The Oxford Grand at Shoal Creek - Kansas City, MO

The Oxford Grand at Shoal Creek - Kansas City, MO has yet not published prices.

Great

While looking for a place for my love one I thought that this place is great. The staff members are really nice. It was really difficult to decide where my love one should be and be comfortable. But we were actually definitely leaning toward this facility between the others that we have seen.

I've already recommended this place to others

Everyone on staff here is super nice and friendly. Both of my parents live here and in the past couple of weeks have been in the hospital and everyday someone from the facility came to visit them every day they were there. They really help to make my parents feel at home. My parents had their 25th wedding anniversary and 2 weeks before they even moved in, the sales person from the facility came to their home with flowers and a picture to put on their wall. Those are the kinds of things that really make someone feel great. Even the head chef comes out at dinner time and sits with the residents to talk and visit with them and make sure they’re happy. It’s really a friendly place and I would absolutely recommend them.

Oxford grand review

My mom has lived at Oxford since the second week they opened we have had nothing but good things to say about staff and facility. The food is great. I even join her several times a month. The staff is so friendly and helpful.