Heartland at Woodridge - Fairfield, OH

Awful

The place should be closed it has been infested with bedbugs for months I tried to find placement for my uncle do to lack of care call lights going off and no one Answeres then in a timely manner nursing assistance always sitting at the desk nurses always hollering about how bad those job is and they just can’t do it So glad I found a better place for my uncle

Awful

My husband was here it was awful he would ring the bell and it would take up to a hour for them to help him, he would end up messing his bed because he couldn't get help they lost most of his clothes when we told them over and over again we would wash them. He fell out of bed two times trying to get to the bathroom because no one would answer his call light. The room was gross and stunk so bad.

I really liked this place. No medicai...

I really liked this place. No medicaid waiver for dementia closed unit. Need to check on Mom's various insurances, maybe long term care? Staff friendly. Studios and Split rooms are very large. Worth a SECOND LOOK. SCORED LOW ON RATING.

A prison - I would not recommend this...

A prison - I would not recommend this to my worst enemy. Lack of interaction and care obvious. Nurse texting while room alarms sounded. No way!

Heartland at Woodridge is a popular senior assisted living option in the Fairfield, Ohio, area. It's complete with plenty of community member apartment options, ranging from semi-private to private, studio, and one- and two-bedroom lodgings. Residents can choose from independent and assisted living options as well as nursing home and dementia care programs. Heartland at Woodridge features trained and certified staff to ensure every resident is safe, healthy, happy, and leading a meaningful life. To keep community members engaged, excited, and social, Heartland offers a variety of activities and amenities on-site, such as gardening and a beautician as well as trips to nearby areas.