Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek - Salt Lake City, UT

Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek is a full-service retirement community. With close access to medical care, shopping, dining and entertainment, Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek is the home for you. From studios to two-bedroom apartment homes, we have several options to fit your lifestyle and budget. All apartment homes are equipped with individually-controlled heating and air conditioning along with free cable television, local telephone calls and the flexibility of month-to-month rent. We also provide our residents with delicious meals, scheduled transportation, extensive social activities, and the convenience of weekly housekeeping. Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek also provides an Assisted Living Program designed for those who need personal assistance with activities of daily living. Whether it is bathing, dressing, or administering medications, our dedicated caregivers are available at our residents’ request for those inevitable times when a little more help is required. These continuing care options allow our residents to stay in their home at Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek. Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek is more than just a place to live, it’s a home. Our retirement community offers all the comforts and freedoms of home without the upkeep, allowing you time for friends, activities and hobbies! Enjoy a lifestyle free from worries at Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek. p>

Great Care and Vaoue

This is a great community for good care. He likes the staff that is caring. We like that they keep us informed on his progress. The meals are very good and he is happy with the variety. They do offer a good variety of meals This community does have activities that are offered. We would recommend this community for the care and value to other families.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your review. Your opinion is very important to us. We have a great staff and we appreciate your kind words.
Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). Please feel free to contact with any and all questions, [removed].

Suitable Care For My Dad

We are very happy with the community and my brother is doing well with the help from the staff. We are happy with the staff too and they are doing their best at understanding him. The community seems to be clean all around and my dad's room. I have tried the meals and I think is was good and my dad likes it too.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for sharing your experiences, you made our day. We always love to receive great feedback and positive reviews. Thank you very much for sharing, we look forward to seeing you again.

I would recommend Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek to my family and friends!

I toured Pacifica Senior Living Millcreek it was very clean. I already had the room picked out for my mom but they didn't offer memory care. The staff was very kind and easy to talk to. I had the opportunity to try the food and it was very good.

My Tour Was A Good One

I toured this faculty for my father, and it was a nice tour. The community is very well-kept, from what I saw everything is nice and clean. The staff was great, they were welcoming and courteous. I did find a community that fit my father needs better, but my tour of this community was a good one.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your review. We are very proud of our community and the level of care we provide! We hope that you find the community that best fits your father’s needs and that you are happy in the community you choose. We thank you for your consideration.

Overall experience at Pacifica

my mother often comments on how nice the staff is.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback, we appreciate it.

Good Place

This is a nice, clean community all around. The staff are friendly and helpful. My mom does like her meals provided. I would like to see more physical options for my mom's activities, otherwise, she has participated in a few.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your opinion and feedback are very important to us. We are very proud of our community and the exceptional level of care we provide. We have a great staff and genuinely care for all our residents! We have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities. (The link to the Facebook page is on our website).

The Absolute Best

My mom has been doing much better since moving into this community. They provide a clean environment and keep landscape maintained. I am happy with the friendly and attentive staff. My mom has been participating in activities like bingo, musical concerts, and outings to store and park. The food is very good, Mom likes eating half portion sizes and plenty more when she wants more. I would recommend this nice community.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community, we appreciate it. We understand what a huge transition this is and we do our best to make it as easy as possible. We go out of our in every way to be sure that our residents are happy! Thank you again for sharing.

Going well

Things are going well at Pacifica. We decided to move my Mom here.

Helpful staff

The staff here is so friendly and caring. You can tell how warm the staff is as soon as you walk through the door. The decor is nice and the place is clean with a homey feel. Everyone was so helpful and answered all the questions we had.

Nice looking place

I toured this facility when I was looking into care options for a loved one. I thought this place looked very nice overall, and I'm sure it would have satisfied our care needs just fine! The facility itself was nice looking, and the staff all seemed very friendly. We ended up selecting a different facility that was a little closer to home, but this place is definitely worth a look if you are searching for senior care in the area!

Pacifica Senior Living

We are very proud of our community and what we provide for our residents! We appreciate you taking the time to review us.

I'm very satisfied with everything.

I'm very satisfied with everything.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback.

Great place!

My mother needed the care of an assisted living community and we toured a lot before choosing Pacifica. Pacificia seemed to have everything we needed for my mom at a price she could afford.
The staff are great!!! Friendly, warm and they go out of their way to make my mom and our family feel comfortable.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your review! We are very proud of our community and what we can provide for our residents!