Merrill Gardens at Campbell - Campbell, CA

Great Community!!

I had a wonderful experience at this community with my tour for my loved one. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to accommodate our needs as best as possible. The property was very well maintained with lots of great amenities available to the residents. It was a little too big of a facility for my mothers liking.

My Tour

They were a good community and in the mater of trying to fit into what was being offered and finding a good fit for brother was a new experience to me. On the tour they were pretty much professional and friendly. I went through the whole community. It was helpful to have a list of communities to visit from A Place For Mom. This was not the right fit.

Amanda Warren

Thank you for taking the time to write us this review. Please let us know if we can offer any further assistance as you research senior living options.

We Needed More Nurses Available

On my tour, I was concerned about the lack of care if my mom got worse and needed rehab or memory care, they are limited. Also for transportation to doctor appointments were minimal. I feel they did not have enough nurse hours there. They have valet parking, its good and bad, you have to wait. It was a gorgeous community from what I saw but when I was outside waiting for my car, one of the residents who was also waiting told me to be careful, the community is not all that it looks to be.

Amanda Warren

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. We are connecting with our General Manager to review your concerns. We would be happy to speak with you further if you are willing to share additional information. Please contact us directly at the community.

A truly beautiful and stylish community, with spacious apartments. We were very impressed by the washer/dryer in each apartment! The only drawback to us is that the lobby, social areas and dining room are so spacious, that it felt almost like being in a hotel. My mother wonders whether it would have the same close-knit feeling that she's noticed elsewhere. But a beautiful community!

Amanda Warren

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We would love to have your mother come back for another visit to further experience the community to see if it feels right for her. Please contact us anytime with questions.

Mom Is Happy Here

My mother is doing very well at this community. She is very happy and has adjusted well to it. The community looks great, they keep everything nice and very clean. The staff has been very good to work with. They are very helpful and kind. There are many activities offered, she is trying a few. She likes the food, the meals are nice. They are caring for her well and I would recommend it.

Amanda Warren

Thank you so much for sharing this feedback with us. We are so happy to hear that your mother is doing well. Our team members work hard to provide a positive community for residents, so your review is much appreciated!

Review of Merrill Gardens at Campbell - Campbell, CA

Was not able to view any apartments. There is a wait list of over a year 4 stars from outside look and knowledge of Merrill Gardens

Review of Merrill Gardens at Campbell - Campbell, CA

Hotel atmosphere higher end look. Staff not overly welcoming or caring. Representative was very nice and accommodating to my needs. Responded very quickly to my e-mails.

It's a very nice place, its beautiful.

It's very well kept. The staff is exceptionally friendly. It's a very nice place, its beautiful. The food has been very good. Everyone from the maintenance to the front desk have been very responsive. The activities help them really thrive. Sometimes trying to figure out the parking can be a little bit of challenge. I have even recommended a friend check this out for their parents.

Merrill Gardens Campbell would have been an ideal selection had there been a private room available. The facility, gardens and services were all new, clean and friendly.

Nice place!

Overall we've been very pleased with the service at Merrill Gardens. It's a nice looking, clean community, and the staff have all been very kind and caring. They provide excellent care, and have a good variety of activities for the residents.

Amanda Warren

Thank you for the wonderful review. We strive to provide a great, worry-free place to live. It's good to hear that this is what you've been experiencing, and we hope to uphold this standard. If you ever have questions or concerns, don't hesitate to call us directly for assistance.