The Sheridan at Mason - Mason, OH

The Sheridan at Mason - Mason, OH has yet not published prices.

Overall

We are pleased with the staff and my Dad feels safe there.
They have activities that my Dad does not participate.
I wish someone would “engage” him in an activity that HE would participate to help his mind.
Otherwise it’s been what he needed b/c he could no longer live alone.
We also had to privately hire someone to watch Dad 9:30p-0730 to make sure he doesn’t fall when he gets up in the middle of the night.

Sincerely,
[Name removed]

SLC Midwest

Hi Victoria! Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback; we appreciate your review of our community!

Go in with your eyes WIDE open

There was a large disconnect between what sales told us and the level of care my mother received. I'd be hesitant to select this facility if your loved one isn't fairly independent. The facility is beautiful and well designed. Activities are plentiful. Food is good and the dining experience pleasant. The residents are delightful. What you pay for is the CARE, though. Go into this one with your eyes WIDE open and plan to visit frequently if your family member needs any assistance. We've had challenges with staffing, housekeeping, lack of checks, meals, and med errors.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for voicing your concerns. We approach all customer concerns with the highest urgency. My name is Chad Simpson, and I am the regional director of operations for the Sheridan at Mason. My phone number is [removed]. I would very much appreciate the chance to speak with you so that we be sure to quickly address your concerns to your satisfaction.

Something was off...

We visited the Sheridan to inquire about a community for my mother. We were thoroughly unimpressed. The sales lady, [name removed], had no clue what she was talking about, changing prices each time we talked. Seems like they are only out for money. Would call me weekly to see if we were coming. We chose Magnolia Springs instead and are much happier. Buyer beware.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for taking time to provide us with your feedback. We’re sorry to hear that your experience at The Sheridan at Mason did not live up to the expectations we strive to meet. It’s important to us that we understand and address your concerns, so we invite you to reach out to our Executive Director at our community phone number. Thank you again for your input, and we look forward to hearing from you!

beautiful décor, friendly staff, clean, limited dining hours

SLC Midwest

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback; we appreciate your review of our community!

I decided to go with a dedicated memory care facility rather than a facility with a memory wing

SLC Midwest

Thank you for sharing your review; we appreciate your feedback!

Very Good

Overall, our experience with The Sheridan at Mason has been very positive. The community is still brand new, so I think they are going through some growing pains, but the staff is generally very helpful and accommodating, they have activities like happy hour to keep the residents engaged and social, and the food is alright. It isn't amazing, but they do have options, and the meals seem complete and nutritious. The maintenance man has also gone out of his way to keep the community clean and in its new condition. Overall, I would recommend The Sheridan.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for taking the time to share your review and recommendation of our community; we appreciate your feedback!

Wonderful home for Mom

Everything is excellent here. Mom didn’t even want to go to begin with and now I can’t pry her away. The staff is wonderful and takes very good care of her. There’s not a negative thing that I can say. She even loves the food. There are always 2 options on the menu for the entrees and 5 items that are the same every day that she can choose from. It’s always well balanced and nutritious. The cleanliness is superb and they do a total housecleaning once a week. They come in to straighten everything up and change the bedding once a day and If there is anything else that needs to be cleaned up, they take care of it right away.

SLC Midwest

Thank you so much for sharing your confidence in us. We appreciate your feedback and we're so pleased that your mom is enjoying her home here at The Sheridan at Mason!

This location is not yet open, but we have put a deposit down and chosen the apartment already. Looks to be a great place, staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Their use of technology is beyond anything I've ever seen. Definitely our top choice. Will tour as soon as open later this week.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback and we're looking forward to sharing our community!