Benton House of Tiffany Springs - Kansas City, MO

Don't believe all reviews

The person who wrote the "food was phenomenal" below was written by former upper management. The food was horrible and never what the menu stated in December 2017. Hopefully by this time (Oct 2018) that problem has been rectified.

But the staff is amazing...above and beyond amazing.

Great

While looking for a place for my love one I thought that this place is great. The staff members are really nice. It was really difficult to decide where my love one should be and be comfortable. But this facility along with the others that I have seen was really nice.

Food is phenomenal!

While looking for a facility for my Mother, I wanted something close to my home. My mom is very well taken care of by the staff and they are always very helpful. For activities, they have things like Zumba, carolers come in, church services, and they even have people who bring their dogs in. There is always something to do all day long. The food here is absolutely phenomenal and my mom always raves about it. They serve 1 main entrée with an optional side menu if you don’t like what they’re having. I would recommend this community to other families.

We toured Benton house last Saturday. It was a very nice place. Clean and new. Pleasant surroundings and grounds. Small resident population, so lots of personal TLC. The people there seemed very nice. My mom requires dialysis treatments three days a week, and they said they could not meet her transportation needs for that. Follow-up: They called me back later and said they would be able to provide the dialysis transportation. We have already chosen another place, but that was nice of them to follow up with me.

Benton House

Our Benton House of Tiffany Springs community would like to thank you for your time visiting our Assisted Living & for your feedback! Please know our Benton House team is so sorry about the misunderstanding regarding the transportation to your mom’s dialysis appointments. We are indeed able to provide transportation for this service and our representatives will be contacting the family to explain how. Our Benton House team hopes we can be a helpful resource for your family in the future and we can also be reached at: [removed]. Thanks again, Benton House

Pleased with the staff!!

I have no complaints with how things are going my mother since she has made the move into this community. The staff have been very attentive to her needs and I am comfortable with the care they have been providing her while I am away. Every time I call or visit she is always happy and involved in different activities which I am pleased to see. I would recommend it to anyone interested

Nice Property!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had taken of this community. The staff are friendly and made sure to answer any questions that we had for them in detail. They had a wide open floor plan with lots of great amenities available to all of the residents. It was just not the right location in the end decision.

My tour

This seemed like a nice community when I visited. The rooms are set up nicely. The people I met were nice. They seem to offer some nice activities. This community just did not seem to work for what we were looking for.

Not a good fit but a very nice community

We toured this community when looking for my mother-in-law. It was very nice and the people were friendly. We chose another community because it was a better fit but I have nothing negative to say about Benton House.

Mom is Doing Better

My mother is doing much better since her move to this community. So far everything is working out well, and my brother and I am satisfied with her move here. She has been eating well, and we know she is receiving good care. They have a great staff, they have been good to work with. This is a community I would highly recommend, it is a really nice community.

Good Move for My Mother

My mother has improved very much since her move to this community. They are providing her with great care.So far it has been a good experience with the staff. She has gotten involved in some of the activities they offer. I've tired a meal during the tour, and the food taste good. I know she is safe, and in a good facility. This has been a good move for her. It is a community I would recommend, it has worked out well for us.

My wife's excellent care

I am happy with the care that my wife is getting here She likes being taken outside and enjoying the flowers. I feel good knowing she is happy there and in great hands. The food is very good and she enjoys everything. This is a veryclean community and I have recommended others to come here for the excellent care.

Nice...but on the pricey side

This community was fabulous and top notch. The people were out and about. The staff was great and they showed us around and answered all of the questions that we had. They were just to expensive or we would have went here.

Not Satisfied With My Loved Ones Care!!

The director that was previously in this community Sheryl was wonderful. Since the new director came in things have changed. The housekeeping isn't getting things well cleaned. The activities director could provide better services to the residents. The chef is wonderful he makes fresh nutritious meals.

Benton House

Benton House of Tiffany Springs is committed to providing excellent care to all of our residents and we thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear your comments on what we are doing right and our team would like to learn more about ways we can better serve your family. Please contact our Corporate Office at: [removed] and we will be happy to help address any concerns you have about our community. Thank you again for your time! – Benton House

The food is really the best thing about Benton. They serve fresh homemade meals. Once the summer college help went back to school youcould really tell, Benton house was not as clean. The activity director seems to be excellent for those who do not have a memory issues. I had to go to the laundry room and was amazed how dirty it was.

Benton House

Benton House of Tiffany Springs would like to thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear about things we are doing right and we would like to learn more about your experience on what we need to work on at the community. Please contact our Corporate Office at [removed] and thanks again for your time. –Benton House of Tiffany Springs

A Newer Community

I stopped by to see this community and found that it is fairly new. it is a suitable home but not for our needs. The community looks clean and appears to be nicely decorated. I saw good interaction between the staff and residents. My tour guide was on time and gave me valuable feedback about the community.

My mom spent 2 months for respite care during a home relocation. Care was very caring, kind, friendly and responsive to individual concerns.

