Westminster Terrace - Westminster, CA

• Medical Alert Systems
  • Medication Reminders
  • Full-time Activity Director

Happy to Be Here!

The staff is tops! [Name removed] made us feel immediately welcome and her caring commitment to the residents is so genuine. Same applies to [Name removed], [Name removed], [Name removed], [Name removed]& the entire Wellness staff. Wm Terrace is a smaller, cozy very family feeling facility, that really goes the extra mile to accomodate the whole family as well as the residents with any special needs. We love Wm. T. and will always be glad we chose this place for our loved ones. [Name removed]

Experience Was Ok Could Have Been Better

For mostly medical reasons my loved one chose not to stay in this community any longer. She liked the community while she was there the food was good. The staffing during the daytime was good friendly and nice but the night time staffing needs improvement. There were a couple of times that my loved one had ringed for someone and no one ever showed up so that left her feeling uneasy that if she had fallen or gotten ill that no one would be there to help her.

The Other Community We Looked At

Nothing was wrong with this community when we went to see it. They were just too far away from me. I saw they were all good for an assisted living community.

It was rather dated and comparing it to Brookdale Irvine, the difference in price was minimal compared to the difference in look and feel of the two.

Life in Assisted Living

I've lived here seven months and have no complaints. The food is good and the other residents are pleasant. The staff is very helpful. My room is large and everything works. I'm not crazy about being in an assisted living facility but this one is decent.

Overall, I am happy with this choice!...

Overall, I am happy with this choice! This is where my loved one wanted to be, since she is familiar with the area and this is where all of her friends are. The activities are very good here. I think the food is great! It's not so great if you need a low salt diet, since they can't really accomodate to those needs, but they can give you alternatives, like sandwiches.

Like the Poker

The meals are on time. I like the poker games because that is what I like to do! It is only a dollar for each person. At 1:00 they are having a New Year's Party, and I'm going to go up and see what that is all about.

Like it a lot, good room sizes are mo...

Like it a lot, good room sizes are more expensive, across from shopping, on bus line. Impressed with director and the activities director.

We have been there. Too Big. She felt...

We have been there. Too Big. She felt she would get lost.

Westminster Terrace has all the comforts of home

Comfortable living arrangements and commitment to service make Westminster Terrace an attractive community within itself.

Residents enjoy living in private apartments – furnished and decorated with their favorite things. Each apartment is design for safe, comfortable living, with cable TV, a safety-response intercom, and personal refrigerator.

Amenities at Westminster Terrace include home-like dining areas with a fireplace, beauty and barber shop and several peaceful sitting areas where residents can read a book or mingle with others. Outdoor lovers can take a stroll through a beautifully groomed courtyard or surrounding residential areas.

Westminster Terrace has all the comforts of home – with comforting assistance from well-trained staff, 24 hours a day.

The social amenities of a caring community.

To help our residents maintain and nurture active, independent lives, we provide a myriad of social and recreational opportunities: musical performances, field trips to points of interest, exercise classes, and holiday get-togethers.

We also customize care to individual needs with a personalized “wellness” program developed and coordinated by our Director of Resident Services.

Family support is important to us, and our residents.

At Westminster Terrace, we go to great lengths to keep families involved in the care of their parents, grandparents, brothers or sisters. Regular family meetings and responsive communication with family members and Westminster Terrace staff is the key to ensuring the highest quality of care of our residents.

When they make their home at Westminster Terrace, our residents quickly discover just how fulfilling and active life can be! Come visit us and experience the unique, home-like atmosphere at Westminster Terrace Assisted Living Community.