hotel. A no go for us.