The Wentworth of Willow Creek- Sandy, UT

The Wentworth of Willow Creek- Sandy, UT has yet not published prices.

Finally settling in

We chose this community for my mom because she had a friend there and we thought it was going to be OK. Well It was rough in the beginning but they keep improving so we will give them time to iron things out with the management. In the beginning her meds weren't right and at the wrong times. The whole staff is new now and are trying to make things right. The caregivers are caring and helpful. Food is OK again we have a new chef and the food did improve. She enjoys the activities there they have many music functions and The clogging Grandmas came so that was entertaining. I think we are all on the same page now and mom is happy now. I wouldn't recommend this place though to anyone.

Great Respite stay!

My mom was at The Wentworth of Willow Creek for a week respite stay, but I would not hesitate to have her stay there again in the future. The staff was so friendly and caring and attentive to her care needs. They made sure she had her medication taken in a timely manner. She was eating better than ever. She had her own lovely room with a view. Her quality of life was better with all of the people who surrounded her and gave her plenty of opportunities to socialize. While she was there she attended one of their bus tours to Salt Lake City. They have a movie night, and other activities to engage in. She was able to attend a church service while she was there. There are lots of patios around the community, and there is a park next door that has a pond with turtles and a fountain, it is just beautiful. The cost was very reasonable for such good quality of care. I would highly recommend this community to friends and family.

A tour with care

We toured this community for care for my mom. The staff was helpful and they answered the questions that we had on the care that is available. They do offer activities and we did like that the community appeared to be clean. We would recommend that other families tour this community for the care of a loved one.

This is a outstand community. My parents feel at home here in this enviroment. The staff is wonderful and caring. A very cleanen facility . The food is very good and a good variety. They do offer my parents activities. I would highly recommend this community to other families for outstanding care.

No where better!

My grandmother Lilly lived here for just over 3 years before she passed, not only was the staff friendly caring and knowledgeable they were always on point. She loved her room, it was always clean and it was large enough she felt right at home. She loved the food and activities the most! Family dinners and party's were always alot of fun. There was always something going on to keep her busy and the staff was great at keeping her involved daily. I could not have asked for a better place or for better care then she had received here at the Wentworth.
Thanks for all you have done for us,

Good And Bad Parts To This Community

My wife stay at the Wentworth was an okay experience, she has more care then what they are able to provide there. So I am now looking into taking her home with me so she is with someone who loves her and will take very good care of her and her needs. I wish they would provide a better diet for the residents the food tends to be very starchy with is not good for her. The community had its good parts and bad parts, the staff was okay for the most part.

Great Activities and great place

I am very happy with the services and the facility overall. Everyone that works here is also very nice and professional. I enjoy the activities and all the activities I have attended so far, have been great. I have not attended all of them, but the ones I did, are just great fun. I am very happy with them.

Nice place but rough start

They had a fire in one of dryers. There was water damage. It just so happens this happened across from where my mom is staying. So it has been a rough.

Very nice staff but just did not compare in overall looks and feel with the others we visited in Salt Lake City. Less expensive than the other communities in SLC but more expensive than Utah County.

Charming Director, Assigned Seats at Meals

The had assigned seats at meals to avoid little clashes. I used to help out with seniors and they can get a little snippy with each other so to avoid that they have assigned seating. Where my paretns went there is no assigned seating and they've found that to be better. They make more friends that way.

It was the structure of the building that my mom didn't resonate with. It's a little closed off and dark. The director was so charming - you almost wanted to go there just for her!

The rooms here were nice, c...

The rooms here were nice, clean and spacious even the studio's seemed big enough. The center seemed more homey and mom liked it better. I loved the outdoor space with the pond and turtles and fish. The gardening area is great. Tons of safe outdoor space even in the memory care area. The dining room was very little and smelled like a cafeteria, but it wasn't awful. I liked the emergency pull stations in the bathrooms and the pendant that pages to a nurse. We liked that there was a spa area and a salon. Also loved that it was so small and close. The staff seemed amazing and very caring. I love that if mom wandered or needed more care we would not have to move her out of the center, just to a new room same staff and building.

Because The Wentworth at Willow Creek is a cut above the rest, our reputation, as well as our sustained census, speaks for itself. As our wonderful and appreciative word of mouth continues to spread, our census consistently maintains itself at or around 100 percent. Amply reflecting the professional and caring staff The Wentworth is known for, our dedication is to understand not only our residents' needs, but their individual preferences as well. The Wentworth at Willow Creek's daily goal is to succeed in providing exceptional care, all the way from our specific levels of personal assistance to our very active daily calendar. Call us today for a complimentary lunch to experience one of our sumptuous home cooked meals, see our community in full swing, receive information on all types of financial relief and experience what life is like in a world still filled with endless vim and vigor.