Palomar Vista Healthcare Center - Escondido, CA

Terrible place

My mom is here and it is terrible! The toilet was clogged, they didn't bring her any food, her colostomy bag leaked and they never came to help her. A sliding glass door blew out and the opening was left for hours until the repair man came in the afternoon. I changed mom's clothes twice because of leaking bag. No help from staff.

Maria S.

Well, when you drive up to the place and see the outside, there is nothing to write home about. But when you get inside, things are much nicer, especially the staff. I have been to several nursing homes and have been treated with complete disrespect by nurses and nurse assistants. That wasn't the case here. The staff did their jobs with pride and passion. I could tell they really cared about me as a persona and my health. All the therapists were great but the head therapist, RIno, was amazing. He really helped me gain my leg strength, even after all of my complaining. Thank you Palomar Vista for helping me get my health straightened, at least for the meantime.

A Little Disappointed

The food wasn't very good here. I wasn't real happy with the care here either. I was a little disappointed. It was okay but I felt like I wasted a lot of time.

SunBridge Care Center for Escondido - West provides a restorative setting for people in our community needing quality rehabilitation services or long-term care. We offer 24-hour skilled nursing for residents who have complex medical conditions or are recovering from surgery or illness. Residents enjoy a comfortable family-style living environment with a range of cognitive, physical, spiritual and recreational activities. We accept Medicare, Medi-Cal, VA, most managed care plans and private insurance.