A Nice Place for My Mom

My mom gets everything she needs whenever she needs it. The food is excellent, the place is nice, and they keep it clean.

My mom is happy there!

The staff are always very nice and kind to the residents. [name removed] and [name removed] are wonderful people and my mom is happy there!

Excellent care for my mother

It's been really comforting for me to know that my mother has excellent care. She feels that everyone at Westbrook is her friend and she loves them very much. We have been lucky to find a place that is convenient, run very well, and that has done so much for her and for me. Our overall experience at Westbrook has been fantastic.

Wonderful, Caring People

My Mother-in-law was a recent resident of Westbrook. During my visits with her, I was able to see for myself the staff, the care, the facility and how it operates. During the 40 plus years I've worked in the Medical field, I have never witnessed such caring and committed staff members. The entire staff at Westbrook not only sets the example,, THERE ARE THE EXAMPLE ! Everyone there is a Superior Performer in care giving. Westbrook Villa's in Kearney, Mo is second to None, you lead by example, by doing. THANK YOU for being such wonderful, caring people!

Westbrook Has Been a Blessing

My mom has been there for a long time, over ten years. So it’s clearly been great. Everyone on the staff goes above and beyond. I think we need more places like Westbrook that provide that level of caring and attention to individual needs.

Location and Cost

We had been touring communities for awhile and when it came down to the time when we had to make a decision cost and location were factors and this community met both our requirements. Dad is not going to be happy other than at home. The staff here is very kind and friendly. The community is well cared for always looks clean. The food seems to be good. I am pleased with the care my dad is getting and that makes me feel confident we made the right choice.

Still reviewing this community

The food at this community is ok about half the time. The other times it is like glorified microwave food. They do not offer any hot breakfast. They do offer daily activities and the community is beautiful. We have had some minor issues with maintenance not keeping up with requests. The caregivers are friendly and take good care of my loved one.

A nice place

This was a nice community when we looked at it. The community is older , however they do try to keep it well maintained. The people we met were nice. The offer independent and assisted living.

I have nothing bad to say!!

This community is great. The people are easy to work with. They keep the community clean and the food is good. They offer daily activities and I would recommend this community.

Mom Is Happy With The Great Support

This community is always, always clean for my mom and her guests. The staff are very prompt when needed, as well as good things like being friendly and welcoming. Activities are available but I think there are no outings. The food is good and tasty and my mom seems to like it because she is not complaining. All is going well and I am happy with everything. I would recommend this community.

Westbrook cares

I found Westbook on my own with NO help from "A Place for Mom".
Love the staff at Westbrook they are all excellent. My mother in law is doing well there, the other residents are very nice people, the food is well prepared with a broad menu.
The only thing "A place for mom " did was call at weird hours and not offer any help.

I recommend this place highly to anybody.

I recommend this place highly to anybody. It's a smaller facility, more homey. There are like four different eating areas, so you don't have to go far, and it's more intimate. It's a great place, they worked with us to get in, and we have been very happy.

Decent people

The facility is nice and clean. The staff treats us like we are family. They are really decent people. There are plenty of activities for the residents to do if they choose to. The food could be better, but the level of care is great.

Review of Westbrook Villas Assisted Living in Kearney, MO

Westbrook Villas is a nice facility but the 1 bedroom apartments were smaller than we wanted and did not offer very much storage space.

Good Food

They cook for my dad and they handle his medication and stuff like that. They have medical people on staff. I'd like it to be a little bit bigger so there are more people for my dad to socialize with but if you did that you might lose some of the other advantages. They seem to give everyone a personal touch which is great. My dad, who is a notoriously picky eater, seems to enjoy their food so that's something.

Happy So Far

I'm very happy with it. So far, I've had no problems whatsoever. My mom is not happy to be anywhere but her own home so she is as happy as she would be in any community. She doesn't participate in the activities but I think they do an excellent job of providing them.

I think the bathroom always needs a more thorough cleaning and her room too. It's not that it's bad but I think it could use a more thorough cleaning.

If she doesn't like the meal that's being served she does have a lot of options which I think is good.

Great Community

Westbrook was a very nice and pretty community. They had everything we wanted for our loved one. The only reason we did not chose Westbrook is because it was just too far and inconvenient for our family. Overall they were a great community and I would recommend them to anyone.