Green Oaks Senior Living - Libertyville, IL

Green Oaks Senior Living - Libertyville, IL has yet not published prices.

Satisfied Residence

As residents since the opening two weeks we are very satisfied with Green Oaks as our home. The staff are very helpful and willing to assist with requests we have made. The facilities are open, airy and maintained clean and fresh by the staff. Our apartment meets our needs being roomy and having all the needed kitchen appliances plus a washer and dryer. We have recommended Green Oaks to many of our friends and will continue to do so. After over six months of residency we feel our decision to move to Green Oaks was a excellent one.

Samantha McCue

Leppy And Bob, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

A friendly and fun place to live

I have been in other places and they were old and smelled and thought I would never want to live in a senior home. It's new, it's clean. I've made a lot of friends here. I like the close proximity to the forest preserve. I like the fitness room as well. Food is great. They make accommodations if we request something, like taking us to the DMV.

A Friendly place to live

The people here are very friendly. They go are out their way to welcome you. It is very clean. The food tastes good, they are getting better on their food program. Some of the activities are very thoughtful.

Samantha McCue

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

It's a wonderful place to live

I was 5 years in another place and it was no comparison to this. I have no regrets with my move. There is a wonderful staff here. The residents are much more friendlier her than where I came from. The food is good, the chef is wonderful, he comes out and talks with us. Green Oaks has so much more to offer, I'm happy here and feel like it's home.

Samantha McCue

Lois, we are glad we could help! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Feels like my home

think that's it's a friendly facility with plenty to do. You can choose to be active or not. If you're on a diet this is not the place because the food is amazing. The first day I moved in I felt like it was my home

I like it here

I like living here. The food is good. It's a very friendly place the residents and staff are all friendly. Transportation is good they take you were you want to go. They have nice entertainment and games.

Samantha McCue

Hi Donald! We're so happy we were able to help you out! Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!

I don't want to be any place else!!

My husband and I have lived at Green Oaks in Libertyville, IL for several months and we could not be happier with the staff, the facility itself and our good friends that we have made since we have been here. The food is out of this world. The housekeeping staff is professional, meticulous, kind and considerate. The general staff is attentive and always available. I particularly like our Executive Director.

Great place to live!

We have lived at Green Oaks for over six months and really enjoy all aspects. The living conditions are very pleasant and we have made wonderful new friends here. There are lots of activities both on and off premises including poker and pinochle which I really like. The staff is extremely pleasant, respectful and accommodating. We find the food excellent particularly with my wife being a vegetarian. I highly recommend Green Oaks Senior Living!

PLEASED OVERALL EXCEPT FOR DINING ISSUES

A loved one of mine has been at Green Oaks for a couple of months and overall the place is very nice but there has been some issues with management processing paperwork and returning phone calls in a timely fashion. The dining room issues are the biggest complaint. The quality of the food is fair, especially the meat. The dining room is very understaffed and it's not the server's fault that you have to wait so long. The cook is rude and does not treat the servers well which may explain why they keep quitting. Meals are a BIG deal for seniors and they really look forward to having a good dining experience and for the money they pay that’s not happening. This place is gorgrous and the staff are very friendly and helpful.

Not a Good Fit

I toured here in the memory care wing, and overall, I just did not feel it would be appropriate for my loved one. My loved one is more in-between care needs, and I felt that this community was for individuals who were more severely advanced than she. I just felt that it would not be a great fit.

Providing feedback from visits to my loved one at Green Oaks

Last fall my mother in law moved into Green Oaks and had a smooth transition. [Removed] was very helpful during this process. We appreciated the meals, and numerous activities over the past months. There is some feedback that we feel would help improve the dining experience of the residents. The servers have been very nice but the quality of the food is average and the time to be waited on and then being served is excessive. When we visited the facility in Streamwood we were impressed with the quality of the food. Seems there was a drop off in quality at Green Oaks. Also, we had an experience last month in the evening. We returned to Green Oaks and noticed there was no one attending the front desk. The next day we were told that there was an emergency in the assisted living area and the receptionist had to leave her post to take care of the problem. Need to have a better plan for these situations in the future. Front desk needs to be covered at all times.

Good options

We liked this community.
It was new at the time of the tour. We found that this community was beautiful and the staff was nice. They have a lot of activities. for the residents. The community is clean and maintained and the staff made you feel at home. We would recommend a tour for the care of a loved one.

Welcome to Green Oaks Senior Living, a luxurious community in the heart of Lake County, Illinois. Here you or your loved one can enjoy a full lifestyle that balances activity, independence and assistance. It includes upscale amenities, chef-prepared meals, concierge services, transportation and enriching activities—all just an hour north of downtown Chicago.