Benton House of Staley Hills - Kansas City, MO

Benton House of Staley Hills - Kansas City, MO has yet not published prices.

Great place!!!

The facility was clean and well maintained. The staff was efficient, caring, helpful and friendly. They treated my mother with dignity and respect. Unfortunately she wasn’t there for very long, but I would recommend this facility to anyone.

The only thing missing here is size. Excellent facility and great food. Felt a larger facility would be more beneficial for my mother.

My sister loves it here!

My sister is here and everything is going very well. I am most impressed with the staff as they are so easy to communicate with and knowledgeable about the care that they’re giving her. They’ve just been wonderful. They let my sister “work” with them by helping set the table for the other residents, which is something that she’s comfortable with and something that helps make her so happy. They’ve also been extremely helpful in loaning her furniture when she first moved in because when I first moved her, she had come from Florida before the hurricane and didn’t have anything with her. They just moved the furniture from the model apartment and helped her with that. The food options are vast, including her favorite meal (shrimp and applesauce), which they’ve also added to their menu because they know it’s her favorite food. The cleanliness is great too! They have tons of activities like jigsaw puzzles, entertainers about once a week, and there’s a van that will take them out for trips on the town (lately they’ve been driving around looking at the color changes for the new season). The facility itself is pretty new and has a nice enclosed courtyard area that has a patio with grills and she can go outside and sit there and relax. My sister seems to be happy here and they’re doing a great job of helping keep a routine with her. I would recommend them.