Victory Centre of Park Forest - Park Forest, IL

I toured at the Victory Center and while the community itself seemed nice, I felt that the move-in process was very long. I also did not appreciate that the staff seemed very unwilling to work with us. After they found out that we would be on Medicaid, they did not want to put up with the paperwork that would require.

Going good so far...

The move to the Victory Centre of Park forest has been a little rough but is getting better. My mother was having trouble walking down to the dining room by herself, but they will be having a CNA check on her to make sure she's going. The only problem we have encountered with the community was that they forgot to do my mother's blood work, but I spoke with them and things are back on schedule. Everyone is very nice here, my mother likes her apartment, and always says the people are very nice to her. The community, as well as her place, are kept very clean. The meals from what I've seen are fine.

Nicole Bartecki

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear about the bumps in the road but happy to hear that we are now on the right track. As always, please feel free to let our Executive Director know if you have any questions and/or concerns. I wish only the best for you and your mother.

Great Location!!

My Loved one resides at Victory Centre of Park Forest. The community is kept clean and organized. The meals that are served are good. My loved one feels that the community is safe. One of the things that is nice about the community is the church. It's inside the community so the residents don't have to walk much or drive anywhere.

Crowded

That one seemed to be crowded. The dining room was the smallest of the four places we saw. There were a lot of people hanging around the hallways. I didn't take a look into the rooms because I didn't like the feel of it from the start.

Nicole Bartecki

Thank you for the feedback on our community. There is a right fit and feel for everyone. I am so sorry that we were not the right fit for you but hope that you were able to find the right community to meet your needs.

Victory Centre of Park Forest offers a 79 apartment supportive living community for adults 65 and older and a 95 apartment independent senior living community for adults 62 and older, located at  101-151 Main Street  in Park Forest, Illinois. Victory Centre of Park Forest’s supportive living offers deluxe accommodations in private studio and companion suite apartments. Residents have access to beautifully appointed gathering spaces including a community dining room, a living room with fireplace, community room as well as exterior amenities such as a patio and community garden.

Our supportive living and senior apartment community is conveniently located in downtown Park Forest close to St. James and South Suburban hospitals, medical offices and shopping centers.

Believe...

• in an award-winning VIVA! program that earns praise from residents, staff and the senior housing industry for its innovative, holistic and resident-centered approach to care.

• in a supportive living community that offers a comprehensive and coordinated care model that includes on-site doctors, therapy, home health and hospice services.

• in luxury living with a financial safety net for adults 65 and over.

Schedule a tour today to see the VIVA! difference!