Incompetent Nursing Director

Caution! I assisted my sister into this location for the 30 day step down program after she left the hospital with a broken ankle & knee. Her 2nd night there she had a fall which was no fault of Benton House. What followed was a nightmare! She fell at approx 3:00 AM, the nurse was notified and the family was not. She was told that she would be taken for X-Ray in the morning. She never was. Later when she needed help for the restroom the person told her hatefully that she could & would get up on her own. She frightened my sister and with much pain she managed. No nurse checked on her the next day until we had made several calls. My young nephew went to visit and discovered her in immense pain. By the time WE called an ambulance & got her to the hosp. 15 hrs had elapsed. She had a shattered shoulder and broken wrist. After more time in the hosp she went to a nursing home & it ended up being 8 wks before she went home.

Benton House

Benton House of Tiffany Springs values your feedback and we encourage you to please call our corporate office so that our team can learn more about your experience at our senior living community. We strive to provide quality service to all of our senior living residents and we thank you for your time. – Benton House of Tiffany Springs

Very nice place!

We're very pleased with our experience at Benton House, so far! My loved one has only been here a short time, but they've really impressed us. The facility is clean and well kept, and the staff have been very friendly and very helpful! I also like that it is on the smaller side, the staff really seem to get to know each of the residents as an individual. I'd highly recommend them!

Nice Place

Benton House is a nice place. There are a lot of activities but my Father does not participate. He thinks the food is just fine.

Benton House

Benton House of Tiffany Springs thanks you for taking the time to share your feedback! We are so happy to hear you are part of our Benton House family and that you find our community to be a nice place! Please know our activity directors would love to customize an event that would be something extra special for your dad to enjoy! We often schedule concerts and workshops so please share what you think would get your dad excited to attend! Benton House will also be hosting the April in Paris Art Show soon and we hope you will be able to join us too! Thank you again for your review and we are always happy to help if you have any questions. – Benton House

This facility has so much potential. The staff has always been wonderful to my mother, but it seems to be a revolving door. Management either runs off the excellent employees or they just don't pay well enough. Our family is happy with our choice for mom, but the management of the facility needs some improvements.

overall good experience

It's been an overall good experience at Benton House of Tiffany Springs. It is a very clean facility. The staff are really friendly here. I don't have any complaints at this time.

Benton House

Benton House of Tiffany Springs is so happy to hear about your positive experience at our senior living community! Please know our team is always available to assist you with any questions. Thank you so much for your time and review! – Benton House

Benton house was the perfect fit for my in-laws needs. They provide different levels of care and the staff is caring. The facilities are clean and welcoming.

Communication has been the biggest issue,

They have done a pretty good job so far. Communication has been the biggest issue, both, between the staff, and with family members. I think we have higher expectations, and are more involved than a lot of families. The communication about all the additional fees for add ons wasn't very clear. Once a month the podiatrist comes, but if you don't know when he is coming, you can't sign up to see him. The food gets high marks, and the events they put on are good. The people are all pretty friendly, and I would rate them very highly.

They have been pretty good.

They have been pretty good. They have been really easy to work with. The food is pretty good, I have eaten there a couple of times, they do family things sometimes, and it's been pretty good. We liked that it was brand new, and there weren't that many people. I liked the idea that she wouldn't be the only new one there.

Wonderful memory care facility

Our experience with Benton House of Tiffany Springs has been a very very good one! The staff here are friendly and professional, and they were a huge help to our family throughout the whole process. They gave us a lot of information on memory care and Alzheimer's Disease, and really helped us choose what was best for our loved one. They've been nothing but kind and gentle with Mom, and I liked that they allowed us to be there during her assessment to see what sort of questions they asked. I highly recommend them for memory care, they have taken excellent care of my loved one.

Benton House

Benton House of Tiffany Springs is delighted to hear about your wonderful experience at our senior living community! We thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on how your mom is adjusting in our memory care neighborhood at our new community! Our team values all the families we serve and we are always available to help answer any questions you have. Thank you again. – Benton House

I am really happy with it. It's a growing community..

It's good. I am really happy with it. It's a real nice place. They have good staff. They work well with the residents. Everybody likes each other. It's a growing community. It's fairly new. I would highly recommend the Benton House of Tiffany Springs. This is an excellent community. It has been a positive and really good experience. Everything has been going great. Everyone is really nice. The staff seems caring.

Overall it was a pretty good experience

The Benton House of Tiffany Springs is a nice community. The cleanliness of the facility is excellent. It's a brand new facility so everything is clean. Overall it was a pretty good experience. I would recommend this place. We haven't had any issues or concerns. The staff and everyone have been very nice and they seem to be very accommodating. I am just very pleased with the Benton House of Tiffany Springs.

Nice place overall, seems a bit understaffed

I think overall they do a good job at Benton House of Tiffany Springs. It's a very nice looking community, and they have all sorts of things to offer their residents. They've got a great variety of activities and trips to go on, and Dad really seems to enjoy the food! My only complaint is that they seem understaffed, the people who work here are friendly and professional, but they seem stretched a little thin sometimes.