Doverwood Village Ashley Place - Hamilton, OH

Upscale & Modern

On the tour and seeing the community environment, it felt too "modern" for my mom. I wanted something that resembled a home feeling. The people and staff I met were all wonderful. I feel the staff could provide more-than-suitable care but, based on the atmosphere, it would be an experience too much to transition into.

A Kind Community, My Tour Went Well

My tour of this community was a good one. The community looked nice and clean. From what i saw everything appeared to be well maintained. The staff I met was kind and friendly. There were many factors that played into where to move my mother too. Unfortunately this wasn't the place for us. It is a nice community with kind people.

Ashley Place at Doverwood

Our loved one is settling in to her new place after being there one month. We are impressed with their visiting Doctor and system in place for having prescriptions delivered to the facility. The staff is very caring and pleasant. Sometimes the residents complain about the food, however, I have seen it and it looks very good.

Transition

Staff is caring and pleasant as we work to transition Grandma into this new way of life.

So far so good!

My loved one has only been here a short time, but so far we are entirely satisfied! The facility itself is beautiful, and all of the staff members we have met have been friendly and helpful. My loved one seems to be settling in very well here!

Doverwood Village, located at 4195 Hamilton-Mason Road in Fairfield Township, Ohio, is where it all began for the Hillandale Family of Communities.

Our family of communities is named for this inaugural venture that is uniquely situated atop one of Butler County, Ohio’s, highest elevation points. Doverwood is currently home to Assisted Living Suites, Long-Term Nursing Care, Memory-Assisted Care, State-of-the-Art Rehabilitation and Therapy, and our Main Street centerpiece. Main Street is not only fascinating and innovative, but also unique to most any retirement community in America.

The Monarch Cinema shows free classic movies for our residents and guests, complete with free popcorn and ice cold root beer in our O’Smyley’s Pub. Our historic chapel is ideal for worship, weddings and other special events and ceremonies. Main Street also offers a fully-equipped personalized styling salon, a café, fine dining, a doctor’s office, and ice cream parlor and so much more. Guests are treated with care, compassion, and personalized care by an always-available team. On a clear day, you can see for miles around the surrounding valley from Doverwood.

Future plans call for an independent living facility with floor plans designed for the next generation of retirement-age residents.