Chesterwood Village, Ashley Place - West Chester, OH

Nice community, great entrance layout. Apartments are nice, but model we saw had limited closet and storage space.

Loving Care

I am happy with this community for the excellent care. The staff are nice and always caring. The community is beautiful and I like knowing that she is in a safe and clean community. She is able to take care of personal care here and she likes having everything. The food is outstanding and the excellent variety is available. The staff go out of their way to make sure she is happy. I feel happy knowing that she is in a outstanding community with excellent care.

Too big!

During our tour of the Chesterwood Village, Ashley Place, we noticed that the place was way too big. There was too much going on, and we decided it would not be a good fit for my mother. The tour guide was ready for us when we got there and very friendly.

Mom fell in love with Chesterwood Village. She was excited about the large variety of activities & the level of involvement of the residents. The staff knew the names of the residents and greeted each one. The facility is very clean and offers a lot of natural light throughout. This facility will allow Mom to age in place and only add additional services as they become necessary. I have found the staff very easy to work with. At this time, we have no reservations/concerns about Chesterwood. Mom is moving in!

Good Tour Overall

This is a good community from what I saw. The community looked nice and well maintained. The staff I came across were nice and friendly. It was a good tour, but there were many factors that played into where to place my mother. I didn't get the feeling that this was the place for her and here needs. Overall it was good tour.

Very nice place!

We couldn't be happier with how things have turned out at Chesterwood Village, Mom absolutely loves it here! The facility itself is well kept and clean, and has a very relaxed down-to-earth feel to it. They've got all sorts of nice amenities, Mom really enjoys the "main street" area with the theater and ice cream parlor. The staff here is friendly and professional, and they were a big help to our family throughout the whole move-in process. I'd highly recommend them!

Review of Chesterwood Village, Ashley Place Alzheimer's / Memory Care in West Chester, OH

Nice, set up, nice things to do, main street arrangement, might be a match, just question activities that would get her out of her place esp with her low vision.

Great Community

Our father in law really likes the community. We are very pleased with it just seems like it was the right fit for him. I would recommend them to anyone in need of a senior community. They have every level of care within the community so if you need a higher level you can still stay there.

Chesterwood Village, located at 8073 Tylersville Road in West Chester, Ohio, is situated on 20 acres and the largest of the Hillandale Family of Community facilities. Chesterwood is currently home to:

•Assisted Living Suites
•Patio Homes
•Luxury Apartments
•Long-Term Nursing Care
•Memory-Assisted Care
•State-of-the-Art Rehabilitation and Therapy
•Main Street centerpiece.
Main Street is not only fascinating and innovative, but also unique to most any retirement community in America.

•The Monarch Cinema shows free classic movies twice each day for our residents and guests, complete with free popcorn and ice cold root beer in our O’Smyley’s Pub.
•Our historic chapel is ideal for worship, weddings and other special events and ceremonies.
•Main Street also offers a fully-equipped personalized styling salon, a café, a pet shop, fine dining, a doctor’s office, an ice cream parlor…and even a soothing outdoor water tower and train yard with railroad tracks.
•Future plans include an independent facility with a parking garage, and floor plans designed for the next generation of retirement-age residents.