Stonecrest at Burlington Creek - Kansas City, MO

I absolutely recommend

I absolutely, hand down, recommend this place. I love it, it’s like having a feeling of being in a 5-star hotel, it’s beautiful, and very friendly. With the staff and residents there it’s almost like being a part of a big family. Everyone gets to know everyone’s names and it’s just really friendly. I love the activities director; she promotes everywhere what daily activities that are happening. They put fliers near the elevator, on the wall in the elevator, in my husband’s room, just everywhere. They definitely keep you updated to what’s happening. They do things like balloon volleyball, bingo, they have finger nail day for ladies who want to get their nails done, and happy hour almost every day at 3pm. They also have an on-site movie theatre. The food that they serve is awesome. It’s almost like fine dining at a restaurant. They always have fresh flowers on the table. Every two weeks, those who would like to participate could get fresh flowers and make bouquets. It gives residents something to do and it’s wonderful. They also offer complimentary transportation services. I noticed today that they are taking the residents vote for those who want to. It is nice that they offer this and I notice that they would take residents out to go shopping or regular outings. The facility is always clean and they take out the trash daily. I never smell and odor only during the evening I can almost smell a slight musty smell coming from the laundry room. My husband’s room is on the second floor above the laundry room and it’s just something that can’t be helped. Other’s don’t notice it but I’m just sensitive to that sort of thing.

My Mom's Excellent Care

I like the care that my mom is receiving at this community. The staff are attentive to her needs. We like the cleanliness of the community. She likes knowing that she is able to have her hair done and she likes the menu of the healty meals. We would recommend other families to this community for great care and a good value.

Great Place!

I have no complaints about the tour I had taken of this community for my loved one. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions I had for them in detail. They had a nice property with lot so great amenities for all of the residents. It was just not the right fit for her in the end decision.

Beautiful Facility!!

My loved one has recently moved into this community and so far things are going well for him. The property is beautiful and he is loving his apartment that he recently moved into . The only complaint that we have so far is the staff can't seem to all get on the same page about his care and medications. That has caused some complications for us but other than everything has gone smoothly.

Loving Care for mom

I am very happy with this community. The care here is outstanding and I am happy with the staff. We find this community to be very clean and enjoyable. The menu is outstanding and alot of healthy varieties. I like knowing that my mom does go to the activitites. We would recommend the care and the value to other families for the good care and value that is received from this community.

Don't Have to Worry About My Mom, She is In Good Hands Here

My mother seems to be doing very well since her move to this community. It is a really a good place with caring people. She has been improving overall since her move here, and that is great to see. This is a very nice community with a caring staff. They are taking very good care of all her needs. I do not have to worry about her anymore. They have provided me a peace of mind knowing she is being cared for well. She has a very nice apartment, and this community is a good fit for her. I would recommend it.

Worth checking in to.

I really did like this community, but now am concerned that the staff may not be doing all that is needed. I question the time it takes for the residents to wait for help. The communication needs improvement. The community is brand new and very clean.

Exceeded My Expectations!!

My mother is quite happy at this community. It is a new fresh place with great people. The staff is very helpful and cater to my mother's needs. The meals are over the top. The chef is wonderful she is fresh out of culinary school, loves too cook and is always happy to please the residents. I have eaten there myself and the dining area is set up like a fancy restaurant with black table cloths and decor. I would defiantly recommend this place to a friend!

Under Construction

When I went to visit this place, I noticed that it was not complete and still under construction. I was able to look at a model room. It seemed like adequate space for a resident. I was not given a full proper tour but I was given a folder of information about the community.

Discover how great life can be at Stonecrest at Burlington Creek – setting the new standard in Kansas City, MO for assisted living and memory care. Enjoy engaging and vibrant senior living this stylish community offers in unique Kansas City, MO, located in the beautiful Northlands area.

The classic, yet contemporary style building takes its flair from the cultural vivacity of Kansas City and blends beautifully with the natural environment. The community sits on seven acres of beautifully landscaped grounds, where there are spacious outdoor areas with walking paths. This unique space overlooks the wooded creek and fits gorgeously in the surrounding neighborhood. The inspiration for the community is light, bright open spaces to bring the outside in. From the stunning color palate, to the interior design, we are excited to blend both a classic feel with a contemporary comfort.

Additionally, signature, person-centered Generations memory care allows seniors with dementia to thrive. A specially trained staff is on hand 24 hours each day to assist residents to meet their desire for individuality, a sense of belonging, and opportunities for gratifying interactions with others.