Mason Assisted Living & Memory Care (NOW OPEN) - Mason, OH

Mason Assisted Living & Memory Care (NOW OPEN) - Mason, OH has yet not published prices.

Hidden Gem in Mason, OH

I couldn't be happier that I moved my mom to Mason Assisted Living & Memory Care. The team in place is outstanding! I know my mom is in great hands and have peace of mind. My mom can be stubborn and they continue to try to engage with her and get her involved. If she goes to her room they are always checking to make sure she is ok. I highly recommend to anyone to check this place out...you won't be disappointed!

Hidden Gem in Mason, OH

I cannot begin to say how happy I am that I moved my mom from Legacy to Mason Assisted Living & Memory Care! From the first time I walked into the building (with no appt) I was greeted warmly and without hesitation given a tour.
I was so worried about how mom would adjust in moving to another facility. My worries were quickly put at ease. She has been thriving since moving her. She gets the help she needs and is engaged in activities. Mom seems more alert and her sassy personality is shining its light once again. Good food and making sure she is staying hydrated is helping her as well. Many basic needs were not being met where she was.
The staff if AMAZING!!! There is such a positive energy in the building. Everyone is friendly and engaged. The caregivers have asked questions about my mom as well in an effort to get to know her better.
I couldn't be happier that I decided to move her. Best decision I could have made on her behalf!