St. James Manor and Villas - Crete, IL

The Employees were kind and well versed even offered a Support Group, the place had a bad odor. Keep looking.

This community gets my recommendation!!!

Mom likes to play bingo and they also offer different activities such as happy hour. The entire staff are really really nice and attentive to mom and to us by answering our questions and concerns. The food is pretty good. They keep this community clean.

Caring staff

Things are going great since moving my mother-in-law in to this community. It has taken some time for her to adjust but she is getting there. She is happy there. The staff is wonderful and very caring, they work with the residents very well.

So far, it's a wonderful place.

So far, it's a wonderful place. Everything is provided for her, and she is getting the assistance she needed. We feel she is safe and that we don't have to worry about her, and that she will get her meals and medication, and transportation to appointments. Everything is kept up pretty well, when I walk in I don't smell anything and it's clean. They do bingo and things, and occasional trips. Everyone was so friendly, and they appeared to be interacting with the residents, and all of the staff members appeared to be very conscientious of their job. I liked that she wouldn't have to look for a new place if we run out of money.