Brighton Place San Diego - San Diego, CA

Brighton Place San Diego - San Diego, CA has yet not published prices.

Review of Brighton Place San Diego

They are really attending to his needs. They are really friendly. I really like the outside, they have a park like sort of thing. It's excellent!

Review of Brighton Place San Diego

They are very attentive and call me on little things. They are the best and she eats really well there.

Review of Brighton Place San Diego

I love how everybody gives attention to the patient. I love the staff. Especially the nurses and other staff are so loving. The maintenance guy makes a point to get close to every patient there and family members. They stop and talk to you even if they are busy. They go out of their way to help. Everybody is very loving except for three CNA's. You can go to the nurse’s station and they acknowledge you if you wait for them to finish what they are doing as long as you are not demanding. Everything is clean. She likes the food.

Review of Brighton Place San Diego

It has been a great facility. I will tell you that it does not smell. When you walk in it feels like you are walking into your own home. Every single person I have encountered working there is very pleasant. You never see that nurse walking down the hall with a scowl on her face. Everyone is so nice here. It has been nice that she has been able to have a private room. It might be a little different if there were two or three patients in her room. But overall, we are so happy with Brighton Place.

Review of Brighton Place San Diego

We are pretty happy with it. They are willing to put up with a lot with her. They are pretty patient. The staff is very friendly and we have not had any problems with anybody. The facility is pretty clean and it is hard to keep it spic and span. The nurse’s assistant does really well to communicate and was loving.

Review of Brighton Place San Diego

The social workers and nurses are helpful with the paperwork. Sometimes they do not pick up the trash and my brother has to ask them to do this. The social worker is very helpful and follows up with me.

Review of Brighton Place San Diego

Brighton Place is off the charts! I would not just recommend it to a friend, I want to recommend Brighton to the world! I feel like I need to wake up from a dream! The only thing I can think of is I would really like to have my friend's television mounted. I was not happy with my friend's hospice nursing. I am working with the facility on this issue. The rest of the nurses are on top of their stuff! They really are. Everyone is always caring for someone. I could not be happier. My friend's social worker and the director were helpful. The facility is pristine. It smells nice, and they even have nice music playing throughout it.

Review of Brighton Place San Diego

Brighton ranks very well. The nursing care is good and friendly! The staff friendliness is excellent! The cleanliness is very good. They should have a spray that people can use every time they use the bathroom. I like their dining. Their communication is great.

Review of Brighton Place San Diego

Brighton is really trying with my mom, and I appreciate that. My mom had to beep the nurses three times, and it took them 15-20 minutes to get them to answer.

Review of Brighton Place San Diego

I would recommend the facility. So far there nurses that I have met so far have been attentive. The staff is very friendly. They all smile, speak and laugh. They are very nice. They are just understaffed. The food is terrible. It is not prepared well at all. I feel like the doctor should communicate more and then some of these patients should be seen by a specialist and then receive the proper testing.

Review of Brighton Place San Diego

The nurses refused to look into a medical concern I pointed out, and give her all of her medications. The nurses here are wonderful, though. One of the administrators' workers told us could bring our dog there and that I could stay there. I was told later that I can't stay, but my dog can. The ladies that clean the place are excellent, they work their butts off. The food is cold.

WORST PLACE EVER

If your loved one is here, take them to another facility. This place sucks. From the top down these people are terrible to work with. My grandmother was admitted to this nursing home facility on 05/22/14 for rehabilitation. I went to visit her on 05/31/14 and she was non-coherent,drooling on her self, unable to talk and barely move, and twitching. When prior to admission she was not doing any of that. When I asked the nurses what was wrong with her, they could not give me a straight answer. She was not eating, not doing physical therapy and when I went to ask why they said she refused.

After seeing my 77 year old grandmother acting like this, I immediately started looking for another care facility to transfer her to. When I found one I called to transfer her I was presented with numerous road blocks on why I could not transfer her to the other facility. They said because I wasn't the one who admitted her so I couldnt transfer her,the doctor wouldn't approve the order so I would be going against medical advise (therefore disqualifying her for medicare) and have to be footing the bill, the doctor was on vacation, etc. It was a battle for 3 days with the people to transfer my grandmother when it should had only taken 24 hrs. While I was there, I have reason to believe that other patients are being mistreated, over medicated, and they are exploiting the elderly people who are there and have no family to advocate for them. This place should not be in business and should be shut down by the state due to their maltreatment of patients and violating patient rights.

Brighton Place San Diego is committed to delivering high-quality care and comfortable services through skilled nursing, activities, social services, and rehabilitation therapy. We offer occupational therapy, physical therapy, and speech therapy. Visiting family are always welcome to enjoy the grounds and come into our reception room and enjoy all the amenities our facility has to offer.