Villa Serena - Santa Clara, CA

The rooms were very spacious & the grounds attractive. The tour guide was fine, but didn't seem too professional ([Removed]). The pervasive smell made me cross this one off my list.

I did not like, the only think that I like is the full Kitchen. the bedroom is to smal and the Dining room is too far.

Great facility!

Everything is going quite well for me here! The staff are very accommodating and they are giving me the care that I need. This living arrangement has worked out much better for me than my previous living situation!

Not Our Type Of Style

My mom thought the community looked older and it was less modern looking. She was not too thrilled about the place. It was not bad and the price was better. We did have to consider that they were too far. They showed us a clean community and were prepared for our visit. They even did good following up afterwards.

Great Tour!!

My tour of Villa Serena went well. The staff was all very nice and friendly. The community was a bit more expensive than what we were looking for. It was more in the city and my loved one wanted something more home-like. This place would be perfect for someone just not for my father in law.

No complaints!!

I have no complaints about this community and have been very pleased with the quality of care that my mother has been receiving from the staff. They have been very comforting to her and helpful during the transition of her moving in which really helped my family and I have peace of mind. She has had no complaints about the food and is looking forward to participating in the many activities they have to offer.

Everyone Is Wonderful

This community is doing a great job keeping the place clean and well maintained. The staff are wonderful, the management is great. There are activities available but since I'm still moving in I haven't had a chance yet. I get 3 meals a day which is very tasty. The staff even brought me my meal while I was moving in. I get all the help I need and I have a would keep recommending this community.

mom absolutely loves it

My mom absolutely loves it at Villa Serena. There is a closeness with the people. The service is excellent. I really like the layout of this facility. The value is the best there is around. Mom loved the activities although she does not participate in them as much anymore. She loves the food there. The only trouble mom had was with the comcast getting set up at the beginning. It took a while but it finally got resolved. Overall we are very pleased here.

Sunshine

it's great to hear your mom is enjoying her new home and the transition has been seamless. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make her experience even better!

A wonderful choice for my 95 year old mother-in-law

The community is absolutely wonderful. They have staff and ambassadors who helped my 95 year old mother in law over her fear and confusion to being VERY happy here in about two weeks. She now goes to exercise 5 mornings a week and bingo twice a week, and has even played poker. She loves the meals and is now comfortable making choices from the 6 choices at all 21 meals a week. She has even on two of their day trips and is looking forward to more. And she has quickly made friends here. Oh yes, the few times she pressed the GPS button by mistake, someone was there checking on here in minute, even though one of those times she wasn't in her apartment. And she loves the grounds, with the foliage and koi/duck pond.

Sunshine

Thank you for your praise and sharing your mother-in-laws experience living at Villa Serena. If there is anything we can do to make her experience even better, let us know!

Sprawling, nice grounds. Food was pretty good. The units are not bad and they let you customize the units. You get your own back entrance sliding glass door to the parking area. No internet.

Sunshine

While Internet is not included in the monthly rent here at Villa Serena, this is the only additional expense required. We offer three chef-prepared meals daily, transportation, utilities (excluding Internet), maintenance, fitness classes, social activities & outings, and more! Situated in beautiful Northern California, our residents take advantage of our exterior walking path, communal gardens, dog park, and large patios. Let us know if you have further questions or would like to stop by for another visit to see these amenities!

Narrow hallways, seemed lik...

Narrow hallways, seemed like too much walking for my parents. Small one-bedrooms, didn't seem as organized. Meal selected seemed more limited than Redwood Villa.

Sunshine

We are sorry to hear your were not satisfied with our community, and preferred a neighboring community. Our Food Program now offers a variety of options, and we would love to invite you back for a visit and to experience a meal prepared by Executive Chef Peter.

Nice.

Nice.

Sunshine

Thanks. We are happy to hear you were pleased with your visit.

Villa Serena is an affordable all-inclusive retirement community, located near the heart of Silicon Valley, just minutes from shops, restaurants and hospitals. A Sunshine Retirement Living Community, we offer a variety of amenities to simplify your life, including three chef-prepared meals daily, on-site beauty salon, fun daily activities and free transportation, so you can all enjoy today and look forward to tomorrow!

At Villa Serena, we believe you deserve to enjoy a carefree lifestyle surrounded by warm and caring managers, staff and residents. We pride ourselves on offering you choices that allow you to live your life the way you want. It’s a simple concept that means you can take control of your time, find comfort in your surroundings, and be part of a community of friends and neighbors.

In addition to the beautiful grounds, including patio and duck pond, Villa Serena residents enjoy the finest benefits in our affordable community, such as: *Chef-Prepared Meals: Enjoy three home-cooked meals are prepared daily by our chef, served at your table in our dining room.

*Fun Social Activities and Outings: Access a full activity calendar including: Games, Exercise, Wii Bowling, Bingo, Movies, Swimming and much more!

*Transportation: We offer local transportation for shopping trips, doctor’s appointments and other scheduled activities and events!

*Weekly Housekeeping Service: Enjoy your own personal housekeeper who will clean, vacuum, do light dusting, change your linens and bring you toilet tissue weekly.

*Caring Live-In Managers Available to You 24/7: You’ll have peace of mind knowing that our mangers live here too. Each apartment has an emergency communication system and we have security round the clock.

We would love the opportunity to show you around our beautiful community. Please contact us to schedule a visit and join us for lunch!