West Chester Assisted Living and Memory Care - West Chester, OH

West Chester Assisted Living and Memory Care - West Chester, OH has yet not published prices.

Mom's "NEW CHAPTER"

When my mom, [name removed] at 87yo. announced she was ready for "a new chapter" 'in her life & wanted to move to assisted living our family began to explore options for her move. It seemed a daunting task as she had been independently living in her current house for the last 50 years. She values her independence & we found WCAL a contender for supporting her wishes.

On our first visit we found everyone we met to be so welcoming & so very willing to listen to our concerns about this "new chapter". Always encouraging & willing to answer any & all questions that we had. As we left that day mom said, " I really like it there".

Upon our second visit our feelings for this amazing place had not changed. We were ready to make our decision. My mom has moved in & since then she continues to feel independent in her new place while meeting some of the kindest & most respectful people that she chats about often.

The staff works hard to make sure she feels capable of making her own decisions. She is always invited to participate in any activity that she chooses.

The environment is absolutely beautiful. The community that the staff & residents are creating together is heartwarming.

Thank you WCAL for helping my mom make a smooth transition into this time of her life. We are grateful to all involved.

[Name removed]'s Family

Very nice place. People who work there are so nice and help you in away they can. I highly recommend West Chester Assisted living.