Prairie Green At Dixie Crossing - Chicago Heights, IL

A good contender buy prefer their Blue Island location better.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for sharing your review; we appreciate your feedback!

A nice community.

We would have considered this community, however the level of care was not as high as it was at the community we chose. There are limits on the amount of care you are given. This is a nice community and the person that took us on our tour was nice.

I think the place is excellent.

I think the place is excellent. I think they could use a few more staff members, sometimes it takes a little longer than what we would like. They keep the facility up, and they keep the place clean. The food is very good, they have breakfast, and two lunch services and two dinner services. They give you a regular menu with three to four choices. They were right on the money with the pricing, it's not called assisted living, it's supported living.

Like a Hotel

Prairie Green is a "5" on all levels -- from cleanliness, caring people, care services to activities. The community is very new and my sister got the first studio there with views of the river where ducks are often seen. She has medication management there and the family is happy that she has meals and housekeeping provided. Along with the beautiful building, Prairie Green has transportation, a computer room, an art room, and craft room. The residents also enjoy movies and Bingo. When the time comes, I would consider a wonderful community like Prairie Green. While my sister has been in the hospital and is recovering now, I'm sure she's looking forward to going back to her home. I would recommend Prairie Green for loved ones.

Great Place for a loved one

I am very pleased with the care that my dad is getting, everyone is so very friendly, the food is great, and there is much for him to do there, being we just lost my mom 8 months ago, the transition for him has helped him with his loss. He is getting plenty of exercise and enjoys it. I can rest knowing he is getting his medication properly, eating healthy and having a good time with other seniors his age.
Thanks to everyone who takes care of him and thanks to the facility for everything you do

Great Place

I am very happy with the decision to bring my dad to Prairie Green. I know that he is properly being taken care of and that he is safe, He is very happy and has made many friends.

Very nice place!

So far things have gone very well at Prairie Green at Dixie Crossing! I haven't heard my loved one complain, and they haven't complained about her, which is a recommendation in itself if you know her! All jokes aside, it is a nice new facility, they keep it very clean, and the staff take great care of the residents. They've got all sorts of amenities, a pool table, exercise room, a computer, and a library (which she really enjoys!). Everyone here seem very friendly and social, and it seems like its a great place for anyone who likes to mingle! So far I'm very impressed with it, and would recommend it to anyone looking into senior living in the area!

Good place for her to live.

Friendly staff,good food choices, seem to need more staff, but overall she likes it at this facility. The rehabilitation staff are doing a good job with my mother. l

boss

Very nice and clean. Friendly staff.