Campbell Village - Campbell, CA

Good care for my mom

The care at this community. The staff is very nice and caring. The meals appear to be very good and she likes the variety. The staff keeps me informed on her progress. They do try and get her involved with the activities that are offered for the residents to stay active. We would recommend this community to other families for the good value and care.

Had To Look At Other Options

They were a good community and in the mater of trying to fit into what was being offered and finding a good fit for brother was a new experience to me. On the tour they were pretty much professional and friendly. I went through the whole community. It was helpful to have a list of communities to visit from A Place For Mom. This was not the right fit.

What we were looking for!

My sister is doing much better than she was thanks to the staff at this community. My sister eats really well here now. The community and my sisters room is always kept clean. We really do like it here and it seems that my sister does too.

Great Staff, Great Community

My dad is here at this community and doing good. The staff are great to communicate with provide the care my dad needs. It is nice and clean community, they are doing fine at maintaining the place. Everything is great here.

Mayra was very professional and knew her business. It is a nice facility but seems a bit dated. The memory care unit didn't feel bright and cheery and I don't feel my mother would be getting the stimulation that she needs.

Doing a decent job, friendly, communicate well

I think they're doing a very decent job over there. The place is very clean. They're very friendly. People over there over there are very friendly, and willing to talk to me, and I haven't had any problems. I have trouble rating value because I don't know what the other homes are charging, and they are all very expensive. I think they are a decent value.

I can't rate activities, because when we get there they're usually having dinner, but I think they're OK.

Overall I think they do a fairly nice job.

Excellent staff, great at meeting needs of dementia patients

I very much like the med tech who is on during the day, Iva; she is super wonderful. The others are very good, too, but during the day, she is the one who makes sure every thing gets done, and I really rate her very highly. Iva is in charge of the care givers on her shift, and she gives the medications.

The activities are for dementia patients. They do alot of singalongs. I know my husband just loves that. Every now and then they have special entertainment come in, but not very often.

The food is simple, but good. Now that my husband is in hospice care, they have pretty well pureed his food because he has trouble with eating.

I'm very happy with the place and I love it. It's very simple, not in any way fancy, but it's clean, and the people in the memory care area; the people are taken care of, as well as you could want. The small size of the unit he's on fits well with his needs.

Review of Campbell Village Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Campbell, CA

impressed by the professionalism, facility, & activities for assisted & memory residents. The price was comparable. Considering this one or another similar.Respite 30 days or more required.

Great home for the elderly

Nice home with friendly caring people. They always answer the phone quickly. Mom has been there for a few weeks, and seems to be settling in nicely. The place is always clean and the staff friendly and helpful. They have activities for the residents. I would recommend them to anyone.

Communication needs to be improved.

It's pretty clean, and some of the staff is nice. They could work on some things, they need more activities. The food is okay, that is about a four. There is no one that really knows what's going on. Communication needs to be improved. There seems to be one caregiver that seems to know what's going on, and she could answer more than the director of that area could.

Fantastic staff

It’s very clean. They have a good cross section of activities for the residents to enjoy. Just because it’s an old building doesn’t mean it’s not a great community. It’s a very good place. I had a chance to try the food and it was okay. The staff is just fantastic. There are always enough people to handle any issues that might come up.

Been there. Done that. Invi...

Been there. Done that. Invited not to come back apparently.

Older community; studio's o...

Older community; studio's only; no medical personnel on staff rooms small, boxy. Not for mom.

Nice

It was really nice but not as nice as another place I looked at.

This is our first choice. Facility se...

This is our first choice. Facility seems very well run and maintained. Hospice nurse and caregiver both had very good comments about Campbell Village. Level of care did not cause staff any special concerns. Room is fairly large, with a patio and a private bathroom. Our first choice, if my father does need to move.

Nice facility. Nice folks, but they ...

Nice facility. Nice folks, but they say wheelchair cannot be on 2nd floor, and 1st floor studios are out of price range. This would have been our 1st choice.

Nice facility - studio apts with full...

Nice facility - studio apts with full bath. Might be crowded with double bed. Concern -she would have to be able to monitor her own diet and select appropriate foods for diabetic. They can not administer insuline - will be a problem down the road

Their memory care unit is not yet lic...

Their memory care unit is not yet licensed but it very neat and well arranged.

Monitors up to 4 medications only.

Monitors up to 4 medications only.

Campbell Village offers graceful accommodation and quality lifestyle where seniors and their family have grown to love and trust. Experience our restaurant style dining room where you will see, smell and taste the simplicity with a touch of class performed and served by our well-trained professionals. We offer snacks and beverage services at our Bistro, which is open daily for your convenience at no charge.
Our activity program will keep you busy throughout the day! At Campbell Village, you will have great opportunities to participate in variety of activity, engaging residents’ minds and improving their quality of life. There is something for everyone!