We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Complimentary Transportation
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Hospice Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
Here at Golden Heritage, we are a not-for-profit senior assisted living that is owned by a Chinese Christian Church. We service primarily a niche market, that of Asians that need the language, food, and cultural support that we can provide. For other people who like that type of environment, we will gladly service them also. We are committed to creating an individualized care plan that best fits the physical, emotional, social, and overall well-being needs of all our residents.