Oak Pointe of Kearney - Kearney, MO

Very homey

I am very pleased with this facility and I cannot say enough good about it. When I first toured the place I really liked the hominess feeling and the people are really nice and down to earth. They provide many activities and my love one is constantly doing something. The staff encourages engagement of socializing which is good. I recommend this place to families who are looking.

Maybe take a look at this communtiy

I was not impressed with this community when mom lived there about a year ago. The director of the community was not very helpful. They would not follow the order the doctor recommended for her care. The community was brand new and beautiful. I would recommend looking at this community as things may have changed since she lived there.

Very Good Food!!

My parents are doing very well since their move to this community. The staff is so nice and everyone does everything, they truly put the residents first. Thye only thing I would change is I would like to see a larger variety of activities. The meals are excellent. My father always brags about the food. They serve all 3 meals on time every day. During my visits, they allow me to eat with them.

Great Care!

A nice community with great care in everyway.The staff is very friendle and helpful. He is very happy with all the meals. This company is highly recommended for great care for the value.

My experience!

Things have been a little challenging since dad moved into this community. The administration is working to improve the staffing concern. The food appears to be good. The community appears to be clean. The staff are professional and doing their best to take care of dad. They encourage him to participate in the daily activities. I would recommend this community.

Dad's In Good Hands

My father is very happy here. A small community, but the staff is very caring and extremely helpful to help with all my father's needs New facility that is excellent. Great meals with a nice variety of food.Great activities to help keep my dad active. I would recommend this to others for great care for a loved one.

Very Caring And Lovely Community

This is truly a lovely community. My mother's last days were very comfortable thanks to the staff here. My father is still at the community, they are caring for him very well. Everybody here is caring and very loving. I would highly recommend this community, it is truly a wonderful community.