Village Square Nursing and Rehabilitation Center - San Marcos, CA

Very Calm Zone for a rehab place and some employees are very nice.

Don't Take A Loved One Here

This place is a joke! The pictures lie. [removed]. My mother had to go for rehab. The office was closed. No knew what was going on. Staff running around no Communication Some [removed] lady threw a glass in another patient's face and they acted like no big deal. [removed]. Second floor smells like feces anywhere you went. [removed]. Patients not cared for hair not brushed messs in their clothes. I turned around and took my mother out of there. I will be making a complaint with the state. You don't put rehab patients in with dementia patients. DO NOT TAKE someone you love to this facility!!!!

Village Square San Marcos

This place should be closed! We had to remove my sister with a 911 call. We had been telling them she had a uti for two weeks. When the emt came she had a fever, and the hospital test showed a uti. We almost lost her. Her roommate said she had cried the whole night. All they could tell us was she was declining. Stay away from this place.

Amazing Rehab!

They have a marvelous rehab department. I mean, of course I was motivated to get back on my feet. After surgery I was there for two months. I was able to go home and I was walking with a walker for a bit and now I'm walking with a cane and I can attribute that Village Square. They took very good care of me and really had me up and around in 3 - 4 weeks. I cannot give them enough accolades for their service.

Need faster response

The community itself is very nice and well maintained. They have good food and the physical therapy of the care was very good. The only problem we had with them is that they do not respond to the assistance light as fast as they should. We have turned it on and have had to wait for help when we could clearly see the staff just folding sheets across the hall.

On behalf of our team of caregivers and support staff, thank you for considering our healthcare center. We offer a full range of medical services to meet the individual needs of our residents, including short-term rehabilitative services and long-term skilled care. Working with the resident’s physician, our staff – including medical specialists, nurses, nutritionists, dietitians and social workers – establishes a comprehensive treatment plan intended to restore you or your loved one to the highest practicable potential. Our goal is to provide quality care in a comfortable, compassionate environment, demonstrating on a daily basis our guiding principle of providing Quality Through People.
Village Square accommodates 118 residents. Our healthcare center is located in beautiful San Marcos. We offer spacious private and semi-private rooms. We are Medicare and Medi-Cal certified and we are contracted with most managed care insurance groups. At Village Square we understand how difficult choosing a healthcare center can be. Our experienced staff is available to assist you with all of your questions and ready to help make the transition as smooth as possible. We welcome the opportunity to become part of your healthcare team.