Coventry Retirement - Salt Lake City, UT

Coventry at Cottonwood Heights is a state of the art independent living and assisted living provider located in the scenic Cottonwood Heights area of Salt Lake City. We take pride in offering the perfect mix of personal care and hospitality tailored to meet the individual needs of residents. At Coventry at Cottonwood Heights, we believe in giving residents control over their lives and encouraging independence and socialization all while providing exceptional care. You'll love how our friendly and relaxed atmosphere makes it easy to meet new friends and fill your day with a number of fun and engaging activities.

Tour for care

We toured this community for care for my father. We did not like that some of the residents were not attended too like they should be. the community was clean, but small construction was going on at this time. The variety on the menu seems to be appealing. We would recommend that other families tour this community for the care of a loved one.

They have handled my Mom well

They have handled my Mom very well. She is really happy there and has met a lot of friends. When I take her shopping she can't wait to get back.

Could be nice for someone

We toured a couple of months ago. The staff was pretty friendly, but the rooms felt small for what we were looking for. This could be a nice place for someone who doesn't need a lot of space.

They seem to meet all of my expectations.

We are pretty happy with them. They seem to meet all of my expectations. The staff is friendly and it is clean. We haven't had really any problems or concerns. So far they have been pretty quick to respond to any questions or anything that has come up so far. The parking can get a little congested, but there are a lot of visitors which is nice.