St. Anthony of Lansing - Lansing, IL

Loved it! Beautiful

I met with the Director of Nursing for a tour. Very well kept and active community for those 65 and older. Now my family with review and make a decision. Thank you.

Mom's New Home

I would like to send out a Big Thank You to [Removed] and her entire staff at St. Anthony's. My Mom loves it there. At home she was alone, but now meeting new friends, everyday activities she is very much enjoying her new home. A nd it gives the family peace of mind that she is not alone... St. Anthony is a 5 Star Facility.....

Great Staff

I am writing this review on St. Anthony's because of the hospitality my family received from Nedria [Removed]. She was very professional and kept up with what we needed for my mom to be able to move into this great facility. She has a great personality for this job. You have to have compassion and empathy for people because of the transition with moving seniors.This lady was consistent with following up with us, returning phone calls etc..St Anthony is a clean , friendly place. I could not have picked a better place for my mom.I feel she is in a safe environment as well being cared for by a great staff of professionals.

pleasant experience

Unfortunately my father was only there a week, but during that time it was a pleasant experience. Their customer service, friendliness, and accommodations were all exceptionally above par. I cannot think of anything they could have done better. I wish things would have worked out for dad to have stayed there longer.

This assisted living facility has the most friendly staff from top to bottom. The facility is very clean and offers many amenities to its residents.

A nice place for mom

This is a new place that seems to be well organized. Staff are all pleasant and helpful. My mom settled in and made some friends. We were very happy about that. All of the residents are eager to help each other and that makes for a nice community atmosphere.